Should I do Deadlift's on a back day or leg day ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I do a 6x a week PPL split, is it recommended to do deadlifts on a back day or leg day.

deadlifts for back are shitttt
Cope, been doing it for 38-46 week's and my erector's, trap's, and mid back are thick asf, plus they have huge carry over to my chest-supported rows, and pullups with grip strength decrease in fatigue.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
bro does deadlifts for hypertrophy

Funny GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, coispet and kiyopon
i would do them on leg day, you should do deadlifts more often than squats because your posterior chain should always be a bit more developed compared to your front, not just for aesthetics but for reducing injury and shit

gth
Machines are better for hypertrophy and aesthetics
no wrong, machine's only good for roider's who grow off high volume, as a natural you need to build a strong dense physique if you want to progress in actual lean tissue gains instead off fluff work that lasts for a day or two max.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
gth

no wrong, machine's only good for roider's who grow off high volume, as a natural you need to build a strong dense physique if you want to progress in actual lean tissue gains instead off fluff work that lasts for a day or two max.
Lol what a retarded take lean tissue gain has nothing to do with using machines or not lifiting anything long term will give you muscle the difference it's that machines will work more precisely on your insertion and on building your aesthetics that's a fact that's why bodybuilders use it if you want a strong core just do body-exercises

I build way more muscle using machines keep coping
Keep coping nigger
They build the same muscle+free weights increase testosterone more+cortisol levels are the same

deadlifts have like 0 benefits and a ton of negatives
Great for mid back muscles hypertrophy and strength+ increases testosterone by a decent amount+great for stabilisation muscles so when a nigger attacks you in the street he cant pick you up and throw you like a twink

Great for mid back muscles hypertrophy and strength+ increases testosterone by a decent amount+great for stabilisation muscles so when a nigger attacks you in the street he cant pick you up and throw you like a twink
Dude that's the thing I should have said in simple term's to these nitwit's who do not understand the power of doing Deadlifts, Squat, Bench Press, Overhead Press, and Pull Ups.

I swear, if you can rep 4 plates conventional for reps with a overhand grip, no belt, and no chalk you are not getting fucked by any big guy on the streets who fucks with you.

Dude that's the thing I should have said in simple term's to these nitwit's who do not understand the power of doing Deadlifts, Squat, Bench Press, Overhead Press, and Pull Ups.

I swear, if you can rep 4 plates conventional for reps with a overhand grip, no belt, and no chalk you are not getting fucked by any big guy on the streets who fucks with you.
Plus deadlifts and pullups are cool as fuck to do

Back day for sure, during leg day maybe at the beginning of your workout.