Should I save this kid’s jaw?

Timmy

Timmy

Sphinx
There’s this 14-15 y/o guy coming to our voxing gym. A good kid but I realized from day one since he joined he was a mouth breather. Low and behold, his jaw is vile to look at. His dad has a normal jaw, nothing crazy, just normie tier w beardfrauding.

But the dudes jaw is like, so bad. It’s so small and he has no chin. Should I tell him to stop mouth breathing before its too late? Or not?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shewantsme, Charisma and Imretarded?
Nah, reduce competition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, Timmy, atlantean and 3 others
Should I tell him to stop mouth breathing before its too late? Or not?
From the description Alone you can tell it's too late

It's over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Timmy, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Tell him 'you have recessed maxila, it's over for you buddy boyo! go ER! No personality for that missing chin, go ER! '

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kazey, RichardSpencel and Mediterranean
Tell him 'you have recessed maxila, it's over for you buddy boyo! go ER! No personality for that missing chin, go ER! '
how to get put into an asylum :

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy
From the description Alone you can tell it's too late

It's over
we aint that close. So i guess its over for him. He’ll be recessed forever then..

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
You should help him out with bone smashing.

we aint that close. So i guess its over for him. He’ll be recessed forever then..
You should instead teach him how to get in his knees, begging and crying for his dad to get jaw surgery for the fella

Recessed people can’t mew due to lack of tongue space not the other way round.

There’s this 14-15 y/o guy coming to our voxing gym. A good kid but I realized from day one since he joined he was a mouth breather. Low and behold, his jaw is vile to look at. His dad has a normal jaw, nothing crazy, just normie tier w beardfrauding.

But the dudes jaw is like, so bad. It’s so small and he has no chin. Should I tell him to stop mouth breathing before its too late? Or not?
tell him to breath properly

say smth like its healthier to breath through the nose so you dont sound autistic