Should I go clubbing alone?

Tbh. I do camshows of me flexing and shit and get sponsored for it so I do aight

Happy6

The only way I could pull that off is if I join J-Pop boy group singing and dancing, which I would've been eligible for had I moved to Japan at young age and J-PopMaxxed early.

Could've easily been actual idol, but too old now as they start as teenagers and at 23 I am considered old man in that market despite looking like little kid.

English teacher life is pretty good though.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
View attachment 5415

The only way I could pull that off is if I join J-Pop boy group singing and dancing, which I would've been eligible for had I moved to Japan at young age and J-PopMaxxed early.

Could've easily been actual idol, but too old now as they start as teenagers and at 23 I am considered old man in that market despite looking like little kid.

English teacher life is pretty good though.
Well you look super young so you could probably fraud for j-pop idol despite the fact that you aren't one.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Zesto
You might as well try. As the most likely outcome, the worst that could happen is that you never go by yourself again. If you do end up going, let us know what happens.

I've gone clubbing alone countless times.
It's decent cardio, just dancing like you're on e by yourself.
Also the absolutely worst place to meet people if you aren't chad. I have never in my 31 years had success at a club. No kisses, hugs or anything. Even when I was at my lookmaxxest mid 20s.

Go to a bar or a library or anywhere.