Should I avoid all social interactions such as clubbing in favour of looksmaxxing?

Should I avoid all social interactions such as clubbing in favour of looksmaxxing?

• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I'm going to be going back to university soon and will inevitably be invited to go out clubbing every week by normie friends, alcohol is a major killer of gains though. Should I seriously decline all clubbing chances to just lift and looksmax? Or should I maximise my social gains?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
I'm going to be going back to university soon and will inevitably be invited to go out clubbing every week by normie friends, alcohol is a major killer of gains though. Should I seriously decline all clubbing chances to just lift and looksmax? Or should I maximise my social gains?

No, go and have as much fun as possible whilst at University, you will regret missing out. University is a safe bubble where things like lookism and racism get drastically toned down. Only in the real world do these things get ramped up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, Solidcoin, subhuman incel and 2 others
No, go and have as much fun as possible whilst at University, you will regret missing out. University is a safe bubble where things like lookism and racism get drastically toned down. Only in the real world do these things get ramped up.
u srs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, subhuman incel and Gaia262

This Matthew Mcconaughey GIF - This Matthew Mcconaughey Raise Hand -  Discover & Share GIFs

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, FailedNormieManlet and Gaia262
Depends on: 1. How much you genuinely enjoy it for its own sake. 2. Can you get laid through it.

Depends on: 1. How much you genuinely enjoy it for its own sake. 2. Can you get laid through it.
1. It's okay I guess, it's either that or me smoking a joint in my room
2. I've had some success, but they're always ugly

1. It's okay I guess, it's either that or me smoking a joint in my room
2. I've had some success, but they're always ugly
Do em doggie style and use the girls you get as a gauge for your looksmaxxxing progress. Good luck bro, I wish I'd discovered the blackpill at your age.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Do em doggie style and use the girls you get as a gauge for your looksmaxxxing progress. Good luck bro, I wish I'd discovered the blackpill at your age.
Thanks dude, I’ll make you proud

• +1
Reactions: entropy137
@Gaia262 I Want That Curry Flavor.
I Want To Feel Your AssCheeks With My Cock.
This.Is.You:
Large+photo+collections+of+real+life+Indian+Girls+Aunties+and+Bhabhi,Pictures+of+stunning+NRI,Punjabi,Mumbai,Delhi,Temil,Telugu,Mallu,Marathi,Desi+Hot+Indian+Teacher,Mobile+Hot+Girls+Wallpapers3.jpg