SHOULD I DO MED SCHOOL

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Some schools have a good medicine/biochemistry program, should I do that or is that a giga incel career. I want money.

My only other skill is piano performance which Im really good at but theres no money to be made there jfl... maybe I can make a youtube channel but that's it.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
400 weeks 1 meeks etc

idk bro im doing finance, with that comes adderall usage, little sleep, coke and fucking hookers..

med school = high iq and good pay in us

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 15899, Acromegaly_Chad and 6 others
I don't understand how you can be blackpilled and decide to go to med school but whatever ig

Medical doctor is an amazing career choice if you’re goodlooking because you have so many people around you

if ur not goodlooking then it sucks having to interact with people 24/7. Better to work in an office then.

imagine being a psl7 gigachad doctor, the 24/7 validation and mogging

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 12413, Deleted member 10172 and 13 others
med school is quite good tbh

You will make easy shekels everywhere after graduation but it can be difficult to maintain yourself and your social life in med school

Sure it's good but keep in mind you have study for a long time. Good status tho, even though most doctors are stupid af really they still command respect

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 5292
Low iq profession tbh. You dont need math skills, you only need to memorize facts. Also dealing with virus and all that shit everyday is disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Sure it's good but keep in mind you have study for a long time. Good status tho, even though most doctors are stupid af really they still command respect
Are doctors stupid af? They have top grades

• +1
Medical doctor is an amazing career choice if you’re goodlooking because you have so many people around you

if ur not goodlooking then it sucks having to interact with people 24/7. Better to work in an office then.

imagine being a psl7 gigachad doctor, the 24/7 validation and mogging
This
Look at Doctor Mike on YouTube he literally kickstarted his YouTube career because he was found as a “hot doctor” and now makes over a million from ad rev
Anything with person to person interaction will benefit greatly from looks hailo

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, BigBoy, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
If your a doctor you’ll be working with a lot of women and men
Possibly chads

• +1
Reactions: lutte and SubhumanCurrycel
Are you gonna do an undergrad first?
How does it work in ur country

Are doctors stupid af? They have top grades
in my experience they're arrogant and don't know shit except the stuff they study. But tbh the reason I just don't like them is because they didn't give me HGH when I wanted it

orthos too i asked my former ortho why they didn't do palatal expansion on me and she said it's unpredictable and unsafe (???) and extractions are easier and better (!). dubm bitch. Ofc she didn't know what MSE was either only SARPE
Didn't expect too much from a womb-man tho
Of course the real reason is that it's cheaper for the state

inget emot dig om du pluggar till det

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 5393
This
Look at Doctor Mike on YouTube he literally kickstarted his YouTube career because he was found as a “hot doctor” and now makes over a million from ad rev
Anything with person to person interaction will benefit greatly from looks hailo
I want to strike his channel and demonise his videos

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 5393
This
Look at greys anatomy or dr house, these goodlooking guys are on god mode in the hospital with all the women.
D2E3B115 5B93 4A87 8CE8 7E0B59082F7A

F73B8D68 0235 4676 B960 87DA7EA4918A

meanwhile these guys are in hell
8AFEFF62 4FEC 40E3 86C0 6EB93F1928FB

08715DA1 C2AC 4C84 9E55 6FD65E18A28A

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, PubertyMaxxer, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
as the best careers advisor on this forum,
ONLY DO MEDICINE IF YOU LOVE MEDICINE AND TREATING PEOPLE
you'll be out of your prime before you make any real shekels, you'll be overworked and stressed as fuck too.
don't take it if you want money, there's a lot of better things to do

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1680 and lutte
I was about to advise you whether or not you should go to medschool but upon reading retarded comments I decided that OP is equally(if not more) retarded for asking for career advice in this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, JizzFarmer, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
as the best careers advisor on this forum,
ONLY DO MEDICINE IF YOU LOVE MEDICINE AND TREATING PEOPLE
you'll be out of your prime before you make any real shekels, you'll be overworked and stressed as fuck too.
don't take it if you want money, there's a lot of better things to do
i went for shekels and improving my social skills

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and SubhumanCurrycel
Only do it if you like it or you have the determination of a lion to keep going

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
i went for shekels and improving my social skills
for shekels medicine is probably among the worst things you can do.
for social skills, you could just go to the club jfl

for shekels medicine is probably among the worst things you can do.
for social skills, you could just go to the club jfl
actually for shekels, status, high job security, western Europe maxing, opening my own med business etc.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 7098

why is that? it pays really well
because u have to work your ass off whilst living poor for 10+ years, stressing out, losing hair, fucking your collagen, not enjoying your youth whatsoever. meanwhile, WINNERS are banging their qt 3.14 jb gfs whilst half-assing business school and having a quality of life 100x better than the LOSER med school student.. what sort of CHAMPION would waste their whole prime studying? jfl

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and johncruz12345
because u have to work your ass off whilst living poor for 10+ years, stressing out, losing hair, fucking your collagen, not enjoying your youth whatsoever. meanwhile, WINNERS are banging their qt 3.14 jb gfs whilst half-assing business school and having a quality of life 100x better than the LOSER med school student.. what sort of CHAMPION would waste their whole prime studying? jfl
med school is 6 years in Europe, you finish around 24

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Me, @TsarTsar444 and @6ft1 are doing med and I think so far we think it’s worth it. Hard work, but extremely rewarding when u complete it, esp if ur good looking.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Biscuits, BigBoy and Ocelot
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 3583
Not if u looksmax and manage time well
maybe so, but in the case of a PSL user, its unlikely that they will have the discipline and optimal neurotransmitters to stick to a regimented studying and looksmaxxing schedule

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
yes because med pheno is ideal

No you should grow psychedelic mushrooms and live in your mother's basement

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Mouthbreath, BigBoy and 1 other person
maybe so, but in the case of a PSL user, its unlikely that they will have the discipline and optimal neurotransmitters to stick to a regimented studying and looksmaxxing schedule
Aight say less, u have a point
:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 3583
in my experience they're arrogant and don't know shit except the stuff they study. But tbh the reason I just don't like them is because they didn't give me HGH when I wanted it

orthos too i asked my former ortho why they didn't do palatal expansion on me and she said it's unpredictable and unsafe (???) and extractions are easier and better (!). dubm bitch. Ofc she didn't know what MSE was either only SARPE
Didn't expect too much from a womb-man tho
Of course the real reason is that it's cheaper for the state

inget emot dig om du pluggar till det
Jag läser juridik men alla förutom ingenjörer är ”book smart” dvs man läser in material och memorerar innehållet istället för att tänka logiskt.

märkte det när jag pluggade fysik/matte, man bara lär sig en formel istället för att tänka varför man gör det.

• +1
I only want to do it to learn surgery maxing.
How does medschool work in dubai?
Do you do a bachelors undergrad or is it straight entry from highschool

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Not staying in Dubai lmao. Us or canada
You would have to do a bachelors then do medschool after in that case.
At least US you can apply to many medschools multiple times

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and johncruz12345
Don't, it's not worth it

• +1
Medicine is legit

- Highest pay
- Highest status
- self-employed if correct specialty
- recession-proof
- female major - > more slay opportunity

• +1
Reactions: litaz, SubhumanCurrycel, BigBoy and 1 other person
Not if u looksmax and manage time well
Is it possible to have the college experience while doing pre-med? How much time do you have to invest in it?

Last edited:
  • +1
If you have a passion for Medicine go for it. Assuming you have a high IQ since you want to do medicine, if you only want money it is better to do something else. Tech/finance/business/engineering are solid choices and only require 1/3 of the time (in the US at least).

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and SubhumanCurrycel
If you have a passion for Medicine go for it. Assuming you have a high IQ since you want to do medicine, if you only want money it is better to do something else. Tech/finance/business/engineering are solid choices and only require 1/3 of the time (in the US at least).
Legit
People who do med only for the money are a special kind of retard

• +1
Reactions: litaz, AsGoodAsItGets, BigBoy and 1 other person
Legit
People who do med only for the money are a special kind of retard
Aight say less, u have a point
:lul:

Some schools have a good medicine/biochemistry program, should I do that or is that a giga incel career. I want money.

My only other skill is piano performance which Im really good at but theres no money to be made there jfl... maybe I can make a youtube channel but that's it.
Bruh depends on if you’re smart honestly. If you can breeze through pages, learning a lot of shit and have passion for healing people, it mogs 100%. You will spend a lot of time in school (this is a misconception because to be at the top of any career you will work all the time. But by that point thats how you will think.). But it wiil be worth it quite honestly. Source: My family is full of docs. But they do it because they love it. They get paid giga as well.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and BigBoy