Redpill Should loli sex dolls be illegal?

godsmistake

godsmistake

why was I not made of stone like thee?
maybe

• Hmm...
Reactions: xit
InjectE

InjectE

kinsey scale 0
For treatment of pedophellia, yes

• Hmm...
Reactions: xit
Mediocre Normalfag

Mediocre Normalfag

"I'm listening"
It's to my understanding that actual Pedophilia is quite rare. For instance. Most convicted child molestors have enganged in consensual (and sometimes non consensual) sex with adult women or men. And most are just opportunistic sexual predators.

So I don't really see any correlation between loli sex dolls (still creepy) and inspire deviant sexual behavior in the masses. If you're a potential rapist/molestor then, you're probably going to abuse people regardless of those dolls being legal.

That being said. You're high inhib if you wouldn't hump this Android 18 sex doll. :feelskek:

YzVHQYG.jpg

Deleted member 1553

Deleted member 1553

It is so over bhai its not even funny
To verify.
OP, I would fuck sex doll even if it was shaped like an aborted fetus. Just fucking cage at how cucked you are to care about the apparent age of a plastic cock sleeve.

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

What I want, whenever I want, wherever I please.
Should a bullshit hunk of rubber be illegal is this nazi germany

X

xit

Zephir
It's to my understanding that actual Pedophilia is quite rare. For instance. Most convicted child molestors have enganged in consensual (and sometimes non consensual) sex with adult women or men. And most are just opportunistic sexual predators.

So I don't really see any correlation between loli sex dolls (still creepy) and inspire deviant sexual behavior in the masses. If you're a potential rapist/molestor then, you're probably going to abuse people regardless of those dolls being legal.

That being said. You're high inhib if you wouldn't hump this Android 18 sex doll. :feelskek:

YzVHQYG.jpg
her face and hair looks like shit