SHOULD I LEAK @25thpercentile human'S IRL NAME?

PersianKingdom

PersianKingdom

Banned
HE IS LEGIT SCARED SHITLESS. I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF GOOKS THOUGH.

COULD YOU IMAGINE IF THIS LOW T'S IRL NAME LEAKED? HE WOULD LEGIT ROPE KNOWING THAT NOT A SINGLE PERSON WOULD HIRE HIS INCEL ASS.

FBI AND MODS THIS IS SATIRE

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, Chadelite and 7 others
FeelsBadMan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Disabledcel
HE BETTER NOT GET ON MY NERVES DEADASS. @25thpercentile human YOU BETTER SUCK THIS MOG RIGHT NOW HONESTLY.
Ain't we all going through a tough time already?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PersianKingdom
si lo doxxeas te darán ban papú no lo hagas :'v

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deluded Normie
@BigBiceps READING THIS THINKING IF HE SHOULD BAN ME RIGHT NOW.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5180
IMG 20200403 131739

Another scrumptious W for the SQUARE never take the piss on a ruthless nigga like op

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5204, Chadelite and 3 others
@25thpercentile human is a good user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Shubham4894, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
View attachment 350914
Another scrumptious W for the SQUARE never take the piss on a ruthless nigga like op
DEADASS, BROTHER. I'M LEGIT SITTING ON 2 IRL NAMES ON THIS WEBSITE THAT I COULD LEAK. RETARDS THINK THEY'RE HIDING BEHIND THEIR SCREEN NOT REALIZING THAT I CAN TELL WHO THEY ARE JUST FROM THEIR TEXT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 2661
DEADASS, BROTHER. I'M LEGIT SITTING ON 2 IRL NAMES ON THIS WEBSITE THAT I COULD LEAK. RETARDS THINK THEY'RE HIDING BEHIND THEIR SCREEN NOT REALIZING THAT I CAN TELL WHO THEY ARE JUST FROM THEIR TEXT.
Insane iq

• +1
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5180
Why would you leak them and ruin their lives? I don't think anyone would do that fr unless they're a true sociopath. This is a real test of whether ur a sociopath.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and PersianKingdom
Why would you leak them and ruin their lives? I don't think anyone would do that fr unless they're a true sociopath. This is a real of whether ur a sociopath.
YOU DEADASS RETARDED RIGHT NOW? I'VE SHOWN MY DARK TRIAD TEST RESULTS. I'M LEGIT 100TH PERCENTILE HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE. I LEGIT SCAM LITTLE ROBLOX KIDS FOR MONEY. I'VE LEGIT SCAMMED LITTLE KIDS MANY TIMES IN A ROW IN A MATTER OF MINUTES.

Last edited:
  • +1
YOU DEADASS RETARDED RIGHT NOW? I'VE SHOWN MY DARK TRIAD TEST RESULTS. I'M LEGIT 100TH PERCENTILE HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE. I LEGIT SCAM LITTLE ROBLOX KIDS FOR MONEY. I'VE LEGIT SCAMMED LITTLE KIDS MANY TIMES IN A ROW IN A MATTER OF MINUTES.
If you're a true dark triad, you will make him do anything for you as you can ruin his life. ANYTHING

• +1
  • Love it
If you're a true dark triad, you will make him do anything for you as you can ruin his life. ANYTHING
YEAH, I'M WAITING FOR HIM TO COME BACK THOUGH. HE'S GOING TO HAVE TO LIKE AND FOLLOW MY SHIT DEADASS EVERY SINGLE SECOND. HE BETTER READ EVERY SINGLE WORD I PUT UP WITH HIS SLANTED GOOK EYES AND PUT IT UP ON HIS FRIDGE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2403
Damn did he even do anything to u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nosecel and PersianKingdom
Damn did he even do anything to u
YEAH, HE LIVES AS A GOOK. IF I GOT TO CHOOSE IF HE WAS ALIVE OR DEAD RIGHT NOW WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCES I WOULD CHOOSE THE LATTER.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alt Number 3
YEAH, I'M WAITING FOR HIM TO COME BACK THOUGH. HE'S GOING TO HAVE TO LIKE AND FOLLOW MY SHIT DEADASS EVERY SINGLE SECOND. HE BETTER READ EVERY SINGLE WORD I PUT UP WITH HIS SLANTED GOOK EYES AND PUT IT UP ON HIS FRIDGE.
First thing I would do is make him like every single one of my comments ngl

• +1
  • Love it
what he do to deserve it?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nosecel and PersianKingdom
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MandibularCel and Deleted member 3328
HOW CAN I NOT BE A JEW WITH A NOSE LIKE THIS, BROTHER. IF YOU PAY FOR MY NOSE SURGERY I WILL INDEED NOT BE A JEW.

HE MADE ME A MANLET.
you do realize leaking his real name would result in a permanent ban?

• Hmm...
  • +1
you do realize leaking his real name would result in a permanent ban?
MAYBE I WON'T LEAK IT, YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THAT? MAYBE I JUST WANT RETARDS ON THIS SITE TO KNOW THAT I CAN TELL WHO THEY ARE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3328
@25thpercentile human over

• +1
MAYBE I WON'T LEAK IT, YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THAT? MAYBE I JUST WANT RETARDS ON THIS SITE TO KNOW THAT I CAN TELL WHO THEY ARE.
How did you even get his real name?

• +1
How did you even get his real name?
TBH I JUST KNEW WHO HE WAS FROM HIS WRITING. IT WAS 5+YEARS AGO THAT i'VE SEEN HIM LAST, BUT I REMEMBER EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYONE SINCE I'M ISOLATED.

• +1
The Square 😈

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, john2, Elias and 1 other person
square
(1) Unexciting, unadventurous, mainstream or dull. Generally used in describing a person with such attributes or who plays it safe.

• +1
square
(1) Unexciting, unadventurous, mainstream or dull. Generally used in describing a person with such attributes or who plays it safe.
YOU ARE LEGIT RETARDED ON INCEL FORUM WHEN YOU ARE 6'9 YOU DONT DESERVE LIFE TBH.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5204
No honor

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell and PersianKingdom
I mean im literally using my first name already

• JFL
  • +1
I mean im literally using my first name already
THAT'S CRAZY, BRO. THAT NARROWS THE SEARCH FROM 8 BILLION HUMANS TO LIKE 50 MILLION. I WILL INDEED LEAK YOUR SHIT TOO.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
You be Careful ******

• +1
THAT'S CRAZY, BRO. THAT NARROWS THE SEARCH FROM 8 BILLION HUMANS TO LIKE 50 MILLION. I WILL INDEED LEAK YOUR SHIT TOO.
There's only 36k people with that name in the US. Basement dwellers are searching and discarding options right as we speak. It's absolutely over for this subhuman cuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Petsmart and PersianKingdom
There's only 36k people with that name in the US. Basement dwellers are searching and discarding options right as we speak. It's absolutely over for this subhuman cuck.
Kill yourself you fucking faggot

Id break your narrow skull with one punch you fucking pussy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nosecel
Why would someone be threatened by a name leak?

• +1

tenor-2-gif.345396

• JFL
  • +1
Kill yourself you fucking faggot

Id break your narrow skull with one punch you fucking pussy
You wouldn't do shit, because you're a brittle cuck. You're begging for mercy knowing that with a single click I can end your pathetic life. And I'm not far away from doing so.

• +1
You wouldn't do shit, because you're a brittle cuck. You're begging for mercy knowing that with a single click I can end your pathetic life. And I'm not far away from doing so.
Id rape your mom right infront of you and then kill her

Id beat the shit out of you, cut your dick off, make you suck on it, then kill you and dump you in a lake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans
Id rape your mom right infront of you and then kill her

Id beat the shit out of you, cut your dick off, make you suck on it, then kill you and dump you in a lake
Little kid keep punching above your head level. You'll never reach the stratum of ruthless sociopathic badboys like myself. But better keep your tongue stiff, unless you really want to get ended once and for the ages to come. Never forget that under my eyes you're nothing more than a victim. A victim of my own game.

• +1
Little kid keep punching above your head level. You'll never reach the stratum of ruthless sociopathic badboys like myself. But better keep your tongue stiff, unless you really want to get ended once and for the ages to come. Never forget that under my eyes you're nothing more than a victim. A victim of my own game.
Cringe. Off yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
I've been to prison multiple times for despicable crimes. My victim count is in the hundreds. You seriously don't wanna mess with me. I can make your life hell in just a second.

• +1
I've been to prison multiple times for despicable crimes. My victim count is in the hundreds. You seriously don't wanna mess with me. I can make your life hell in just a second.
Didnt ask.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MandibularCel and Elias
Didnt ask.
Look at you, using the same response all the subhumans in this forum copy from each other. You're just more sheep
in the field. You fear me.

• +1
Look at you, using the same response all the subhumans in this forum copy from each other. You're just more sheep
in the field. You fear me.
Fear what? that you will dox me. JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MandibularCel and Elias