Should I let him get rejected and learn or warn him? (Naive friend)

ICXCLuvr

ICXCLuvr

‎
Joined
Oct 14, 2023
Posts
23,163
Reputation
32,973
Bro thinks playing Roblox together means anything, and he’s never had a girl before just keep that in mind
IMG 9379

The rest of the friend group is hyping him up I didn’t want to seem like a jackass @ØUROBOROS
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: antrax, pony, Navity and 6 others
Ye let him

Some people need reality checks
 
  • +1
Reactions: VHSHORROR, foreverstuckinLTN, ragingmanlet and 1 other person
Bro thinks playing Roblox together means, and he’s never had a girl before just keep that in mind
View attachment 5723895
The rest of the friend group is hyping him up I didn’t want to seem like a jackass @ØUROBOROS
Ayo no n word bro that's racist
Let him learn tho
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilcrodyshe, pony and ICXCLuvr
Bro thinks playing Roblox together means, and he’s never had a girl before just keep that in mind
View attachment 5723895
The rest of the friend group is hyping him up I didn’t want to seem like a jackass @ØUROBOROS
Let him be he will learn jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Ye let him

Some people need reality checks
This guy is so corny I don’t hate him but man I cringed reading ts
IMG 9380
IMG 9381
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and ANON
let it happen
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
let him

it will be better for him to learn now than in the future when he has less power to change
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Bro thinks playing Roblox together means, and he’s never had a girl before just keep that in mind
View attachment 5723895
The rest of the friend group is hyping him up I didn’t want to seem like a jackass @ØUROBOROS
Say ask her moms phone
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and ICXCLuvr
Let him it will be funny
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and ICXCLuvr
Let him be he will learn jfl
The reason I said I thought he pulled her is because they were saying he “greened”

These niggas consider that a win bro:forcedsmile:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS and lowinhibragecel
Bro thinks playing Roblox together means anything, and he’s never had a girl before just keep that in mind
View attachment 5723895
The rest of the friend group is hyping him up I didn’t want to seem like a jackass @ØUROBOROS
see what happens
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and lowinhibragecel
Bro thinks playing Roblox together means anything, and he’s never had a girl before just keep that in mind
View attachment 5723895
The rest of the friend group is hyping him up I didn’t want to seem like a jackass @ØUROBOROS
"That takes time bro"
 
  • JFL
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo and ICXCLuvr
warn him

you don't recover from something like this trust me

ESPECIALLY if he's nd
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
No, but hes 5’6 Somalian plays Roblox anime games and has no line up with pushed back corners, no gf ever and hunched back

I swear I’m doxxing myself saying all this and if he sees this I’m sorry
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lilcrodyshe, Golf222 and Crimx991
corny ass nigga please let him get rejected this shit pissed me off
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
No, but hes 5’6 Somalian plays Roblox anime games and has no line up with pushed back corners, no gf ever and hunched back

I swear I’m doxxing myself saying all this and if he sees this I’m sorry
its over for him lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
warn him

you don't recover from something like this trust me

ESPECIALLY if he's nd
Dude he’ll recover it’s only highschool crush, although he’s been plotting for months and this is the only “progress” he’s made it’s sad
 
Ts is corny
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Dude he’ll recover it’s only highschool crush, although he’s been plotting for months and this is the only “progress” he’s made it’s sad
no he won't you naive retard

he's going to hyperfixate on this for years nga
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
no he won't you naive retard

he's going to hyperfixate on this for years nga
Nigga how u gon tell me Im the one who knows him? How am I going to warn him without coming across as a “hater” and this is the first girl he’s ever tried with I believe he has to grow up eventually
 
Bro thinks playing Roblox together means anything, and he’s never had a girl before just keep that in mind
View attachment 5723895
The rest of the friend group is hyping him up I didn’t want to seem like a jackass @ØUROBOROS
let time pass let him ask her if she rejects him he will get a reality check but there might be chance she accepts
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
just got to let them learn
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
how does this sound like a redditor they would never say any of that jfl and okay I thought you were being srs
No I mean the way u replied "No it's not, it's a word"
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: VHSHORROR
Let it happen cause what else are u gonna do, if you try and knock some sense into him your just gonna be seen as L mans
 

Similar threads

Chudlord333
Replies
0
Views
7
Chudlord333
Chudlord333
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
0
Views
10
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2
james_2006
Replies
2
Views
47
james_2006
james_2006
Jason Voorhees
Replies
11
Views
88
Navity
Navity
S
Replies
15
Views
61
lacobus
lacobus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top