Should I go for the office cuck 9-5 lifestyle?

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Diamond
So I finished my internship on Friday and they said they'll happily take me back after I finish college in May. I'll be starting on absolute dogshit pay though and after a year it'll go up to €40,000 per year. Still shit but it seems that it's a normal salary for a europoor softwarecuck straight out of college here.
After 5 years it goes up to like 60-80k which is decent.

I'm unrionically thinking of just fucking off to Spain or somewhere like that and working as a bartender to develop some social skills maybe. I was here for 6 months and I honestly wanted to kill myself every second I was there but that's probably because I was barely doing anything. If I was working there as a proper employee they'd give me actual work to do.

What do you think? Should I devote myself to sitting in a factory/ office with no natural sunlight for 8.5+ hours per day?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Jova, aleksander and 4 others
Yes, thats what im doing rn at 19 just get a job that lets u work from home so u dont wanna kya as much

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Xangsane, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others
Yes, thats what im doing rn at 19 just get a job that lets u work from home so u dont wanna kya as much
I'm 23, i'll be 24 by the time I finish college.
And the place is mostly 5 days in the office for juniors. The guys who were there for a few years are able to work from home some days when they don't need to be there physically but a lot of the work is to do with machines so you kinda do need to be there most of the time which sucks,

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
At first don't seem like its worth it but after u get 2 years of experience u can become a mid level eng and fuck off to anywhere u want, as long as u drive rn and don't have to waste hours commuting a few times a week like I do rn it would pay off when u leave

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, PrinceofDarkness, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
At first don't seem like its worth it but after u get 2 years of experience u can become a mid level eng and fuck off to anywhere u want, as long as u drive rn and don't have to waste hours commuting a few times a week like I do rn it would pay off when u leave
That's my thinking too. It's a slightly different industry to just regular software engineering too which can open more doors for me in the future. Might be a good idea to stay. I'll be driving by then so it'll be about 30 mins there and like 30-50 back.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Hxssan
stay brother js dont think abt work outside of work thats major cuck, get hobbies u enjoy, and do the bare minimum u can do without getting into trouble :)

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, ShowerMaxxing, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
wagie wagie get in cagie

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and DelonLover1999
This, an office job is comfy nigga, go for it if u can

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, ShowerMaxxing, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
My job is 2 days work, 2 days rest. I won't replace this job, even if the office job is better paid. The second I'm forced to get an office job, is the second I call Wagner and join them.

Or I will join some Colombian/Mexican/Brazil cartel. Anything just not office.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Zelenskyiv
So I finished my internship on Friday and they said they'll happily take me back after I finish college in May. I'll be starting on absolute dogshit pay though and after a year it'll go up to €40,000 per year. Still shit but it seems that it's a normal salary for a europoor softwarecuck straight out of college here.

I'm unrionically thinking of just fucking off to Spain or somewhere like that and working as a bartender to develop some social skills maybe. I was here for 6 months and I honestly wanted to kill myself every second I was there but that's probably because I was barely doing anything. If I was working there as a proper employee they'd give me actual work to do.

What do you think? Should I devote myself to sitting in a factory/ office with no natural sunlight for 8.5+ hours per day?
start trapping and selling drugs to bbcs and sheboons

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Short answer : no.

Long answer: You can, it’s not gonna be fun or fulfilling.

It’s boring, chill if you think about the fact that your other option is working under the sun, and toxic for the environment and the people.

But it’s the top echelon of wagecucking, but still having a business or a way to make money on the side is better.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, ShowerMaxxing, Hxssan and 3 others
Get a job on a farm for free food (raw dairy + raw meat organs)

• +1
Rotting with sugar mommy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Sean o' Tist
Free food sounds good but I can’t think of anything worse than working on a farm tbh
You’ll get sunlight I guess. In a toxin free environment

• +1
You’ll get sunlight I guess. In a toxin free environment
“Toxin Free”

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and Zelenskyiv
wagie wagie get in cagie
Everyone has to start from somrwhere/ build a budget if they consider starting a business, so technically everyone was a wagie at some point

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Zelenskyiv

My god. You're doing the same job, but eventually you earn more.
You're quite litteraly a SLAVE.

• +1
My god. You're doing the same job, but eventually you earn more.
You're quite litteraly a SLAVE.
Wanted to kms being an intern there though, hopefully actually doing interesting stuff will better but officecucking is still suifuel

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Wanted to kms being an intern there though, hopefully actually doing interesting stuff will better but officecucking is still suifuel
Work, build something
Is it something u can turn into a business?
Try to save every penny

• +1
Work, build something
Is it something u can turn into a business?
Try to save every penny
Won’t be many pennies on 35k a year lol and i’m too low iq to start a business. It is what it is though, better than stacking shelves ig

Won’t be many pennies on 35k a year lol and i’m too low iq to start a business. It is what it is though, better than stacking shelves ig
What is it exactly?
Try to invest the money, save up 100k then move to some shit hole and live like a king.
Idk man maybe growing up is realizing you're a worthless slave.

• +1
What is it exactly?
Try to invest the money, save up 100k then move to some shit hole and live like a king.
Idk man maybe growing up is realizing you're a worthless slave.
Software, pays shit in Europe though

• +1
Join the hamster wheel champ

• +1
Do you know how to program websites?
Yeah but it’ll be nothing to do with websites what i’ll be doing. You mean making websites on the side? I’m no good at front end tbh

• +1
Yeah but it’ll be nothing to do with websites what i’ll be doing. You mean making websites on the side? I’m no good at front end tbh
Wouldnt it be easy to make a slave company
Where workers are only paid on finalized sales?

Then you guarantee money

• +1
You just went to school for 6 months. Bruh I really hate that I majored in biochem to get to med school. If I could do it again I would do physics, math or some cs with a minor in the pre reqs so I can get the jobs you fuckers have. Working in a lab is ass.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Zelenskyiv
You just went to school for 6 months. Bruh I really hate that I majored in biochem to get to med school. If I could do it again I would do physics, math or some cs with a minor in the pre reqs so I can get the jobs you fuckers have. Working in a lab is ass.
I’m in my 3rd year of college. I have a year left. And yeah it’s le compsci. Ultimate incel major, not a single foid above 2/10 in my course.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I’m in my 3rd year of college. I have a year left. And yeah it’s le compsci. Ultimate incel major, not a single foid above 2/10 in my course.
It’s no different with any stem major. Whores major in psych or maybe business. Some niche ones you can find in big schools for stem but these white got in cuz of looks. I personally know two bitches that got into med school with shit scores on entrance exam but they’re interview was enough to get them in.

• +1
internship for what bro?
use the internship for leverage and get a better position
40k is bad secretary salary

internship for what bro?
use the internship for leverage and get a better position
40k is bad secretary salary
Software. It’s pretty normal for starting off, little below average I think but right now it’s hard to be picky and it’s a guaranteed job

Hmm? 80k a year sitting behind a desk or being a beverage servant for British tourists in the summer, hard dilemma.🤔

• Hmm...
It is good low cortisol, low effort from my experience

• +1
Hmm? 80k a year sitting behind a desk or being a beverage servant for British tourists in the summer, hard dilemma.🤔
It won’t be 80 for a long time lol unless I move to JewSA maybe

what internshiop ?

im not a jew, so i dont really gaf about money

i would rather have a nice and welcoming job where i get paid less than a retarded office job where i get paid more.

i worked at this church for a few months to get some cash going and it was probably the best work experience ive had, nice welcoming people, very quiet area, you can both be outside and inside working, 2 hours paid break daily and i had fun socializing with all the people there

it was just basic gardening and taking care of the church + sorting out a few emails etc

• +1
beats dying in a trench bro

• +1
  • JFL
But why bartender in spain is the other option? You'll work 12 hours a day in summer with a maximum salary of 2000€ for these months, not really worth it + do you speak Spanish?

But why bartender in spain is the other option? You'll work 12 hours a day in summer with a maximum salary of 2000€ for these months, not really worth it + do you speak Spanish?
I mean what else is there? I'd see working in Spain as a holiday tbh.

I mean what else is there? I'd see working in Spain as a holiday tbh.
working in spain is not a holiday, you'll earn a shitty salry for working like a slave. Best plan is to work from home living in Spain so your salary will be much higher for the living prices here. Also you need to know Spanish and have you papers in order to work here, it's not that easy bro

• +1
working in spain is not a holiday, you'll earn a shitty salry for working like a slave. Best plan is to work from home living in Spain so your salary will be much higher for the living prices here. Also you need to know Spanish and have you papers in order to work here, it's not that easy bro
I'll be straight out of college, I can't let work from home, i'll be lucky to get a job at all tbh.
And Spain is in the EU, I just take a plane there and look for work. I can speak it decently from learning it in school. I'd be in a touristy area anyway.

i mean yea that’s better than being a labor/service slave:feelswah:wish i had an office to work in

• +1
It won’t be 80 for a long time lol unless I move to JewSA maybe
Please ignore ppl

£4000 a month in uk is the equivalent to $11,000 a month in New York

Cost of living in America is way higher and that’s only reason their jobs pay more

If ur in uk, u don’t need much. In Manchester £35,000 a year would be considered above avg

• +1