Should i install Tinder?

Should i install Tinder? Why?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you blind ? she is not my cousin, but i'll let you guess who she could be. We have not the same pheno you high IQ
Cope or rope you pick. Camel Kim Jong Un you really shouldn’t have shown me that pic you fat cell you look like the fat dude in Jurassic park with a mix of Kim Jong Un. Am I really competing with you

Attachments

• FD16D6F2-9F91-4A5E-8DFF-1B8367C62F55.jpeg
    FD16D6F2-9F91-4A5E-8DFF-1B8367C62F55.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 10
Cope or rope you pick. Camel Kim Jong Un you really shouldn’t have shown me that pic you fat cell you look like the fat dude in Jurassic park with a mix of Kim Jong Un. Am I really competing with you
i'm really tired to argue with a brainlet, do what you want.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
It sucks to be ugly.

no if someone like alarico is PSL 6, and that salludon is 6.5
Alarico isn't a PSL 6 imo, there is something off about his eye region
Alarico isn't a PSL 6 imo, there is something off about his eye region
I'd need to see pics of him again but from the one I saw it looked weird

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
Imagine being so low T that you’re unable to take a decision by yourself

What would you rate him?
Like 5.5 from the pic I saw. For me that’s still a pretty big difference from 6. I’m going to PM him and ask for a better pic though since everyone here seems to think he’s a gigachad apparently

• +1
Doubt you'll slay or anything but the worst thing that can happen is that you get rejected by everyone, which sounds bad but you're now in the exact same position you started in

Doubt you'll slay or anything but the worst thing that can happen is that you get rejected by everyone, which sounds bad but you're now in the exact same position you started in
Worst thing that can happen is that someone you know in real life sees that you have a tinder account

Worst thing that can happen is that someone you know in real life sees that you have a tinder account
doubt it'd be that big of a deal, there are 26 million matches on it every day

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
doubt it'd be that big of a deal, there are 26 million matches on it every day
True but you will only show up in searches for people who live near you. In a large city it’s unlikely to see someone you know. If you live in a smaller town however, the risk is much greater. I have heard of multiple occasions on Reddit where this has happened

• So Sad
din red but download yubo instead, basically tinder for teens. girls are easier on there

only 18yo khhv JFL

YES and try badoo as well

• Woah
try yubo you paella
I just tried yubo and its fucking suifuel, only one sweden girl accepted my request,i messaged her and she hasnt answered yet, i didnt swipe in every girl ofc but i swiped every girl above 4PSL, and only one girl sent me a request and she is ugly as fuck ,3.5PSL i would say maybe lower in proper pics (she is also 1m 55 i put in my bio that i am 6' even though i am 5'10" barefoot)

Also some girls put in their bios shit like "I only want friends, i have already a bf (and some of them have photos with their bf in their profile)", "I just want someone who send me memes" , "I just want a facetime buddy" , "Follow me on IG i dont check yubo often" but they also put their height, wtf that makes no sense, why would height matters in making friends???

A lot of them are probably there only to promote their IG/ SC accounts

Also apparently someone else swiped right on me a but i cant see it without buying premium or some shit like that, fuckkk

Brutal
:feelsbadman: :woke:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Yo @Pendejo
I Set my tinder location to Malaga to see if I couls get any matches. Nothing. Nada de Nada. You could give it a try, but I my experience here has been shit

• +1
Yo @Pendejo
I Set my tinder location to Malaga to see if I couls get any matches. Nothing. Nada de Nada. You could give it a try, but I my experience here has been shit
Which app did you use to change your location??

Also could i see the pics you used??

Which app did you use to change your location??

Also could i see the pics you used??
Fake GPS. It works really well.

The only pic I used is this one
IMG 20190919 WA0003

Only decent picture I have of myself

The only pic I used is this one
IMG 20190919 WA0003

Matches in 24 hours:

Spain: 5 Matches, 3 of them were catfishes using the same picture, 1 was a fat cunt I didn't see the full body pictures off and the only decent looking girl has ghosted me after literally 20seconds of texting

Thailand: +40 Matches, all of them were hella cute. And I even got a pussy picture from one of those. All the others I've talked to show some interest in the conversations at least.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Have you tried in Madrid?

Damn you actually look good in that picture
That picture is good tier. Both angle and Lighting were perfect. My 3/4 hard moggs both my frontal and my side.
Haven't tried Madrid. I could try thomorrow though. But it will probably be much worse. Madrid is even Bigger and fuller of Chads for sure

• +1
That picture is good tier. Both angle and Lighting were perfect.
I need to take some good pictures tbh, I only have aspie pics i posted here

What age range you set??

I need to take some good pictures tbh, I only have aspie pics i posted here

What age range you set??
Yeah, I need some good extra pictures. I look retarded in selfies.

Age range was 18-25. But a lot of girls were age frauding quite hard. And there were also a decent number of trans and faggots. Not many girls were good looking at all. And average girls were hard as fuck to find. It was full of fat, deformed or plain ugly girls

• Woah
Yeah, I need some good extra pictures. I look retarded in selfies.

Age range was 18-25. But a lot of girls were age frauding quite hard. And there were also a decent number of trans and faggots. Not many girls were good looking at all. And average girls were hard as fuck to find. It was full of fat, deformed or plain ugly girls
What was the lowest PSL you swiped?

What was the lowest PSL you swiped?
I wouldn't be able to tell. I tries to be honest and only swiped right with girls that I would bang. PSL 3'5 maybe was my minimum , but maybe I did swipe right a few 3PSL girls

• +1
Matches in 24 hours:

Spain: 5 Matches, 3 of them were catfishes using the same picture, 1 was a fat cunt I didn't see the full body pictures off and the only decent looking girl has ghosted me after literally 20seconds of texting

Thailand: +40 Matches, all of them were hella cute. And I even got a pussy picture from one of those. All the others I've talked to show some interest in the conversations at least.
Damn, did you mention your height in your bio??

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
din red but download yubo instead, basically tinder for teens. girls are easier on there
Easier my ass, you probably are just Chad, i hate when Chads think what works for them will work for normie looking guys

Gymmaxx and sarms maxx and then get on tinder

• WTF

The only pic I used is this oneView attachment 117669

Matches in 24 hours:

That’s a really good pic mogs me to the moon and back. In that pic you are a psl 6

• Love it
That’s a really good pic mogs me to the moon and back. In that pic you are a psl 6
Far from a PSL6, but yeah. It is the best picture I've ever seen of mine. And it is still not enough to get any matches. Even after 48h, I have no matches in my country.

• So Sad
That picture is good tier. Both angle and Lighting were perfect. My 3/4 hard moggs both my frontal and my side.
Haven't tried Madrid. I could try thomorrow though. But it will probably be much worse. Madrid is even Bigger and fuller of Chads for sure
Same My 3/4 mogs my frontal to oblivion . I swear that 1/4 side of my cheek tucked me up so bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and LowTierNormie
Far from a PSL6, but yeah. It is the best picture I've ever seen of mine. And it is still not enough to get any matches. Even after 48h, I have no matches in my country.
Not only 1 match????!!!

I got 2 matches in Madrid with only this pic and no bio:
Not-Frauding2.jpg

Same My 3/4 mogs my frontal to oblivion . I swear that 1/4 side of my cheek tucked me up so bad
I feel like it might be because it is easier to see bones from 3/4 than from the front when you are not lean. Are you trying to get lean right now too?
Not only 1 match????!!!

I got 2 matches in Madrid with only this pic and no bio:
Not-Frauding2.jpg
I did get matches, but they were catfishes (all 3 of them were using the same girl :lul: )

Damn :feelsbadman: :feelskek:

Have you tried Madrid already??
Not yet. I'll just use another different app for Madrid.I fear that if I keep swaping places with the same app they will mark me as a bot

• Woah
Not yet. I'll just use another different app for Madrid.I fear that if I keep swaping places with the same app they will mark me as a bot
Ok let me know how it goes

• +1
Ok let me know how it goes
First match in one hour.
It is of a girl that calls herself curvy, and has no full body pictures. So a landwhale was my first match:feelswhy:. It's a shame the app I installed had a low right swipe limit. After a few minutes I already ran out of swaps. I'll update If I get any more matches

• So Sad
I feel like it might be because it is easier to see bones from 3/4 than from the front when you are not lean. Are you trying to get lean right now too?

I did get matches, but they were catfishes (all 3 of them were using the same girl :lul: )
Yeah I’m lean now 14% bf . I’m trying to get to 8%

Yeah I’m lean now 14% bf . I’m trying to get to 8%
Good lucl then mate. I'm at 20% or so right, trying to get to 12% and lower IF I can sustain it for long

Status
Not open for further replies.