Should I order all of my orals from this one vendor on Indiamart?

fm30366

fm30366

Recessed ltn
Joined
Mar 20, 2026
Posts
1,426
Reputation
1,046
Js to make sure before I place my order, it will be coming in through Canada, I am ordering enclomophine, tretinoin 3 tubes, 3 tubes of estriol , minoxidil, and 100x50mg eplerenone
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5298.png
    IMG_5298.png
    230.8 KB · Views: 0
eh if i were you, i would just buy from triveni boyo
 
  • +1
Reactions: fm30366
eh if i were you, i would just buy from triveni boyo
How do ik fully it’s real source, has anyone bought frm it and confirmed, have you?
 
eh if i were you, i would just buy from triveni boyo
Shit actually it looks real, especially this website sourceleak never seen it, thanks bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nxxy

Similar threads

Ill change ts later
Replies
2
Views
15
Ill change ts later
Ill change ts later
fm30366
Replies
4
Views
25
clavicularsrightnut
clavicularsrightnut
thomasjiooo
Replies
2
Views
55
thomasjiooo
thomasjiooo
underbiteuser
Replies
1
Views
26
underbiteuser
underbiteuser
Ibl4meinfras
Replies
2
Views
32
Ibl4meinfras
Ibl4meinfras

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top