Should I Base My Surgerymaxxing On Lachowski?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
To all users that have already seen me like @Korea @SixCRY

I have the same pheno and same androgynous prettyboy look ( chico ia still way more masculine facially ofcourse)

Obviously i look very different from meeks ( completely different pheno and appeal). But lachowski as a model for my ideal Lower third for instance would be good right?

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, germanlooks, Deleted member 17997 and 2 others
In other words: would chicos lower third and nose / mouth shape slapped on my face/skull be harmonic?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, germanlooks, Deleted member 17997 and 1 other person
dye your hair brown first, maybe after that you can start with surgery

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and subhuman incel
so you're going to ask your surgeon to make you into lachowski, good luck with that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 11770, spark and 1 other person
Im too low iq to give advice but your upper half looks very much like him, I can see what you mean

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Tbh my idiot opinion is yes, you already look similar to him

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
View attachment 1587964

Would his lower third slapped on me through invasive surgery suit me?
im a brainlet :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

In theory it should work as long as its kept in harmony with everything else, but Chico has a 90 degree gonial angle which helps him stay in harmony although yours seems ok to me. Chico's face is basically just harmony, tbh maybe just keeping harmony in mind instead of Chico is best. Principles over finished product.

Just my dumb opinion

To all users that have already seen me like @Korea @SixCRY

I have the same pheno and same androgynous prettyboy look ( chico ia still way more masculine facially ofcourse)

Obviously i look very different from meeks ( completely different pheno and appeal). But lachowski as a model for my ideal Lower third for instance would be good right?

No, you should base your surgeries on your own face. You have to try to look like the best version of YOU and not someone else, unless you plan on looking botched.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
every man should pursuit gandy's look. or you are not a man

• +1
I have brown hair
Basing it of another person's proportions even if their relatively similar is silly. The only goal of plastic surgery is to create a more aesthetically pleasing face that is in line with one's natural facial proportions. The plastic surgery look is a huge looks falio and also is a big display of one's looks insecurity, further reducing dating potential as one comes of as a insecure cringe faggot.

But if plastic surgery is done right to their natural face, it can be a huge halo.

surgerycoper

you should base your surgerymaxxing on fixing your failos