Should I go on a suicide cut?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Diamond
Basically long story short I got injured and got depressed and got fat now it’s summer and I’m missing out on summer fun I need to lose like 15-20lbs asap I currently weigh about 208 and need to get to around 185-190 been eating around 3000 cals a day planning on cutting on about 1000 calories of mostly lean protein with some eggs and lean greek yogurt can I reach my goal in a month so I still have some summer left to mog?

Should I go on a suicide cut?
Doesn’t work for me
Hm hmm

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
planning on cutting on about 1000 calories
Do <500 calories. Black coffee, tuna, and egg whites. If you truly want to cut you need to commit. Skip breakfast and eat for as short a time period as possible. One meal a day is best. Stick to it and you will reach your goal in a month, maybe even less.

Do <500 calories. Black coffee, tuna, and egg whites. If you truly want to cut you need to commit. Skip breakfast and eat for as short a time period as possible. One meal a day is best. Stick to it and you will reach your goal in a month, maybe even less.
Won’t I lose muscle if I don’t get enough protein?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
You lose muscle either way but going less 500 calories will make you lose muscle significantly
Yeah I’m gonna do around 1000 cals a day of mostly protein

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679