Should i Bulk?

vineet

vineet

Iron
18(age)- 6'1 - 75 kg
I just started going to gym and i want to build a v taper physique but am skinny fat so a friend of mine said to lower my body fat % and recommend creatine and BCAA ( am a vegan i can't eat meat due to religion man stop trolling me) and to stay consistent what are your thoughts about this or should I just bulk and then cut or should I just follow his advice?

Last edited:
( am a vegan)
Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou, xFra69420, chawaje and 4 others
You either vegan or jacked. Forget about compromise.
eu5thxmskso01.jpg

• +1
Reactions: twilight
18(age)- 6'1 - 75 kg
I just started going to gym and i want to build a v taper physique but am skinny fat so a friend of mine said to lower my body fat % and recommend creatine and BCAA ( am a vegan) and to stay consistent what are your thoughts about this or should I just bulk and then cut or should I just follow his advice?
Don't fell for the dirty bulking meme
Lean bulk eat 200-300 calorie surplus for minimum 6 months and 3 times protein of your bodyweight and add creatine as well do this for 6-12 months then go on a cut

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, leveruis, twilight and 1 other person
if it's your first year in the gym you can get away with maintenance, bulking isn't really necessary until you're like a year and a half into training at that point you don't make any progress unless you're in a significant surplus.

• +1
Reactions: vineet and twilight
If your vegan I recommend you to stop being vegan