Should I get neck and throat tattoos?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Going hard with RTT, what u guys think about neck and throat tats, will be high af quality realism work

Will it ruin my life? How will people judge me differently? I dont need to worry about work

Like this dove on the neck, not the shitty thing underneath the dove tho

Also ive got full beard, skinfade, white but semitanned, and got other tats like sleeve

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, KDA Player, Xangsane and 2 others
Going hard with RTT, what u guys think about neck and throat tats, will be high af quality realism work

Will it ruin my life? How will people judge me differently? I dont need to worry about work
Don't be an idiot.

If you came to an interview with me, I would never hire you. Neither would I want to do traditional business with you. Idk if you parents are rich or sth, but in the case you would want to start some economic activity in the future, your tattoos are like your IQ certificate: the higher on the body, the lower the IQ is...:feelsrope:

Society would shun you. Every time i c a guy on the train with a neck/face tattoo, I do not think "how cool he is", I think "What a retard".
People would walk around you in the street.

NORMAL women would avoid you, because any non-hoe woman does not want to associate with a guy, who would be seen as some street thug, at least for LTR.

If you want a tattoo, do one on your shoulder: looks good, and you can hide it (y)

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel, Deprived, CristianT and 4 others
you should get a cross tatoo on the side of your neck it goes hard

it will only improve your life tbh young girls love this and the ones that will judge you you don't want to be around them anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077 and Deleted member 17829
They only work for Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Will look good if you're a HTN or higher. Don't recommend if you're any lower than that or else you will look like a wanna be creepy gang member

• +1
Reactions: qkz, Schönling, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
No only do tattoos you can hide
Like on your chest or wrist or leg

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Deleted member 16380
Depends, if you don't have a high T low trust face it will look comical and try hard
And if you had a high T face you would already slay

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, mulattomaxxer and Sigmamale
If you came to an interview with me, I would never hire you. Neither would I want to do traditional business with you. Idk if you parents are rich or sth, but in the case you would want to start some economic activity in the future, your tattoos are like your IQ certificate: the higher on the body, the lower the IQ is...:feelsrope:
I dont need to worry about work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Depends, if you don't have a high T low trust face it will look comical and try hard
I think my face is medium thats why I think I'd benefit

NORMAL women would avoid you, because any non-hoe woman does not want to associate with a guy, who would be seen as some street thug, at least for LTR.
Idk man all women seem to love tattoos these days, its not the 90s anymore. How old are you btw?

Idk man all women seem to love tattoos these days, its not the 90s anymore. How old are you btw?
Im in early 30s.

But i meet younger women too from time to time. Never heard them screaming from seeing someone with a tattoo.

Though idk, maybe sth is different in 17-20 demographic? I doubt somehow...

But i met plenty of people, incl. women, who would be weary around a person with a tattoo. (y)

• +1
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 17829
Absolutely
The dragon type shit on your neck is not only cool as fuck but also high appeal.
But it's gonna look goofy if you are a birdcel, indian, ginger, or manlet

• +1
Don't be an idiot.

Society would shun you. Every time i c a guy on the train with a neck/face tattoo, I do not think "how cool he is", I think "What a retard".

If you want a tattoo, do one on your shoulder: looks good, and you can hide it (y)
you should get a cross tatoo on the side of your neck it goes hard

it will only improve your life tbh young girls love this and the ones that will judge you you don't want to be around them anyway
Will look good if you're a HTN or higher. Don't recommend if you're any lower than that or else you will look like a wanna be creepy gang member
No only do tattoos you can hide
Like on your chest or wrist or leg

what u boyos think of this dove? be honest u can say if its shit

btw for context ive got full beard, skinfade, white but semitanned, and got other tats like sleeve

View attachment 1635107

what u boyos think of this dove? be honest u can say if its shit

btw for context ive got full beard, skinfade, white but semitanned, and got other tats like sleeve
I don't really like it TBH... the picture is unclear...

I personally would never make any tattoo with a complicated image ever... I have a japanese dragon on my shoulder, but due to time wear and tear, it looks shit now. And its details started disappearing pretty fast tbh.

If i ever redo it, I would simply go with sth like this:
Tats

Simple black tattoos without many details resist time well, and their only purpose is "looksmaxxing" if you believe in it ofc... No point in drawing complicated patterns if they look like shit in a few years...:feelsrope:

But well, you do what you like anyways... you want something you like after all(y)

• +1
I don't really like it TBH... the picture is unclear...

I personally would never make any tattoo with a complicated image ever... I have a japanese dragon on my shoulder, but due to time wear and tear, it looks shit now. And its details started disappearing pretty fast tbh.

If i ever redo it, I would simply go with sth like this:
View attachment 1635118

Simple black tattoos without many details resist time well, and their only purpose is "looksmaxxing" if you believe in it ofc... No point in drawing complicated patterns if they look like shit in a few years...:feelsrope:

But well, you do what you like anyways... you want something you like after all(y)
ok thanks for honesty

and no bro:feelskek:tribal shit went out of fashion years ago everyones getting it lasered now. probably like my gen will be with all our realism shit.

but i think these days work is a lot better, detailed tats tend to stay for many many years, only fade slightly over like 10+ years and u can just get it touched up

and no bro:feelskek:tribal shit went out of fashion years ago everyones getting it lasered now. probably like my gen will be with all our realism shit.
Forgive this oldcel stupid advice then :feelsbadman:

But in my time...
Thug life

:feelsez:

• JFL
Don't be an idiot.

Shut up you bitchass nigga

"muh IQ muh society" if you are good looking no one cares they will admire them, unless its some faggot cuck like you bitching

• +1
Reactions: needjawsurgery

"muh IQ muh society" if you are good looking no one cares they will admire them, unless its some faggot cuck like you bitching
so its a good idea then?

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy

Yes, until you try to get a job :smonk:

And shop attendants call police on you when you enter :feelsez:

The police will admire you during the rectal exam :feelsokman:

Yes, until you try to get a job :smonk:

And shop attendants call police on you when you enter :feelsez:

The police will admire you during the rectal exam :feelsokman:

Yes if he is looking for some shit wagie cuck job like mcdonalds maybe

But look at jeremy meeks he is a rich ass nigga and has tattoos all over his body, he was invited to do acting in movies, invited for modeling and so on just because of his face.

But look at jeremy meeks he is a rich ass nigga and has tattoos all over his body, he was invited to do acting in movies, invited for modeling and so on just because of his face.
yes like I said previosly, I do not have to worry about work as I have an online job where I literally dont see anyone just talk over whatsapp with my boss, so i can get away with crazy surgeries and tattoos

Dude stop this, we are not Jeremy Meeks'es :ROFLMAO:

And he would have gotten the job even without the tattoos.

Tattoos = +/- 0 effect on your looks if you are Meeks, and for people living a normal life, it can ruin your prospects. Blue pill for you :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale

Like this dove on the neck, not the shitty thing underneath the dove tho

View attachment 1635105

Also ive got full beard, skinfade, white but semitanned, and got other tats like sleeve
Get a facetat with the logo of ur favorite videogame instead, you'll slay indefinitely.:ogre:

• +1
tats just lower your social status brah, especially neck or face tats :ogre:

tats just lower your social status brah, especially neck or face tats :ogre:
i swear its the opposite. any guy with a neck tat that i know has more social status than mot people

i swear its the opposite. any guy with a neck tat that i know has more social status than mot people
are they chad? most tat guys think they are chad and act accordingly and thus slay as chad would, it wouldnt work for someone on this site sorry brah

are they chad? most tat guys think they are chad and act accordingly and thus slay as chad would, it wouldnt work for someone on this site sorry brah
Just designermaxxed skinfademaxxed normies tbh

Dont pretend to be someone you are not. It will NEVER work. You will see that once you got some dates. It always boils down to who you actually are. Play on your strenghts, fix weaknesses but dont try to create new unnatural strenghts.

Nvm i lie about being a model. it can work. go ahead

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
Don't be an idiot.

There is no non-hoe woman.

• +1
Dont pretend to be someone you are not. It will NEVER work. You will see that once you got some dates. It always boils down to who you actually are. Play on your strenghts, fix weaknesses but dont try to create new unnatural strenghts.

Nvm i lie about being a model. it can work. go ahead
I'm not pretending to be someone im not jfl im already quite heavily tatted

Don't be an idiot.

okay then you live in 18th century
nowadays tattoos are more common and accepted
i would hire someone with tattoos, no question
of course, full body/head tattoos are not good and i wouldnt hire someone with so many tattoos
but 2-3 or 4 tattoos on body and maybe 1 on the neck, no problem with that

and i think its depends where you live....... in sandnigger/arab countries would be a problem

• +1
of course, full body/head tattoos are not good and i wouldnt hire someone with so many tattoos

and i think its depends where you live....... in sandnigger/arab countries would be a problem
yeah the world is a lot different now. and you shouldnt be getting tats if u dont have a stable career /busness anyways

• +1
Reactions: exeight

I disagree.

The people would not chase you, or beat you for a tattoo in the west. However, there is still significant stigma around it, and the tattoos look weirder and weirder as you get older. :feelsrope:

The fact that in the West no one tells you this in the eyes, does NOT mean, people do not find it "wrong" or even "repulsive" :feelsbadman:

However, there is still significant stigma around it,
Go into any city on the night, literally everyone is tatted, these days its almost if ur not tatted then ur low status

the tattoos look weirder and weirder as you get older. :feelsrope:
just a cope, they look fine, and u can just get minor touchups after like 20 years

The fact that in the West no one tells you this in the eyes, does NOT mean, people do not find it "wrong" or even "repulsive" :feelsbadman:
honestly literally no one thinks this otherwise 90% of sexually active males in cities wouldnt have tattoos

this is just a cope for old people. and i even go to a gym at a social club for old people and since getting visible tattoos even the old people respect me and pay me way more attention and try talk to me more etc

Last edited:
Don't get a neck or throat tattoo. Only get tattoo's which you can cover up with a suit.

• +1
Get them if you’re NT enough to be seen as cool. If you’re the weirdo with neck tats it might hinder you

Get them if you’re NT enough to be seen as cool. If you’re the weirdo with neck tats it might hinder you
Yeah I know what u mean.

Socially tats kinda enhance what you are

So if ur cool and high status it makes you cooler and higher status

But if ur a nerd weirdo, it just makes u even more of a nerd weirdo

Don't get a neck or throat tattoo. Only get tattoo's which you can cover up with a suit.
What do you think are the downfalls of visible tattoos like neck, hands etc

No.

• +1
Yeah I know what u mean.

Socially tats kinda enhance what you are

So if ur cool and high status it makes you cooler and higher status

But if ur a nerd weirdo, it just makes u even more of a nerd weirdo
I read above that you have a lot of tattoos. Should fit with your aesthetic then.

• +1
What do you think are the downfalls of visible tattoos like neck, hands etc
That they make you look like a thug. JFL if you think some Boomer will hire you if you have neck tattoos. Its too polarising. I can see no upside for getting neck tattoos. Just get tattoos that you can cover.

That they make you look like a thug. JFL if you think some Boomer will hire you if you have neck tattoos. Its too polarising. I can see no upside for getting neck tattoos. Just get tattoos that you can cover.
Its a statistical fact that women are more attracted to dark triad (thug)

And I said in OP I don't need to worry about work or getting hired by boomers

Anything else that could go wrong?

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Its a statistical fact that women are more attracted to dark triad (thug)

And I said in OP I don't need to worry about work or getting hired by boomers

Anything else that could go wrong?
You can get tattoos, just don't get neck tattoo's. Your automatically labeling yourself.

Don't alter every aspect of your life just to impress women. You already get girls.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
You can get tattoos, just don't get neck tattoo's. Your automatically labeling yourself.

Don't alter every aspect of your life just to impress women. You already get girls.
Labelling myself as?

But its not to impress bro i just like the aesthetic of it!!! and i dont get girls