S
sonic55555
Fire
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2026
- Posts
- 20,822
- Reputation
- 25,784
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
brehhhhhhhhI thought this would be a gay post for a second, phew

LMAOO broI thought this would be a gay post for a second, phew
@Riley20911i dont even know what streamer it is i just saw this clipthat streamer pisses me off hes retardeed low iq disgusting and has wrong views on the world s
…Yo why cant you tag?"You can't do shit," said Asmongold, and all I have to say is preach, brother.
Idk what to say; sonic. It's funny how people in chat will spam the stunned frog memeoji like he just explained astrophysics.
Also, idk if that happened, just making it up so I could type more. @Iacobus thoughts?
Can’t tag…


yoohooo@lacobus plz come help @Blasian-K because he can't tagand it's very sad
![]()
Yo why cant you tag?
Also, idk why my message is stuck in bold right now either, but whatever.always seems to hit the nail right on the head dont he
"You can't do shit," said Asmongold, and all I have to say is preach, brother.
Idk what to say; sonic. It's funny how people in chat will spam the stunned frog memeoji like he just explained astrophysics.
Also, idk if that happened, just making it up so I could type more. @Iacobus thoughts?
Can’t tag…
Bump the @sonic55555 thread if you have ideas!yoohooo
Kind of agree with him to an extent, but there’s nothing that’s cope about bettering yourself by hitting the gym."You can't do shit," said Asmongold, and all I have to say is preach, brother.
Idk what to say; sonic. It's funny how people in chat will spam the stunned frog memeoji like he just explained astrophysics.
Also, idk if that happened, just making it up so I could type more. @Iacobus thoughts?
Can’t tag…
Bump the @sonic55555 thread if you have ideas!
I must sleepKind of agree with him to an extent, but there’s nothing that’s cope about bettering yourself by hitting the gym.
Sure it won’t change your bone structure but it can give you a physique halo with women.
About about the tom brady topic, not only is he the most famous football player. He’s also 6ft+, millionaire, and an HTN.
You can be a man like Tom Brady but you will never be able to please your wife, it’s the sad truth!
