should i fly to brazil to get acne scar treatment

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

King Of The Mulattos
no good doctors in israel and somebody suggested me some brazilian doctor in the jungle there that looks pretty good.

they specialize in mixed race skin so please don’t recommend me muh korea. i lived there and they can’t do shit for my skin cuz i’m part black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32325, Sprinkles and Deleted member 23558
no good doctors in israel and somebody suggested me some brazilian doctor in the jungle there that looks pretty good.

they specialize in mixed race skin so please don’t recommend me muh korea. i lived there and they can’t do shit for my skin cuz i’m part black
Skin lighten and do it in Korea instead.

Skin lighten and do it in Korea instead.
when i make threads like this i’ve already decided i just like the attention

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Offensive Bias
You'll get fucking killed probably.

You shouldn't get acne scar treatment unless it's really bad

Also try sunbathing and replacing poisonous tap water with fruit juices to hydrate your body and see what that does to your skin

all this money and still have subhuman pizza face skin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
You shouldn't get acne scar treatment unless it's really bad

Also try sunbathing and replacing poisonous tap water with fruit juices to hydrate your body and see what that does to your skin
Joined Jun 26, 2023

Racist bastards!

Also, how long is the flight from Israel to Brazil? ✈️

Ur not welcome in brazil nigger jew

Fuck, man. How do you get through that? Are you at least asleep? Then it’s doable. I myself don’t sleep on planes so 16 hours would be a mega challenge for me. I can stay up around 48 hours if necessary, but being confined to a relatively small space would make it a lot more difficult.