Should I wear 3.5 inch lifts with my new shoes?

SoyGune

SoyGune

Indian
Ordered them a few days ago and they arrived. I specifically got high tops for these and they’re a NT brand. I’m wondering if it’s a good idea to fraud my height from barely 5”9 up to 6” in these. I’m 15 so I’m sure niggas will notice but I will mog virtually everybody. Is it a good idea or should I just lower it?

CA888CC9 76AD 48A7 A65B C9BEA7F701D8

5DA729D4 D46B 4A6D 92FC 431FFA00DEED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Don’t make it too noticeable

• +1
Too much I think.
Im 177cm. With my normal shoes Im 180cm. I heightfraud to 183cm and nobody noticed anything. Make it noticeable for you but unnoticeable for others.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alexanderr, Gazzamogga and 2 others
Don’t make it too noticeable
So should I just stick with 2.75 instead of 3.5? Corona should give me natural time to grow if anybody notices shit.

• +1
So should I just stick with 2.75 instead of 3.5? Corona should give me natural time to grow if anybody notices shit.
Yes

• +1
Ordered them a few days ago and they arrived. I specifically got high tops for these and they’re a NT brand. I’m wondering if it’s a good idea to fraud my height from barely 5”9 up to 6” in these. I’m 15 so I’m sure niggas will notice but I will mog virtually everybody. Is it a good idea or should I just lower it?

View attachment 354777
View attachment 354778
It will feel and probably look bad in a pair of converses, but would look great in a pair of nikes/J’s. Dont wear lifts to GYM class if u have a strict teacher. you will fall on your ass hard

• +1
It will feel and probably look bad in a pair of converses, but would look great in a pair of nikes/J’s. Dont wear lifts to GYM class if u have a strict teacher. you will fall on your ass hard
The thing is I don’t have gym this semester and the nikes i used before are a year old. I used my own money for this and i want to expand my internets and shit for fashion.

• +1
I am sorry to have to tell you this but those shoes look gay as fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Y2J97 and FutureMogger
I literally do this serious

• +1
You will look like an idiot...if you were on my school and I notice that you walk awkward the mobbing by me will be so brutal you d wish to die by corona

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deluded Normie
The thing is I don’t have gym this semester and the nikes i used before are a year old. I used my own money for this and i want to expand my internets and shit for fashion.
thats fye bro

• +1
LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and cyberjap
1inch lift max imo
2inch will make you walk obvious

use 1inch+boots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and middayshowers
firstly you fucked up by getting converse, they don't have much lift/cushion in them at all. The best you can fraud imo is by getting shoes with a high amount of cushioning (e.g. air max) + 1 inch lifts

3.5 inch lifts will be obvious

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune and Deleted member 6401
firstly you fucked up by getting converse, they don't have much lift/cushion in them at all. The best you can fraud imo is by getting shoes with a high amount of cushioning (e.g. air max) + 1 inch lifts

3.5 inch lifts will be obvious
I’m sweating extra socks so it doesn’t feel like shit for me. It’s all good.

• +1
One wrong step and your ankles are fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SoyGune