Votes: 20 37.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 63.0%

• Total voters
Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
I was responsible for @archiewillascend joining but tons of tik tok chads message me daily asking me to let them in:feelshah::forcedsmile:

Not gonna dox names until they in but a few over 300k followers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, datboijj, lemonnz and 10 others
yes more chads will lose their nt being here more chance for incels let them all in

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kazey, Gaygymmaxx, deadstock and 16 others
Wait are you a mod?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Costcosuperstore, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Bring them in because i like seeing incels get mad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, tombradylover, datboijj and 7 others
I was responsible for @archiewillascend joining but tons of tik tok chads message me daily asking me to let them in:feelshah::forcedsmile:

Why are you doing this to us???? Damn incels can't have anything

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, lemonnz, nigkook and 1 other person
I don't think it'll have an impact so yes

More bully victims for the bull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, TechnoBoss, tombradylover and 19 others
No let foids on you faggot. If they don’t submit and help us ascend then ban them. It’s simple. Call me whatever you want but only fags like sausage fests

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, tombradylover, Costcosuperstore and 8 others
honestly sure, they prob wont be active here so who cares

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 65752, datboijj and 3 others
Do it. :feelshmm: I don’t know why cucks on the forum think this forum was made especially for them and they have to gatekeep it. Everyone is welcome (EXCEPT FOR WOMEN, TRANNIES AND FAGGOTS!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:).

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, TechnoBoss, Carv and 5 others
No let foids on you faggot. If they don’t submit and help us ascend then ban them. It’s simple. Call me whatever you want but only fags like sausage fests
It would ruin the forum

Someone larped as a foid a year ago (floda) and half the forum was dming "her" asking for rates etc

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Costcosuperstore, lemonnz and 2 others
Do it. :feelshmm: I don’t know why cucks on the forum think this forum was made especially for them and they have to gatekeep it. Everyone is welcome (EXCEPT FOR WOMEN, TRANNIES AND FAGGOTS!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:).
Yeah, do it so we can bully them:feelsgood:. Total chad death (in Terraria)!:feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Clavicular and Michael Myers
It would ruin the forum

Someone larped as a foid a year ago ("floda) and half the forum was dming "her" asking for rates etc
Yeah. Women ruin blackpill forums but it’s not their fault. It’s the fault of the simps who suddenly feel the need to gain their attention; bring down others just to look good for some femcel. I hate these kind of cucks, I don’t even hate women.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Carv, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
maybe yes cuz more drama

Ah yes, and let .org become every other place on the internet where feminists dictate the dynamics.

• +1
Reactions: twojei, Carv and gigell
No they make me self conscious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and gigell
Yeah and make these incels seethe

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
cant believe that archie guy joined the other day i remember seeing his vids a couple months back on tiktok

• +1
Over for this forum @russiancelreturns @thecel

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, jinnu, Pogin_chan and 2 others
cant they join by themselves already

• +1
no ill get mad

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and lemonnz
But you’re obsessed with penises so you could be a woman tranny or a faggot! Hmm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Clavicular
Yes because there isn’t enough humble braggers on here

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Costcosuperstore and Clavicular
tiktok chads are useless as shit and they already get attention from JBs in their comments what do they need more validation for

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Clavicular

What for? what possible advice could someone genetically gifted possibly give to us? They were born into privilege, that's like inviting a trustfund kid into a moneymaking forum.

The only possible positive coming from that would be firsthand blackpill stories, @Amnesia style

Mods ban this niger hes federal asf

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Ah yes, and let .org become every other place on the internet where feminists dictate the dynamics.
i don't want there to be women here, but a part of me wants them to be allowed just for a limited time just see what it would be like to have them on here lol,

like purely just to see how the dynamic would change/how they would react to the bs we say and do on here

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Please bring them in, I’ve run out of fap material !

i don't want there to be women here, but a part of me wants them to be allowed just for a limited time just see what it would be like to have them on here lol,

like purely just to see how the dynamic would change/how they would react to the bs we say and do on here
idk if u remember when a woman was rumored to be on here everyone started simping and forum "chads" sent messages to the alleged woman user in pms asking for ratings and nudes and shit and it turned out to be larp lmao. Some users roped their accounts after getting exposed for being simps and begging foid for nudes in pm.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and butterworld

Attachments

• EAC5DE33-AD60-44C6-B822-620B759D7634.jpeg
    EAC5DE33-AD60-44C6-B822-620B759D7634.jpeg
    514.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee and TechnoBoss