Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Getting alcohol+ice-cream+candy

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Tough night. I need some good feelings.

I have cocaine, ketamine or I could go to the store and get alcohol+ice-cream+candy.

What's the best option?

How tf do you all got plugs u have to be social to do this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, SixPack and MoggerGaston
How tf do you all got plugs u have to be social to do this shit
I live in the netherlands. U can get any drugs u want here with 0 effort. 0 NT needed. Everything is legal.

And can get them tested for free by the government aswell if u want. (takes 1 week though)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kristin, TechnoBoss, try2beme and 4 others
I live in the netherlands. U can get any drugs u want here with 0 effort. 0 NT needed. Everything is legal.

And can get them tested for free by the government aswell if u want. (takes 1 week though)
But u have to go out there and buy it yourself from someone, i could never do that, im already having difficulty going to the supermarket

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, TechnoBoss, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
Heads or tails.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Get some Percocet (oxycodone)

//Nick Wilde 🦊

• Woah
Reactions: try2beme and MoggerGaston
But u have to go out there and buy it yourself from someone, i could never do that, im already having difficulty going to the supermarket
u sent a dealer a msg and they park their car where you tell them to go, u get in their car, exchange, leave. its a 30-second interaction.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
u sent a dealer a msg and they park their car where you tell them to go, u get in their car, exchange, leave. its a 30-second interaction.
Too much for my terrible social skills, also in my country drugs are illegal, but even if they were legal i wouldnt know where to find a dealer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Are drugs really legal or tolerable where you can only carry a certain amount, I know weed is completely legal there what about the other drugs?

• +1
Cocaine, and make Sure U Post here while on it

• +1
I could also do everything at once.

Ketamine+Cocaine+Alcohol is a legit combo. And then eat ice-cream while under the influence.
Can work too you gonna sleep like a baby after that.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and MoggerGaston
are you into psychedelics?

have you tried dmt, lsd, salvia, etc?

• +1
Too much for my terrible social skills, also in my country drugs are illegal, but even if they were legal i wouldnt know where to find a dealer
you dont need social skills.

you legit say to a dealer. 'Yo need 3 grams of coke, 150 dollar, when?'

dealer:'tomorrow evening, where?'

you: 'random adress nearby, meet me up front, 8pm?'

dealer: 'okay, ill be there.'

thats it. u just wait there, get in their car, exchange money for drugs, end of it.

where to find dealer? ask friends everyone has plugs.

Alternatively if u need new plugs which is what I needed last year when I went to techno events and realized my old plugs didnt work anymore. I legit went to reddit (jfl) joined local techno/festival whatsapp groups. They were geting spammed by drug dealers trying to sell.

Added them, asked them for their price-list, got this:

Oitdf

realized it's overpriced and marketed towards tourists that have no clue. But needed some drugs anyways so bought some shit from him.

Eventually u get better plugs that sell drugs at better prices. I get my ketamine for 15 dollars/gram nowadays. Coke is 45 dollars/gram. Xtc = 4 dollar per pill.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and AsGoodAsItGets
are you into psychedelics?

have you tried dmt, lsd, salvia, etc?
only did lsd, but it's a really heavy experience. wouldnt want to do it right now to relax on an evening.

still want to do dmt one day, and have more lsd trips

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Why not weed? seriously. You don't like it? I'm talking about edibles if you like to get fucked up while watching movies and shit. Good cope.

• +1
you dont need social skills.

you legit say to a dealer. 'Yo need 3 grams of coke, 150 dollar, when?'

dealer:'tomorrow evening, where?'

you: 'random adress nearby, meet me up front, 8pm?'

dealer: 'okay, ill be there.'

thats it. u just wait there, get in their car, exchange money for drugs, end of it.

where to find dealer? ask friends everyone has plugs.

Alternatively if u need new plugs which is what I needed last year when I went to techno events and realized my old plugs didnt work anymore. I legit went to reddit (jfl) joined local techno/festival whatsapp groups. They were geting spammed by drug dealers trying to sell.

Added them, asked them for their price-list, got this:

View attachment 2040123

realized it's overpriced and marketed towards tourists that have no clue. But needed some drugs anyways so bought some shit from him.

Eventually u get better plugs that sell drugs at better prices. I get my ketamine for 15 dollars/gram nowadays. Coke is 45 dollars/gram. Xtc = 4 dollar per pill.
This is all too much for me, i barely say "goodmorning" to my family, also i talk with a guy who has a plug but he wont give me his insta or whatever

• +1

Netherlands are ahead of their time

Other governments still putting niggas in jail for a gram of weed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

I have cocaine, ketamine or I could go to the store and get alcohol+ice-cream+candy.

What's the best option?
Personally bro im always going for the cope that gives least amount of calories

Are drugs really legal or tolerable where you can only carry a certain amount, I know weed is completely legal there what about the other drugs?
tolerable if you carry a non-dealer amount with you.

Say you carry 1 gram of coke and you get find out somehow (never happens), police will confiscate the drugs but nothing else will happen. But if you carry 5 grams u'll get into trouble.

Most of the time nobody will check for drugs, ever. It's common to see people snorting cocaine from their keys in the middle of a bar/club and nobody bats an eye, nothing happens.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, AsGoodAsItGets and SixPack
Why not weed? seriously. You don't like it? I'm talking about edibles if you like to get fucked up while watching movies and shit. Good cope.
I don't like smoking. I've done edibles before but yeah it gets you fucked up for real.

I still have some frozen weed-brownies I made last year in my freezer tbh. They are strong and I took them before, but never felt like doing them on my own.

It's okay to do with friends in a special occassion, but I dont think I would like to do it on my own.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Tom Jones and Bashan
tolerable if you carry a non-dealer amount with you.

Say you carry 1 gram of coke and you get find out somehow (never happens), police will confiscate the drugs but nothing else will happen. But if you carry 5 grams u'll get into trouble.

Most of the time nobody will check for drugs, ever. It's common to see people snorting cocaine from their keys in the middle of a bar/club and nobody bats an eye, nothing happens.
Best country in the world yet it's gonna be under water in 2200 :lul:

• +1
Drugs are cope... no drug could surpass ever my best natural feelings... falling in love

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: StacysFantasy and MoggerGaston
This is all too much for me, i barely say "goodmorning" to my family, also i talk with a guy who has a plug but he wont give me his insta or whatever
brutal.

in this case I would find a non-NT autistic friend like me. I would sell it to u no problems.

I buy my drugs in bulk so I always have like 10 grams of ketamine, 5 grams of cocaine, xtc, 4mmc, etc in my dorm-room. I don't mind sharing with friends but I have none.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Suimaxxer
I don't like smoking. I've done edibles before but yeah it gets you fucked up for real.

I still have some frozen weed-brownies I made last year in my freezer tbh. They are strong and I took them before, but never felt like doing them on my own.

It's okay to do with friends in a special occassion, but I dont think I would like to do it on my own.
Do it on your own faggot. Edibles are giga strong and if you combine it nicely with movies and food you will have a good time. If you'd take them and start reading about balding and scary shit you will get paranoid and wouldn't be able to get out of it till the end of the ''trip''

Just do it nicely. Tbh I don't give a fuck I just take whatever, I like them better with a movie tho.

• +1
brutal.

in this case I would find a non-NT autistic friend like me. I would sell it to u no problems.

I buy my drugs in bulk so I always have like 10 grams of ketamine, 5 grams of cocaine, xtc, 4mmc, etc in my dorm-room. I don't mind sharing with friends but I have none.
I could be ur friend:feelsohh: but u cant send me drugs

• So Sad
Badgmax and get popeyes

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@ and MoggerGaston
Best country in the world yet it's gonna be under water in 2200 :lul:
its great for coping with drugs ngl.

At a typical dutch-rave, 95% of the people are on drugs (xtc), everybody understands.
At NYE I took a pill on the dance-floor, guy next to me noticed and offered me his bottle of water to help me get rid of the bad taste.

I take lines of cocaine in the bath-room and guys pat my shoulder and hype me up. jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and SixPack
Drugs are cope... no drug could surpass ever my best natural feelings... falling in love
xtc makes u you feel waves of pure euphoria that feel like your brain is orgasming non-stop.

nothing natural can compete with how synthetic drugs can make you feel. This is also the danger of it.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and StacysFantasy
Do it on your own faggot. Edibles are giga strong and if you combine it nicely with movies and food you will have a good time. If you'd take them and start reading about balding and scary shit you will get paranoid and wouldn't be able to get out of it till the end of the ''trip''

Just do it nicely. Tbh I don't give a fuck I just take whatever, I like them better with a movie tho.
I get too much into my mind on psychedelics. Weed, LSD. I start to think about life, the world, meaning of life, my place in the world, etc.

It's an interesting experience, but not necessairily a fun/relaxing one. I prefer xtc, cocaine, ketamine for feeling good.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and AsGoodAsItGets
I get too much into my mind on psychedelics. Weed, LSD. I start to think about life, the world, meaning of life, my place in the world, etc.

It's an interesting experience, but not necessairily a fun/relaxing one. I prefer xtc, cocaine, ketamine for feeling good.
Opposite for me. Weed calms me down which is why I like it so much. My mind would race hard and I'd smoke to get rid of that feeling. I smoke the most paranoia inducing weed out there (pure sative with high THC) but I get zero bad vibes.

I feel much better on drugs. I don't get bad side effects, only the positive. I thank my subhuman brain for at least doing that properly.

• +1
Opposite for me. Weed calms me down which is why I like it so much. My mind would race hard and I'd smoke to get rid of that feeling. I smoke the most paranoia inducing weed out there (pure sative with high THC) but I get zero bad vibes.

I feel much better on drugs. I don't get bad side effects, only the positive. I thank my subhuman brain for at least doing that properly.
im gonna do some cocaine right now and go to the store for food-cope.

Then ketamine later-on maybe. (it got the least votes, PSLers determine my life so i wont take it :lul:)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Vain786 and Bashan
im gonna do some cocaine right now and go to the store for food-cope.

Then ketamine later-on maybe.
Make a video of you taking it. Or is that too incriminating :feelsgood:

• +1
Make a video of you taking it. Or is that too incriminating :feelsgood:
SNtGRjqP9QZYUPUxVe32mgGsXVKW7MnkVzboEhAzoQLf_B1_nmtvIzWgbA2Ma_Wuw8Ztmg1EeKbxfM_1teiDz5n18hfu6mNWirf7mxoz_PNfRDKF9lip4kysHKH0_epPl8Hout6zzrv1q9bgs42djaSkjZLzAwQ57Dwu-pR0aO54iRIb45N4nv_3YA7dhvjGMWqvahuN8weOAqaWH-IoZgHOiWRJM2Cuf5lyk8G26QpwEVwGSShWcoym9HpxMv5KI8nax0_Ekj_NTAii3XmpIPkrc8FrwwaBdktjWMlWy2Rct2x3DQzUnOrzJ8vpL8Mcz0bUabiPThgYVDKXf3MsBhxdjvD3LFsVjsXtiqWnPUvQbrpIhravg3ti66euwP_7pZR2OsPqV9MHlstFUH_ZY8Yvxf-xsliRcQhXVRnoqNbAlHJzEiIo8JNcDhEYbi_HIIU6B2yVSs5rFKYumsl_BIVWjv6ONL1--BbR-NUurHm_jZfHBNlIyAkhAhTNhGtXO9bKiyY3j43cR3Q1T7PLaDY1Qf18KE3wo8lgZ-8MzVCmyBIJn8XD1DDlecbhMfyk8nqM_ZCNFA_M6nsp__r1ontNEVK463-iIsOknPlcsOHmDm0r_MSzNbnw-wIb7t_0xforG5pgmN4ReDBbXlBwpwPZ7tHfhcjKQxo68skxxmqgKNJOFtxuV-T8xFgiMxb7CL2XSjXaeA0l7yrfi98Dal2JgNHZ4ODaYkrErQ3EBmmB8DpDCkdCiOyIsXNNgP7ILDFYLX84PXM8mbb7ME0rEpA9oSWwW3KVVfLN3ODdgDZWgkO_w2WHtBomdX3Op_bw8y1E3IWyXm9Ps3CvmF4AMFbh-KjBUPKE8BF3ZMLv-P-aFSmAHCAq4exLcjXpWBhZJsBtX_kVWZkWG7kQiwCGkA6PbiGVW_oPZPNTGSr-QjX-0_q8=w2162-h1621-no

this is a line of ketamine I typically do to get really wasted.

cocaine isn't much different, except that it's more chunky. So the lines you do look bigger. And sometimes pieces of coke get stuck in my mustache or fall out of my nose JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Bashan
Ice cream and candy if you’re not trying to leanmax. Food cope is the best

• +1
just took a big line of cocaine and getting ice-cream now.

I would love to do drugs with friends but I don't have any so is what it is.

also listening to this rn jfl;

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 16369
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and MoggerGaston
xtc makes u you feel waves of pure euphoria that feel like your brain is orgasming non-stop.

nothing natural can compete with how synthetic drugs can make you feel. This is also the danger of it.
I've tried. Me being in love fogs....

• +1
I've tried. Me being in love fogs....
cant relate. xtc is this synthetic: 'lol you feel like the happiest person ever on earth possible right now. also you love everyone and are a bit gay' -drug

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Drug report from the line of coke I did (its still working).

-You instantly feel good. Like you got fresh out of bed and are ready to slay with supergood mood.
-You become very low inhib. Read to fight anyone that annoys you. Ready to approach any girls you like.
-Dry mouth
-You become active and want to move, do stuff.

It's the NTmaxxing drug tbh. I don't feel the euphoria like I felt doing lines of coke some other times though. But might just be the setting (no music, no friends, no girls) and the fact the line wasn't that big.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, _MVP_ and Tom Jones

-You instantly feel good. Like you got fresh out of bed and are ready to slay with supergood mood.
-You become very low inhib. Read to fight anyone that annoys you. Ready to approach any girls you like.
-Dry mouth

It's the NTmaxxing drug tbh. I don't feel the euphoria like I felt doing lines of coke some other times though. But might just be the setting (no music, no friends, no girls) and the fact the line wasn't that big.
Remember to space out lines more than your urges would like.

At least 1 hour between.

The ketamine is great for the comedown

• +1

What's the best option?
Ket

just took a big line of cocaine and getting ice-cream now.

I would love to do drugs with friends but I don't have any so is what it is.

also listening to this rn jfl;

This is what I did while I was in uni. Every weekend I would just do a bunch of psychedelics or ketamine or weed by myself in my flat. Then I would go into the living room and play music loudly to annoy my flat mates

-Dry mouth

Very good

• +1
Remember to space out lines more than your urges would like.

At least 1 hour between.

The ketamine is great for the comedown
Yeah this is the issue with most drugs. Once their effects start going down, you want to take more and more.

Especially with xtc, this is very dangerous. I took way too much xtc a couple of months ago because I was chasing the high of the first pill I took. Dumb asf and my brain felt fried for a couple of days.

I understand why drugs are illegal in most places. If you don't use them with care (just like alcohol abuse), you will damage yourself. It's not worth it.

i am still enjoying the vibe from that line from 50mins ago, enjoying some music rn. might take a line of ketamine in a moment.

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
Yeah this is the issue with most drugs. Once their effects start going down, you want to take more and more.

Especially with xtc, this is very dangerous. I took way too much xtc a couple of months ago because I was chasing the high of the first pill I took. Dumb asf and my brain felt fried for a couple of days.

I understand why drugs are illegal in most places. If you don't use them with care (just like alcohol abuse), you will damage yourself. It's not worth it.

i am still enjoying the vibe from that line from 50mins ago, enjoying some music rn. might take a line of ketamine in a moment.
Absolutely. With cocaine I think 5 hours use and then end it because the reward will be so much less than the first hours. Still there is something to gain but imo not worth it. But continuing won’t be particularly hazardous to your health

MDMA is another thing you can’t really get more than 5 hours of pleasurable high no matter how much you take

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, AsGoodAsItGets and MoggerGaston
Absolutely. With cocaine I think 5 hours use and then end it because the reward will be so much less than the first hours. Still there is something to gain but imo not worth it. But continuing won’t be particularly hazardous to your health

MDMA is another thing you can’t really get more than 5 hours of pleasurable high no matter how much you take
i dont have a lot of experience with cocaine. usually it runs out and that's when i/we stop :lul:
its just stupidly expensive so usually you dont walk around with more than 2 grams which wont last an evening if ur using it with 2-3 people.

xtc? very easy to get 10 pills. dangerous

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Tom Jones
i dont have a lot of experience with cocaine. usually it runs out and that's when i/we stop :lul:
its just stupidly expensive so usually you dont walk around with more than 2 grams which wont last an evening if ur using it with 2-3 people.

xtc? very easy to get 10 pills. dangerous
It’s really expensive.
I almost exclusively now use it as a pick me up if I feel like shit one morning. Then just a bump to get going. Put on the coffee. In the cold shower. And the day is saved

Yes MDMA can fuck you up. General rule is the first dose 100-150 mg. Then 1,5 hours later a redose of 1/3 the first dose. And then no more

• +1