Should I join a fraternity (mentalcel)

itisoverboyos

itisoverboyos

Angel Lucifer
I’m very high Inhib and more aspie socially than anyone else. Will make it extremely awkward for everyone in the house, especially me.

I know someone who used to work for nationals and said he’d make a phone call to any president so I might have a chance getting in cuz I know they care about shit like recommendations.

Will this turn me into NT slayer? Or be most awkward hell ever?

• Ugh..
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Nigga the rush is over. Wait for next fall and rush desperate mid tier frats jfl

• JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
I’m very high Inhib and more aspie socially than anyone else. Will make it extremely awkward for everyone in the house, especially me.

I know someone who used to work for nationals and said he’d make a phone call to any president so I might have a chance getting in cuz I know they care about shit like recommendations.

Just join a fraternity with people just like you...

• Hmm...
Reactions: itisoverboyos
@Mr. President tell hiim

• +1
yeah you should it will improve your social skills, and get u more friends/pussy.

your probably not autistic (unless your medically diagnosed that it), most ppl who think they're autistic here are just normal ppl who struggle socially but that's not autism that's just you not being socially calibrated/adjusted cuz ur not used to it and that can be improved with practice.

Last edited:
  • +1
yes it's the only way

• +1
so join a mental asylum?
You will probably be rejected by a jock fraternity, if you're an aspie, join one with people with similar interests.
Clipboard01

• JFL
Reactions: Gerardwayfan and itisoverboyos

Changed me so much, they lowkey love retarted people

• +1