should i hop on sarms as a 17 year old?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god

1595439737047.png

i have this in balance on empire market, basically i can buy any prescription supplement and i have no idea what to buy.
i am going to invest in x100 clonazepam pills for lowinhib/socialmaxxing and x100 ephedrine pills for leanmaxxing/energymaxxing

i will have a lot of leftover money and i spent all day wondering if i should hop on sarms, mainly ostarine is what im thinking about.

literally everyone's opinion is different, some say it will suppress you and is weak, some say you can make decent gains on it without suppression, some say it wont suppress you but you wont notice any gains

is it worth it to try ostarine as a 17 year old, maybe combining it with cardarine? my goal is to put on lean muscle

i've read other sarms can be more suppressive and more aggressive sides, although some people straight up say all sarms are shit and you'd be better off injecting test-e

https://looksmax.org/threads/sarms-guide-trusted-brands-sellers.39614/ is a thread that about sarms.
Ostarine is mostly just for losing fat and keeping and maybe build some of muscle during a cut
I took 15 mg and built up to 25 mg for two months and lost alot a fat i stopped after two months and didnt take any pct or something its supposed to not be that supressive but everybody different
Opinions vary across this website but in general testosterone has been researched more for long term effects and more effective than most sarms
In my opinion if your just a beginner just follow a whole body routine and switch to ppl or something else after a few months and eat good.

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Good_Little_Goy
test e is far cheaper

It will suppress you but not by much, you could get away with using an otc AI as a pct for just ostarine cycle

its not the best for bulking though, if you’re new to lifting you really dont need any peds, maybe some mk677 for appetite would be enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
But Jason BLaha says it is not good for teens to take roids
zCSN-YourEujRP58L0nJi7oqO9IwhCIdXAieEcfXC4g.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875