Should I megadose k2 wit d3

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

The world’s next Romeo.
nigga just take hgh and test instead, youd be spending almost the same amount on vit and k2 as you could on a low does hgh and test cycle which would do you more good

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and TechnoBoss
nigga just take hgh and test instead, youd be spending almost the same amount on vit and k2 as you could on a low does hgh and test cycle which would do you more good
I can’t get that

you get wider face and nose from that which for some people is huge looksmin like myself

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
I could hide them but buying them is the issue
how so, u need websites here: osgear.se/dashpct both reputable, only "hard" part is paying in eth/btc so just use ur mums or dads id init and say u wanna invest into bitcoin, or get someone to buy u some if u send money using a pre paid credit card

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Thebbcmaxxer
how so, u need websites here: osgear.se/dashpct both reputable, only "hard" part is paying in eth/btc so just use ur mums or dads id init and say u wanna invest into bitcoin, or get someone to buy u some if u send money using a pre paid credit card
Won’t work on my parents

Won’t work on my parents
i thought the same, and trust me the way my house and room is layed out its hard but i managed u can keep making excuses but u will regret not hopping on sooner like me, im in late puberty and wish i did all this shit earlier

i thought the same, and trust me the way my house and room is layed out its hard but i managed u can keep making excuses but u will regret not hopping on sooner like me, im in late puberty and wish i did all this shit earlier
I’m 15 it may halve negative effects

how do you know you are in late puberty bro?