Should i take reta during puberty, im recessed manlet jeet anyways.

abdul44

abdul44

JEET4LIFE
Joined
Jul 4, 2026
Posts
35
Reputation
14
Its over but should i?
 
If you got nothing to lose just do it bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: abdul44
Its over but should i?
niggas talkin sum about I dont care about anything Its over I'll take RETA :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Go check your GP if closed hop on reta 500 test and 8 growth if open start your research about tren hgh and other aas which could be beneficial for you if want to grow bones

I used reta and accutane at 14 now 16 and GP open
 
  • +1
Reactions: abdul44
No, if you take reta your caloric intake will decrease putting you in a deficit if you’re in a deficit your body will have less nutrients to grow, effectively stunting your growth ✌️
 
  • +1
Reactions: abdul44

Similar threads

BunchOfLaziness
Replies
6
Views
111
PaulRoman77
PaulRoman77
L
Replies
2
Views
97
sternocleidomastoid
sternocleidomastoid
MicahRay
Replies
7
Views
76
Melanholihell
Melanholihell
L
Replies
1
Views
9
Nogoodincel
Nogoodincel
oprysideprofile
Replies
8
Views
127
yes31
yes31

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top