Should i stop using creatine when doing TRT?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
TRT (Test E) will allow me to have better strength and higher DHT levels itself along with water retention in muscles. Is it even worth it to continue consuming creatine at this point, alongside with other T boosting supplements like boron?

There is no science evidence that more t = more dht
Correct me if im wrong...

• +1
Reactions: audimax and Deleted member 5746
There is no science evidence that more t = more dht
Correct me if im wrong...
The more T you have, the more is converted to DHT and E if Im not wrong

no if it doesn't give you any benefit

The more T you have, the more is converted to DHT and E if Im not wrong

"Since DHT is known to cause a reduction in size and effectiveness of hair follicles in men, many have hypothesized that the increase in testosterone that your body will receive during a testosterone replacement therapy treatment or testosterone injection will cause your body to produce more DHT, thus accelerating the loss of your hair. Some even claim that this is a proven theory that is backed by studies and science.

What does the science say?
When it comes to making your decision on a way to deal with low testosterone, and you are cautious of the potential side effects, then it’s best to listen to what proven studies and science have to say. There have been countless studies done on this topic, and none have found that an increase in testosterone leads to an increase in DHT, thus resulting in less hair on the head. So, if you are considering testosterone injections as a form of testosterone replacement therapy, you can be confident that you will not, in fact, experience a hair loss as a direct result."

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 5746
Creatine is just a food supplement lol. This reads similar as: 'now that i am using steroids, should I stop taking protein powder?'

I just take 3mg creatine every day for overall life benefits

"Since DHT is known to cause a reduction in size and effectiveness of hair follicles in men, many have hypothesized that the increase in testosterone that your body will receive during a testosterone replacement therapy treatment or testosterone injection will cause your body to produce more DHT, thus accelerating the loss of your hair. Some even claim that this is a proven theory that is backed by studies and science.

What does the science say?
When it comes to making your decision on a way to deal with low testosterone, and you are cautious of the potential side effects, then it’s best to listen to what proven studies and science have to say. There have been countless studies done on this topic, and none have found that an increase in testosterone leads to an increase in DHT, thus resulting in less hair on the head. So, if you are considering testosterone injections as a form of testosterone replacement therapy, you can be confident that you will not, in fact, experience a hair loss as a direct result."

this is idiocy cuz steroids will increase androgen receptor sensitivy