Should i install Tinder? Why?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you're in U.S, don't even bother. you'll get 0 matches if you're average

any other country is good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Pendejo and Deleted member 3043
i've got like few matches in a weak, and expected that i will slay there so it's brootal

I got only one aftet 3 daysvwith a chubby girl. Im still coping that its because I uploaded only one shitty selfie.

• Woah
Reactions: Pendejo
if you're in U.S, don't even bother. you'll get 0 matches if you're average

any other country is good
bullshit actually USA compared to France is easy game

i've got like few matches in a weak, and expected that i will slay there so it's brootal
i forgot that foids were either deformed, or landwhales

• So Sad
where are his ss from tinder?
he deleted but anyway i've seen it and guts too @GUTS9770
But i live near Madrid, i could just set a wide range or use a gps

Then how did @Virgin got matches

Jfl i doubt that would work
he is right instagram works better, but you have to learn how to do it

if youre willing to stick you dick in anything that moves i suppose you can give it a try

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2810
But i live near Madrid, i could just set a wide range or use a gps

Then how did @Virgin got matches

Jfl i doubt that would work
I'll never install tinder because it would just make my self hate worse and hurt my ego.
However, I can assure you that JB Instagram works.
I had the worst profile possible and still got many nice conversations and nudes.

• Woah
BTW 16-17 year old foids are on tinder too.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Pendejo
However, I can assure you that JB Instagram works.
I had the worst profile possible and still got many nice conversations and nudes.
How does that even works?? What did you do?

more in yubo tbh

Yubo is a retard app. Lol you can’t narrow the search area down, all the bitches that I get to swipe like 100s of KM away

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
BTW 16-17 year old foids are on tinder too.
i know my 16-17 yo classmate chadlite used tinder and had profile of the day or something. I saw him swiping foids and matching in shool. I never basicly swiped foid that already swiped me and i saw this icon matched (idk if it's still there) on his phone. Suifuel. I can't compete with him

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2810
If you approach you'll have more success.

Just imagine your friends finding out about you having a Tinder account.
They're not gonna say shit they're trying the same thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Yubo is a retard app. Lol you can’t narrow the search area down, all the bitches that I get to swipe like 100s of KM away
but they are horny as fuck it's just insane.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 2810
All it is validation, it doesn’t lead to P in V
bro where i do live, the first fucking hour of installation i already had 3 girls who were ready to be fucked, and all 4+ PSL.
I was sick of it tbh
Ded srs??
i'm not kidding, but i've not tried in spain

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Dogs and Pendejo
in the opposite, tinder whores takes way more time to accept to do such

bro where i do live, the first fucking hour of installation i already had 3 girls who were ready to be fucked, and all 4+ PSL.
I was sick of it tbh

:chad: :chad:

Where do you live??

I was sick of it tbh

I have the downloaded the app again 3 weeks ago, but I’ve been to much of a pussy to make an account.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Pendejo
How does that even works?? What did you do?
When I was 13 (6 years ago) the app "kik" was really good but nowadays it's a sausage fest like tinder. I'd just randomly text girls and made them horny through chat. Had sexting and got nudes a lot.
Then I switched over to Instagram which was way better because you could text so many girls. The number of girls on kik was way smaller.
I'd just go to pages with famous guys that JBs admire (jacobsatorius for example and mostly other German teen boy stars) and I'd go to the list of people who liked their pics and randomly text a lot of girls.
The girls that did respond were usually quite open and I could escalate it to sexchat and getting nudes. Most of them didn't even ask to see my face. I managed to make them horny through text messages.
This sounds redpilled, but it works: if you write like a confident asshole guy, the girls will automatically assume that you are a Chad, so they have a good pic of you in their mind. Never text like an autist.

If you have a great Instagram profile with good pics and followers etc this method will actually be 10 times easier.
I really had NO profile pic and no pics and it still worked surprisingly well.

Another method to get nudes was to comment on sexual YouTube videos that girls should text me on Snapchat and some texted me and sent nudes.

• Woah
When I was 13 (6 years ago) the app "kik" was really good but nowadays it's a sausage fest like tinder. I'd just randomly text girls and made them horny through chat. Had sexting and got nudes a lot.
Then I switched over to Instagram which was way better because you could text so many girls. The number of girls on kik was way smaller.
I'd just go to pages with famous guys that JBs admire (jacobsatorius for example and mostly other German teen boy stars) and I'd go to the list of people who liked their pics and randomly text a lot of girls.
The girls that did respond were usually quite open and I could escalate it to sexchat and getting nudes. Most of them didn't even ask to see my face. I managed to make them horny through text messages.
This sounds redpilled, but it works: if you write like a confident asshole guy, the girls will automatically assume that you are a Chad, so they have a good pic of you in their mind. Never text like an autist.

If you have a great Instagram profile with good pics and followers etc this method will actually be 10 times easier.
I really had NO profile pic and no pics and it still worked surprisingly well.

Another method to get nudes was to comment on sexual YouTube videos that girls should text me on Snapchat and some texted me and sent nudes.
lol foids really send nudes? Fuck man my oneits, such a nice girls, sended nudes to school chads assholes?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, BigBoy, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
I had 90 matches within 8hr and 99+ within 18hr on tinder - fresh account. I am no Chad by any stretch of imagination. I also have no pics with friends.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 39, BigBoy and 1 other person
too high inhibition to do that/ go into nightclub

Stfu ur the most retarded aspie poster on this entire forum
Read this, you will see what's the truth

I had 90 matches within 8hr and 99+ within 18hr on tinder - fresh account. I am no Chad by any stretch of imagination. I also have no pics with friends.
pic of you bro pls or PM

lol foids really send nudes? Fuck man my oneits, such a nice girls, sended nudes to school chads assholes?
it is what it is.
IMO you should punch them hard for the sake of your holy oneitis

I don't think they'd send it to guys they know in real life as quickly as to a guy they don't know and who can't leak their nudes.
But yes, if she's a nice girl she probably sends nudes.
Even Muslim girls sent me nudes.
I remember texting this one Indian girl who would go to the school bathroom just to take nudes for me.
Another JB took a pic of her pussy while she was at a bus stop.

Girls must be so easy for Chads if they are like this to anonymous guys on the internet.

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Pendejo
I remember texting this one Indian girl who would go to the school bathroom just to take nudes for me.
Lifefuel for @Krezo

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 2810
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, BigBoy, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Read this, you will see what's the truth
Kind of true tbh, but your end conclusion is off. Idc if women only think about me lol, I just wanna be gl.
Also, one time I larped as a lesbian and it was RIDICULOUSLY easy to get nudes from girls.
Is this still feasible?

I don't think they'd send it to guys they know in real life as quickly as to a guy they don't know and who can't leak their nudes.
But yes, if she's a nice girl she probably sends nudes.
Even Muslim girls sent me nudes.
Another JB took a pic of her pussy while she was at a bus stop.

Girls must be so easy for Chads if they are like this to anonymous guys on the internet.
wtf suifuel. I can't imagine my oneits sending nudes. That's so fucking painfull. I prayed for a single word from them while they sended nudes for dudes. I can't look at foids no more
but your end conclusion is off
what's off about it

• So Sad
wtf suifuel. I can't imagine my oneits sending nudes. That's so fucking painfull. I prayed for a single word from them while they sended nudes for dudes. I can't look at foids no more
Try to larp as a chad and get her nudes bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, BigBoy and Deleted member 2810
I can't imagine my oneits sending nudes.
Cowboy laugh gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 39 and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.