Should I message this girl (She follows chads accounts) ?

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
I asked her to go on a date and she accepted BUT there's a big turn off :

She has more than 1000 follows and there's like 50 account compilating chads

THERE IS EVEN "BEAUTIFUL BLACK/MIXED MALE" account :lul::lul::lul:

So now, what should I do ?
No, I don't want her to be my GF, I just wanted to fuck her, period. But even if I only want her for her ass, should I try or useless ? I'm a fucking subhuman/normie LMAO.
She's probably matrixed by chads and black guy :lul::lul:

I mean, when she accepted, we didn't choose a date for our date. So I was about to give her by snapchat or instagram shit but now I wonder if this is worth it lmao

I asked her to go on a date and she accepted BUT there's a big turn off :

She has more than 1000 follows and there's like 50 account compilating chads

THERE IS EVEN "BEAUTIFUL BLACK/MIXED MALE" account :lul::lul::lul:

So now, what should I do ?
No, I don't want her to be my GF, I just wanted to fuck her, period. But even if I only want her for her ass, should I try or useless ? I'm a fucking subhuman/normie LMAO.
She's probably matrixed by chads and black guy :lul::lul:
She said she'll go clothes shopping with you so your foot is already in the door.

In regard with this question, women don't really care about money (read the rest of the sentence) they want to have fun. Go plan a date that is completely different to what she is expecting from all the other guys and is interesting and intriguing. Ideally you don't need to spend lots of money if you come up with a goof idea.

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
In regard with this question, women don't really care about money (read the rest of the sentence) they want to have fun. Go plan a date that is completely different to what she is expecting from all the other guys and is interesting and intriguing. Ideally you don't need to spend lots of money if you come up with a goof idea.
But should I try ? Like I said in this thread, she's following chads account on insta and BBC account
So she must be totally matrixed by chads, I have 0 chance

But should I try ? Like I said in this thread, she's following chads account on insta and BBC account
If you know what you're going to say if she replies then do it.

Yes nigga just buy the shirt and go on a date, whats the big deal