Should i tell my gf about the blackpill ??

Bonez

Bonez

Mastermind
so she know wtf is going on my mind and make her realise that she can’t fool me cause I know her nature . She has a lot of males friends so I want to tell her that I’m blackpilled and she needs to stop having male friends. Or that will me look like an unsecure loser ??

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., thecel, Ryan and 3 others
You should only tell them if you present it likd a joke tbh. That's what I did. I was like 'yo look at these wacky incel memes'

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 3946, Bonez and 1 other person
She probably already knows about it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel and Bonez
You have nothing to gain and everything to lose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, .👽., thecel and 4 others
You should only tell them if you present it likd a joke tbh. That's what I did. I was like 'yo look at these wacky incel memes'
High iq

so she know wtf is going on my mind and make her realise that she can’t fool me cause I know her nature . She has a lot of males friends so I want to tell her that I’m blackpilled and she needs to stop having male friends. Or that will me look like an unsecure loser ??
Ur gonna fuck up maybe

Yeah, tell her. But don't say the word "blackpill". And don't feed it all to her at once or you'll come off as going full retard. And tell her not to have any more male friends. You should have made that clear from the beginning, but it's never too late to start enforcing your principles. Give her an ultimatum. No more male friends or you'll break it off. She might say you're insecure but don't argue with her. Tell her it's a matter of principle, but she's free to think whatever she wants. She knows your bottom line.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Bonez
She has a lot of males friends so I want to tell her that I’m blackpilled and she needs to stop having male friends. Or that will me look like an unsecure loser ??
Her having a lot of male friends doesn't originate from societal conditioning. You can't "reason out" her whorish personality. She is fixated on male attention boyo, it's already over you are LTRing a whore.
She will probably get defensive and say "You want me to throw away my friends of x years for no reason" and leave you for them, if you're ugly of course.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Her having a lot of male friends doesn't originate from societal conditioning. You can't "reason out" her whorish personality. She is fixated on male attention boyo, it's already over you are LTRing a whore.
She will probably get defensive and say "You want me to throw away my friends of x years for no reason" and leave you for them, if you're ugly of course.

She told me she will get rid of them with time cause she want me the most . I don’t believe her and I can’t press her more cause we only been dating for 1 week . If she won’t within a month I’m leaving .

She told me I will get rid of them with time cause I want you the most . I don’t believe her and I can’t press her more cause we only been dating for 1 week . If she won’t within a month I’m leaving .
>With time

If she really did care you wouldn't even have to tell her about it. She would've prioritized your attention and talked to them a lot less or ghosted them all together op. Tread lightly. Do you mog her friends?

>With time

If she really did care you wouldn't even have to tell her about it. She would've prioritized your attention and talked to them a lot less or ghosted them all together op. Tread lightly. Do you mog her friends?
She did get rid of online friends and block some males that studied with her before . without me telling her to do anything and she sent a screenshot of unfollowing a lot of them . That was impressive tbh to me and still can’t trust her . The rest of her friends are her classmates that’s why she said with time . she said she started to talk less to them .

She did get rid of online friends and block some males that studied with her before . without me telling her to do anything and she sent a screenshot of unfollowing a lot of them . That was impressive tbh to me and still can’t trust her . The rest of her friends are her classmates that’s why she said with time . she said she started to talk less to them .
Dont tell her shit you're just teaching her to hide information from you.

• +1
Reactions: Bonez
You have nothing to gain and everything to lose

bro drop the copes you have nothing to lose and everything to gain

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj