Should I contact drug raver-girl?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
We had one date in October, where she rejected my escalation, but was eager to meet-up for a second-date.
Had mixed feelings about that, but conversation was really good afterwards too which sorta inspired hope that maybe sex on first date is not required?! idk

Then I got scabies, which is an infectious parasitic skin disease. Very brutal. Took me until mid-january to get rid of it.

She wanted to meet-up for another date, but I told her I had scabies so it's too fucked up and we can't meet-up. She didn't mind and we stayed in touch for months.
jfl honestly.

We spoke last time early january (she contacted first), then no contact since then. But I still stalk her social-media accounts and she is still dating so idk.

whatchu think? I feel like it's kinda cucked of me to date someone who didn't have sex with me on the first-date even though logistics were perfect for it (we met at her place)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Petsmart
listen bro game is game, go after some ass

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
If she doesn't fuck on first date it doesn't mean she isn't interested.
If nothing sexual has happened after 3 meets I'd probably say don't bother again and block her.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, stunna, Petsmart and 1 other person
listen bro game is game, go after some ass
what game? I failed.

We literally met-up at her house and all we did was drink alcohol, listen to music and talk.
How the fuck I can not slay in such a scenario made me lose all hope in dating ngl.

She said she doesn't do ONS (but every woman says that, even the ones that do so wtf do I do with that).
But she wanted to meet-up for more dates with me and it didn't really seem like she rejected me or something.

also we made-out, but not for long. it was kinda rushed, not too romantic. (I forced it, but she didn't reject it)

But I can't handle the fact that if I was better-looking, she wouldn't have minded to fuck.

Like I believe that if you truly find someone attractive, you would fuck on a good first-date like this with ideal circumstances. But she didn't, so I feel like she can't be too happy about me or smth.

idk its all fucked up. women are such whores for chad but so difficult with me

If she doesn't fuck on first date it doesn't mean she isn't interested.
If nothing sexual has happened after 3 meets I'd probably say don't bother again and block her.
we made-out, but no sex despite ideal circumstances for it (see above post of mine).

if she liked me, why would she reject me? makes no sense.

we made-out, but no sex despite ideal circumstances for it (see above post of mine).

bro made out, dude try again and escalate 🤣 🤣

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Not all women will fuck on the first date, doesn't mean she rejected you

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
bro made out, dude try again and escalate 🤣 🤣
making out means nothing to women. What world are you living in?!
I go to clubs with normie women and they make-out with 4-5 different guys in a single night.

This is why I prefer going to clubs/raves solo. The girls I've gone with always slut it up so hard in front of me that it makes me rage.

Making out on a first date is an ABSOLUTE MINIMUM. If it wasn't for that, I would've never even bothered and blocked her instantly afterwards.

The problem is that I was at her place and we had alcohol, ideal circumstances for sleeping over. But she REJECTED it.

That is just something I struggle to deal with.

Not all women will fuck on the first date, doesn't mean she rejected you
Would she have fucked on a first-date with chad?
That's the only thing that matters. I don't want to be some bitchboy she settles with.

I just can't handle the fact that if I was better looking that then she would treat me better.

I WILL NEVER ACCEPT BEING A SECOND-OPTION. I AM HER CHAD, OR I WOULD RATHER BE INCEL.

I ended up contacting her, we exchanged a couple of messages, I expressed interest in meeting her again, but she didn't reciprocate and generally seemed uninterested. Eventually she left me on 'read'.

fucking over tbh. It's so fucking rare that you meet a girl that you find attractive and also seem to vibe with.

The issue is always that THEY don't vibe with you, and only vibe with CHAD.