Should I get neck and throat tattoos?

Labelling myself as?

But its not to impress bro i just like the aesthetic of it!!! and i dont get girls

You also told me you have had sex before.

You will be labelling yourself as a low class thug. Sure you will attract low class pussy but alot of people will stereotype you.

Just get a sleeve. You will probably regret a neck tattoo. There are too many cons of having tattoos here. You will struggle to get into certain social circles. If you have a tattoo which can be covered up you get all the benefits of a tattoo with none of the downsides.

• +1
Reactions: Bdh and A23ghskung
Go into any city on the night, literally everyone is tatted, these days its almost if ur not tatted then ur low status
City in the night is inhabited by low status people, who probably constitute 95% of everyone you meet at night clubs.

Know why?
'Cause people who work, do business, earn a lot of money, and in general appear useful for society SLEEP AT NIGHT. And do not hoe around the city at night.
just a cope, they look fine, and u can just get minor touchups after like 20 years
Yep you have to do touch-ups. It is energy, money, and not convenient. While e.g. redoing fillers gives you a significant boost, redoing tattoo... idk... does it give you any boost at all? You disagree, but whatever (y)
honestly literally no one thinks this otherwise 90% of sexually active males in cities wouldnt have tattoos
People I meet DO think that. Professionals DO think that. I communicate predominantly in the age range 25-35, so you cannot just discount this to me being 70 or sth.
this is just a cope for old people. and i even go to a gym at a social club for old people and since getting visible tattoos even the old people respect me and pay me way more attention and try talk to me more etc
Did you ever think, that maybe they are afraid of you, so try to seem friendly, not to provoke aggression? Like Stockholm Syndrome? :feelshehe:

Another option: they look at you like a freak and like "wow this guy must be working in a circus or sth, maybe he is Mafia? So interesting" :feelsokman:

Anyways, even if so, this is anecdotal. I have a tattoo myself, it is useless at best. But i usually hide it under the sleeve. :feelsbadman:

And when i go and see a nurse/doc, and they have a tattoo, i usually have a negative bias about them at once, even if they have sleeve-tattoos... and if they had a face/neck tattoo, i would NEVER go to this doc again... wtf did he operate on before: in slums or sth? :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
you should get a cross tatoo on the side of your neck it goes hard

it will only improve your life tbh young girls love this and the ones that will judge you you don't want to be around them anyway
Easy to cover for job interview too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
You also told me you have had sex before.
in my 21 years on this planet yes but im not exactly drowning in it. things are hard.

You will be labelling yourself as a low class thug
I feel like dark triad type guys get respected

whats the downfalls of being labelled low class and a thug?

Just get a sleeve. You will probably regret a neck tattoo.
i already have lol now i need to move onto different places. and probably tbh..
You will struggle to get into certain social circles.
I dont get this one, what social circle doesnt want guys with tattoos in there?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
City in the night is inhabited by low status people, who probably constitute 95% of everyone you meet at night clubs.

Know why?
'Cause people who work, do business, earn a lot of money, and in general appear useful for society SLEEP AT NIGHT. And do not hoe around the city at night.
Literally all these people are high status, the low status ones are the ones who have no social circle and chill at home cos they have no cool friends to do fun shit with and cope with a shitty wageslave job wearing a suit with superior complex coping with high class

People I meet DO think that. Professionals DO think that. I communicate predominantly in the age range 25-35, so you cannot just discount this to me being 70 or sth.
hmm ok I understand. At what point in my life would I need these professionals and how would having tattoos effect this? if i dont need a job
Did you ever think, that maybe they are afraid of you, so try to seem friendly, not to provoke aggression? Like Stockholm Syndrome? :feelshehe:
:feelskek:dude its not 1980s anymore good high quality work that looks like genuine art is high status and aesthetic af, you have such a weird perception of tattoos, i think its cos ur thinking about them tribal ones or shit work that youve seen, which is understandable

anyways thank you for honesty

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 16380
I disagree.

The people would not chase you, or beat you for a tattoo in the west. However, there is still significant stigma around it, and the tattoos look weirder and weirder as you get older. :feelsrope:

The fact that in the West no one tells you this in the eyes, does NOT mean, people do not find it "wrong" or even "repulsive" :feelsbadman:
i think it depends on where you live
in eastern they less like tattoos
but i live in west europe and i never saw that many people with tattoo in the last 10 years
its going on to be more and more people maybe in 10 years even lil kids will have tattoos lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 16380
They offer temporary ones.

i think it depends on where you live
in eastern they less like tattoos
but i live in west europe and i never saw that many people with tattoo in the last 10 years
its going on to be more and more people maybe in 10 years even lil kids will have tattoos lol
I live in Finland, and here tattoos are EXTREMELY popular.

Literally almost everyone has them, docs have sleeve tattoos, customs officers have neck tattoos: I saw all of it... but these are quite rare...

However, NONE of high-earning people I personally know (literally everyone in my circle) have them, except a few. You can also meet many party girls with the tattoos. But I have never seen outrageous tattoos (face, neck, open areas of legs/arms) on women, who have good education, or on graduate students at the uni, on professionals working with people, like in marketing.

Also, no people ever saw my tattoo, except once I got naked at a corporate party. Everyone was surprised I had one. But also, it was a beach pool party, all people high earning, and robust middle class, out of us all probably like 5-10 / 300 had a tattoo. Or at least i noticed it like that. :unsure:

As for the East, like Russia, their tattoos really have meaning, few people there do them cause "looks good". In Russia or Ukraine, meeting a person with a black tattoo can 80% cases mean he spent time in prison, had connections to organized crime, or served at specific military regiments. :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: exeight and Deleted member 17829
I live in Finland, and here tattoos are EXTREMELY popular.

Literally almost everyone has them, docs have sleeve tattoos, customs officers have neck tattoos: I saw all of it... but these are quite rare...

However, NONE of high-earning people I personally know (literally everyone in my circle) have them, except a few. You can also meet many party girls with the tattoos. But I have never seen outrageous tattoos (face, neck, open areas of legs/arms) on women, who have good education, or on graduate students at the uni, on professionals working with people, like in marketing.

Also, no people ever saw my tattoo, except once I got naked at a corporate party. Everyone was surprised I had one. But also, it was a beach pool party, all people high earning, and robust middle class, out of us all probably like 5-10 / 300 had a tattoo. Or at least i noticed it like that. :unsure:

As for the East, like Russia, their tattoos really have meaning, few people there do them cause "looks good". In Russia or Ukraine, meeting a person with a black tattoo can 80% cases mean he spent time in prison, had connections to organized crime, or served at specific military regiments. :unsure:
im in germany and here are also tattoos very popular
and the same here; high earning people have no tattoos (or they are hiding it)

i mean, i think i have seen a study on tattoos, how they attract the opposite sex.. like scars attract women because it shows that you was in a fight and can fight or something like that

but like i always say; everything that is too extreme are unattractive.. extreme fat = unattractive
extreme skinny = unattractive, even too many muscles = unattractive, too tall also unattractive
and the same with tattoos...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Save the money for surgerys, tattoos won’t ascend you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
i mean, i think i have seen a study on tattoos,
The only studies i could find on tattoos didnt increase attractiveness, can u link the ones u found?

• +1
Reactions: exeight
Save the money for surgerys, tattoos won’t ascend you.
True. I'm saving for my surgeries rn, then get tattoos after. Surgeries is priority

• +1
Reactions: Finan
The only studies i could find on tattoos didnt increase attractiveness, can u link the ones u found?
here i got one

Link

but its not clear.. some article say its not more attractive but its masculine and dominant

i think years ago i just have seen a german study which says that when women want LTR they prefer men without tattoos
and for STR they are more attracted by tattoed guys.. i think that sounds accurate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829