Should i play the long game or just do a pump and dump

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
Alright essentially my frat is holding a formal and they got me a LTB with fat titties and a fat ass for a date. My balls wants me to fuck the shit out of her but my head wants me to make her my friend so she could introduce me to more girls. What should i do? I cant risk to do both

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, |Daddy_Zygos|, Zenis and 1 other person
Alright essentially my frat is holding a formal and they got me a LTB with fat titties and a fat ass for a date. My balls wants me to fuck the shit out of her but my head wants me to make her my friend so she could introduce me to more girls. What should i do? I cant risk to do both
Fuck obviously she’s LTB

Ltbs aren’t gonna enough for LTR

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
pump and dump

• +1
another factor is the dance ends at 11 so i can go to the bars after looking clean af and could prolly chat to a lot girls there

no i mean to make her a friend so i can pump and dump her friends. Social circle could grow massively if i play this right
true there is potential

• +1
Fuck she has good tits, i pray to god she aint fat

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
@yeeyeeslayer need you assistance on this one bro

Go balls deep inside her boyo

• +1
Why does fucking her mean you can’t befriend her and get her to introduce you to her friends? Lol why are these mutually exclusive,

I would fuck her personally

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Mr. President
Why does fucking her mean you can’t befriend her and get her to introduce you to her friends? Lol why are these mutually exclusive,

I would fuck her personally
Should i go for both? that would be a big ball move and im feeling it

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
If shes easy enough that you get to fuck her just after one blind date or the second date without too much rizz then probably you can friends with benefits her and get to bang a few of her other foid friends

if you are not like talking to her everyday and sheeit she wont probably be LTR-only, most foids that want a LTR chat everyday with the guy

• +1