Should I get a rhinoplasty/hair transplant in Brazil or South Korea?

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I could use a 1000-1800 graft hair transplant to fix my Norwood 2/receceded hairline and rhino to decrease nose width. If I were to go to south korea both surgeries combined would cost me about $10,000 and Brazil obviously cheaper. Both countries seem cheaper than America and have experiences working on black patients

If bulbous Brazil ofc, 3k dollars

Watch dis nigger in motion

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
If bulbous Brazil ofc, 3k dollars

Do you guys do good fue hair transplants?

In Turkey u will get it all for like 4k bucks

Bro have you read @SirGey surgery procedure? They will cut your nose in a favela and when you're almost dying they will pay an uber to the hospital ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, RecessedPrettyboy and Zeta ascended
Yes go for it bro

Bro have you read @SirGey surgery procedure? They will cut your nose in a favela and when you're almost dying they will pay an uber to the hospital ded srs

Keep crying turk

@CupOfCoffee @Enigmatic93 @Lifewasted @facemaxxed @Gosick Only surgerycels I can think of right now. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
@CupOfCoffee @Enigmatic93 @Lifewasted @facemaxxed @Gosick Only surgerycels I can think of right now. Thoughts?
Idk if the Koreans know how to do black noses tho

Asians have similar noses to blacks. Black girls have done rhinos in south korea
Yeah you could go. As long as you’re ok with the communication and all formalities like visa, tickets and accommodations then why not.

• +1
I could use a 1000-1800 graft hair transplant to fix my Norwood 2/receceded hairline and rhino to decrease nose width. If I were to go to south korea both surgeries combined would cost me about $10,000 and Brazil obviously cheaper. Both countries seem cheaper than America and have experiences working on black patients
You should go to Brazil because they certainly have more experience with black patients

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Zeta ascended
Brazil for nose
Turkey for hair.

Don't forget to hmu when you decide to go to turkey, I want to go with a fellow cel instead of walking the streets of Istanbul alone

• +1
saw a bbc article about HTs in turkey, they are very popular there