Should I make a giga looksmaxing thread ??

A

Arceustofeus

Bronze
Hey guys,

Im on psl site since 4 years now, but the main thing is that I searched and searched different way to looksmaxx and i tried everything i found on this site lookism and other psl forums.

So now 4 years after i kinda ascend and i know what works and what dont. I took insane amount of knowledge and im surprised to see that many things(espcially for hair) are not talked here. So, guys should I make a giga thread with every efficient method to looksmax ?? It will take me an hour to make it to be honnest., so I dont want to make it and no one will read it.

Tell me here if you interested

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, ALP, Lars and 16 others
Hey guys,

Im on psl site since 4 years now, but the main thing is that I searched and searched different way to looksmaxx and i tried everything i found on this site lookism and other psl forums.

So now 4 years after i kinda ascend and i know what works and what dont. I took insane amount of knowledge and im surprised to see that many things(espcially for hair) are not talked here. So, guys should I make a giga thread with every efficient method to looksmax ?? It will take me an hour to make it to be honnest., so I dont want to make it and no one will read it.

IM VERY INTERESTED

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
No one here is interested in good looksmaxing advice obviously

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 2729
Yea make one for hair. And jewelry if you can. Hair needed tho,most important soft feature after skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, |Daddy_Zygos| and AlexBrown84
anything that helps is welcome ofc

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Yea make one for hair. And jewelry if you can. Hair needed tho,most important soft feature after skin

Okok i will make one for hair.

Just for info I went from hair looking like that
Screenshot 20220505 160712 comgoogleandroidappsphotos

To this hair
Screenshot 20220505 160336 comgoogleandroidappsphotos

Screenshot 20220505 160346 comgoogleandroidappsphotos

Hey guys,

everyone will be interested when you post you will probably get that ticket to best of the best with that thread

• +1
Reactions: ALP and enchanted_elixir
Don't

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
im interested in your penis size

Hey guys,

Interested bro,ignore the copers here

• +1
inb4 he posts this retard thread:

Lost body fat
New hairstyle

There'z fhe looksmaxxing advice guyszzzz!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and bogii
I would definitely be curious to find something I already know, it's as if I hit the peak of knowledge with this stuff and I really want to learn more so I can improve my looks even further. If I implement everything I have learned, I could easily be an 8/10 minimum.

Okok i will do it when i got time
I might do one but I don't think I have enough information yet, I want to make sure I know EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before posting such a thread

• +1
I might do one but I don't think I have enough information yet, I want to make sure I know EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before posting such a thread
Bro suck my mog then ull be orgith