Should I start leanmaxxing? [6''4'] [83 KG]

D

Deleted member 20273

Iron
I estimate I'm in the 17 percent bodyfat range, give or take 1 percent. As things currently stand, I feel confident bulking up to 87 KG within three months. Without a considerable increase in fat, that is.

Point is, should I keep bulking and then lean out or get lean and then lean-bulk. I can't quite close down the right answer on my own. Thanks in advance buddy boyos.

Last edited:
Go down to 75 kg and then add lean muscle mass

6'4 and thinking he should leanmaxx

More retarded Zoomers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mizrahi_hater and Deleted member 13021
I wouldn't advise you to bulk nor cut ... Just try and keep your same bodyfat but lose water at peak times when showing off.

17% cane be fine for many guys if they have low water weight, good insertions, frame etc. Bulking will just add a shit ton of fat, water or both.

And cutting will just raise cortisol and lower DHT making your organs smaller and making you weaker, especially if you're natty/natural.

The only cutting I'd recommend is to dry out/Winstrol/etc. .... Any and all bulking is often not necessary to have a good enough body. Only the roider types use the aromatizeable shit to get big but that's mostly water as muscle = water ... To lean up, dry up, not starve basically.

Last edited:
I estimate I'm in the 17 percent bodyfat range, give or take 1 percent. As things currently stand, I feel confident bulking up to 87 KG within three months. Without a considerable increase in fat, that is.

Point is, should I keep bulking and then lean out or get lean and then lean-bulk. I can't quite close down the right answer on my own. Thanks in advance buddy boyos.
17% bodyfat is to fat. No abbs.
Drop to 15% or less at minimum.