Should I get bimax or sliding genio

O

okthankyou224

Iron
Been lurking for a while but finally have the money to get either, I know bimax would be a better end result but if I can get away with just getting sliding genio or something I'd prefer it because bimax is pretty intense + recovery time etc

Any advice or thoughts would be much appreciated :feelsez:

Turns out I need bimax:feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg and Gaia262
Been lurking for a while but finally have the money to get either, I know bimax would be a better end result but if I can get away with just getting sliding genio or something I'd prefer it because bimax is pretty intense + recovery time etc

Left is my profile atm, right is my profile jutting and ideally what I'd get out of surgery

if your a true looksmaxxer, bimax.

• +1
Reactions: okthankyou224

Left is my profile atm, right is my profile jutting and ideally what I'd get out of surgery

Bimax + Genioplasty + Jaw angle implant

Optional: Custom Infraorbital malar implants.

Always do things properly and not take the easy route out, you will thank yourself in the long term.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and ManzareK

Always do things properly and not take the easy route out, you will thank yourself in the long term.
Don’t you have to eventually remove the implant? Whatever implant it is?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Don’t you have to eventually remove the implant? Whatever implant it is?

No, that's just for silicon implants that are not fixated down so they move and erode bone. PEEK implants that are screwed down don't have this issue and are for life to my knowledge.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopmaster22 and Deleted member 18840
Jutting is not what you would get out of genio. Your b spot stays the same so you would get a deep labiomental fold and a cock in your chin. jutting is what you get out of bimax.

Genio is a bad idea

• +1

If you could choose any surgeon in the world to do your bimax, who would you go with and why?

• +1
If you could choose any surgeon in the world to do your bimax, who would you go with and why?

Dr Ramieri

• +1
No, that's just for silicon implants that are not fixated down so they move and erode bone. PEEK implants that are screwed down don't have this issue and are for life to my knowledge.
What about doing any physical activities that involve contact, like boxing. Would your inframalar implants be affected by that?

• +1
What about doing any physical activities that involve contact, like boxing. Would your inframalar implants be affected by that?

Hi bro, it is fine realsurgerymax made a few threads on this.

Last edited:
  • +1

Would you know if it's possible to get zygo fillers after infraorbital malar implants? Or does it directly overlap that area?

• +1
Would you know if it's possible to get zygo fillers after infraorbital malar implants? Or does it directly overlap that area?

Hi bro, If you got the implants, You shouldn't need fillers on top it should be enough. Best to save your money.