Looksmaxxing Should I start leanmaxxing? [6''4'] [83 KG]

D

Deleted member 20273

Iron
I estimate I'm in the 17 percent bodyfat range, give or take 1 percent. As things currently stand, I feel confident bulking up to 87 KG within three months. Without a considerable increase in fat, that is.

Point is, should I keep bulking and then lean out or get lean and then lean-bulk. I can't quite close down the right answer on my own. Thanks in advance buddy boyos.

Last edited:
Adonis

Adonis

Fighting gaslighting narcy .org users
Go down to 75 kg and then add lean muscle mass

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Leaner always

Keengo

Keengo

Iron
I wouldn't advise you to bulk nor cut ... Just try and keep your same bodyfat but lose water at peak times when showing off.

17% cane be fine for many guys if they have low water weight, good insertions, frame etc. Bulking will just add a shit ton of fat, water or both.

And cutting will just raise cortisol and lower DHT making your organs smaller and making you weaker, especially if you're natty/natural.

The only cutting I'd recommend is to dry out/Winstrol/etc. .... Any and all bulking is often not necessary to have a good enough body. Only the roider types use the aromatizeable shit to get big but that's mostly water as muscle = water ... To lean up, dry up, not starve basically.

Last edited:
eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
I estimate I'm in the 17 percent bodyfat range, give or take 1 percent. As things currently stand, I feel confident bulking up to 87 KG within three months. Without a considerable increase in fat, that is.

Point is, should I keep bulking and then lean out or get lean and then lean-bulk. I can't quite close down the right answer on my own. Thanks in advance buddy boyos.
17% bodyfat is to fat. No abbs.
Drop to 15% or less at minimum.

Users who are viewing this thread