Should i install Tinder?

Should i install Tinder? Why?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf suifuel. I can't imagine my oneits sending nudes. That's so fucking painfull. I prayed for a single word from them while they sended nudes for dudes. I can't look at foids no more
Having a oneitis sucks so hard. I had one on my classmate for 3 years.
Even girls who had BBC boyfriends send me nudes because I was "freakier" than their boyfriends.
Fuck foids. The image you have of your oneitis is so wrong. Every day after school she comes home and stripe down her panties and starts fingering herself to a Chad with a 8 inch cock. Then she uses her mother's toothbrush as a vibrator and invites Chadphul Phuqdeep over to finish the job.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, BigBoy and Deleted member 2810
wtf suifuel. I can't imagine my oneits sending nudes. That's so fucking painfull. I prayed for a single word from them while they sended nudes for dudes. I can't look at foids no more

what's off about it
ShE oNlY tHiNkS aBoUt ChAd BrO iTs OvEr If EvErY wOmAn DoEsNt ThInK aBoUt YoU?

Ok and? What do I do? Why should I care? Idgaf lol and neither should you

Try to larp as a chad and get her nudes bro
where? social media or what?

Having a oneitis sucks so hard. I had one on my classmate for 3 years.
Even girls who had BBC boyfriends send me nudes because I was "freakier" than their boyfriends.
Fuck foids. The image you have of your oneitis is so wrong. Every day after school she comes home and stripe down her panties and starts fingering herself to a Chad with a 8 inch cock. Then she uses her mother's toothbrush as a vibrator and invites Chadphul Phuqdeep over to finish the job.
and people say why you don't go out or why you're so retarded and don't aproach women. How you can do it if you realize that's the truth about them? i'm fucked up for life, it's so over for. I can't even talk to a foid i'm so disgusted by them. I will die as a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I am desperate as fuck, i don't want to become a 18yo kissless virgin :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

But i don't have good pics and i dont know someone who could take me some good pics

Should i install Tinder guys??? I am afraid that i would match with girls i know IRL i dont live in a big city tbh

I need to get pussy somewhat

@Hector @LowTierNormie @Narcisocell

Yes man, install it. But no selfies, no pics in the basement, no pics looking directly at the camera, no pics frowning.

Also install bumble and try that too.

And fake your height in the bio.

ShE oNlY tHiNkS aBoUt ChAd BrO iTs OvEr If EvErY wOmAn DoEsNt ThInK aBoUt YoU?

Ok and? What do I do? Why should I care? Idgaf lol and neither should you
rope or idk. Don't aproach. Don't talk to them, ignore them and die as a virgin. All i can say. Just ldar, if you put effort into foid it's over becouse they sended nudes to dudes online, they fucked chad in threesomes, they're whores and sluts. They're more disgusting than shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Achathin and Deleted member 3043

and people say why you don't go out or why you're so retarded and don't aproach women. How you can do it if you realize that's the truth about them? i'm fucked up for life, it's so over for. I can't even talk to a foid i'm so disgusted by them. I will die as a virgin
Women are whores by nature. We can't change that.
Getting all these nudes made me realize that it must be so fucking easy to get girls when you're good looking and low inhib.
It's a motivation to max out these two aspects tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
rope or idk. Don't aproach. Don't talk to them, ignore them and die as a virgin. All i can say. Just ldar, if you put effort into foid it's over becouse they sended nudes to dudes online, they fucked chad in threesomes, they're whores and sluts. They're more disgusting than shit.
Nty sweaty I still want pussy. You're only saying this because your oneitis was a whore.

Getting all these nudes made me realize that it must be so fucking easy to get girls when you're good looking and low inhib.
it's not motivation for me. It just want me to ldar more. I don't want sex with foid that sended nudes for dudes. I want vigin foid that never talked to dude. It's imposible, all i can is ldar or rope.
Nty sweaty I still want pussy. You're only saying this because your oneitis was a whore.
all foids are whores. For me foid is whore when she losed virginity not to me. When she is intrested in any other man than me she's a whore. She want sex and have fetishes? She's a whore. She talk to dudes? She's whore. I like islam rules about women. They're great.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: crosshold, xit, BigBoy and 1 other person
it's not motivation for me. It just want me to ldar more. I don't want sex with foid that sended nudes for dudes. I want vigin foid that never talked to dude. It's imposible, all i can is ldar or rope.

all foids are whores. For me foid is whore when she losed virginity not to me. When she is intrested in any other man than me she's a whore. She want sex and have fetishes? She's a whore. She talk to dudes? She's whore. I like islam rules about women. They're great.
True love doesn't exist and it takes a few years to accept this.
I think the best compromise is to just have a FWB relationship with a girl. No commitment but you're her only sexual partner. Ideally with a virgin girl (girls who send nudes are often virgin tho). LTR is almost impossible if you're really blackpilled. Pump and dump is not fulfilling and a bit disgusting.

My hs oneitis was Muslim btw. Besides my high inhib it's one of the reasons I never asked her out. I heard her talk to her friends about fingering herself and it was brutal because I viewed her as that nonsexual angel jfl.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: xit, Pietrosiek and Pendejo
Only if you're chad.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Pendejo

there is still good women, but definitively not these kind of girls, that's why i'm waiting to, i'm vacinnated from these app : these kind of girls are such a whore....
I can't even touch them tbh.
you can call me a cuck, but it is what it is.
bro either i'll get a perfect virgin girl either i will die as a virgin : i had so much opportunities to fuck these girls, but don't want to tbh

Ok i installed it
Screenshot 20190922 010854

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
there is still good women, but definitively not these kind of girls, that's why i'm waiting to, i'm vacinnated from these app : these kind of girls are such a whore....
I can't even touch them tbh.
you can call me a cuck, but it is what it is.

bro either i'll get a perfect virgin girl either i will die as a virgin : i had so much opportunities to fuck these girls, but don't want to tbh
there's no nonwhore foid. Every single one is like that. That's their nauture

• So Sad
there's no nonwhore foid. Every single one is like that. That's their nauture
just find a virgin 6+ PSL girl, intelligent + sensitive, marry her and keep her with good morality theory tbh

• JFL
Reactions: xit and Pietrosiek

That's not gonna happen lol. I'd understand if you wanted her to be a virgin or have a low bodycount, but the others? Come on dude that's fucking harsh. You're gonna remain a virgin for the rest if your life if you continue thinking this way.

just find a virgin 6+ PSL girl, intelligent + sensitive, marry her and keep her with good morality theory tbh
Delusional. They don't exist. From the outside some couples seem like it but you can never read her thoughts. She's fantasizing about other cock while her man is at work.

• So Sad
Delusional. They don't exist. From the outside some couples seem like it but you can never read her thoughts. She's fantasizing about other cock while her man is at work.
i'll never have a wife if it does not exist then

(as subhuman) just find 6psl foid (she need to be 13 to be a virgin), inteligent (jfl at inteligent foid, all are dumb, all they want is to get drunk), sensitive ( she's sensitive for a chad) theory

• JFL
Reactions: xit, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
They dobut they're hard to find
i do think so. For the long run they have to not be whore, otherwise marriage is meaningless

Why the fuck not?

(as subhuman) just find 6psl foid (she need to be 13 to be a virgin), inteligent (jfl at inteligent foid, all are dumb, all they want is to get drunk), sensitive ( she's sensitive for a chad) theory
try to do like currys : arrangedmarriagemaxxing tbh
Why the fuck not?
bc it is what it is.

Depends. Are you psl 5-5.5+?
You need to be at least a PSL 5.5-5.7 unless your height is 6'2" or above and you are ripped

You need to be at least a PSL 5.5-5.7 unless your height is 6'2" or above and you are ripped
I am 5'10" only :feelscry:

Do you think my face is good looking enough??

I doubt it tbh, maybe if you write something really funny in your bio and have a decent body you'll have a chance

Also remember at your level girls will not respond positively if you ask them for sex directly. You need to have a good conversation with them first, try to be funny and ask them for a "date" unless you can tell she likes you a lot

• So Sad
try to do like currys : arrangedmarriagemaxxing tbh
i don't want to be betabux husband. I don't want wife and kids at all. I always was loner, and upon that i hate humanity.

i don't want to be betabux husband. I don't want wife and kids at all. I always was loner, and upon that i hate humanity.
there is no point if the girl does not like you of course.

You're attractive enough to find someone on Tinder it looks like.

I tried, but was very VERY disappointed by the end of it.

• Woah
In your tinder bio make sure you say I am my own paint brush you can use me to paint

• JFL
In your tinder bio make sure you say I am my own paint brush you can use me to paint
tenor.gif

Jfl keep crying for my hair, FYI i got an haircut so my hair is different now

@Dope @streege @PrettyBoyMaxxing gtfih guys jfl :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
tenor.gif

Jfl keep crying for my hair, FYI i got an haircut so my hair is different now

@Dope @streege @PrettyBoyMaxxing gtfih guys jfl :feelskek:
Lol are you calling your butt buddies for a threesome

Lol are you calling your butt buddies for a threesome
"muh gay" "muh i'm tired of fucking 2PSL ogre foid" but "muh it is what it is".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2846 and Pendejo
"muh gay" "muh i'm tired of fucking 2PSL ogre foid" but "muh it is what it is".
Muh being a virgin is a choice, meh my coloring is better then you , meh I cope with being a virgin because I cant get laid
I called them so they could laugh at you :feelskek: , keep fucking black landwhales jfl
Aren’t you black race hater

Muh being a virgin is a choice, meh my coloring is better then you , meh I cope with being a virgin because I cant get laid

Aren’t you black race hater
can you have this level girl ?
if no, keep crying for me boyo

even in height, and frame, and skull i mog u to heaven but it is what it is.

• Woah
can you have this level girl ?
if no, keep crying for me boyo

even in height, and frame, and skull i mog u to heaven but it is what it is.

Lol that’s you. Your cousin is pretty hot . You look worse then I thought no wonder you can’t get laid you look like a Iranian Kim Jong Un over for you 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Lol that’s you. Your cousin is pretty hot . You look worse then I thought no wonder you can’t get laid you look like a Iranian Kim Jong Un over for you 😂😂😂😂😂😂
gtfo please cry for me

for me it was a waste of time

• +1
are you blind ? she is not my cousin, but i'll let you guess who she could be. We have not the same pheno you high IQ

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.