Should we be taking more Aromasin? (HEIGHTMAXXERS GTFIH)

Lethbridge

Lethbridge

Gold
Bodybuilders take much smaller doses of aromasin than us, like 6.5 every other day or smth, but they also have much worse natural hormone production than us because they're pinning T. I was looking at threads on r/steroids and the consensus is that if you're just taking AI and haven't otherwise fucked with your hormones, it's a lot harder to crash your estrogen and you can take more.

Unless I'm reading it wrong, studies like this one show that dosage up to even 50 mg (2 pills) can be taken daily without crashing estrogen. Should we be upping our dosage and consistency to stay at low estrogen levels?

Here's some interesting figures from the study.

bodybuilders spend months getting blood tested consistently to get their AI dose just right, you can't just randomly chug it and pray for the best, estrogen is as vital in your system as testosterone is.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
bodybuilders spend months getting blood tested consistently to get their AI dose just right, you can't just randomly chug it and pray for the best, estrogen is as vital in your system as testosterone is.
Maybe, but it shouldn't be too hard to bounce back from a crash right? Graph 1 shows it only takes about 4 days for E levels to return to baseline. I think the main concerns would be effects of long term estrogen deprivation, but you'd be fucking around with that anyways.

Maybe, but it shouldn't be too hard to bounce back from a crash right? Graph 1 shows it only takes about 4 days for E levels to return to baseline. I think the main concerns would be effects of long term estrogen deprivation, but you'd be fucking around with that anyways.
you will still feel like dogshit every time you attempt it.

Bodybuilders take much smaller doses of aromasin than us, like 6.5 every other day or smth, but they also have much worse natural hormone production than us because they're pinning T. I was looking at threads on r/steroids and the consensus is that if you're just taking AI and haven't otherwise fucked with your hormones, it's a lot harder to crash your estrogen and you can take more.

Unless I'm reading it wrong, studies like this one show that dosage up to even 50 mg (2 pills) can be taken daily without crashing estrogen. Should we be upping our dosage and consistency to stay at low estrogen levels?

Here's some interesting figures from the study.
View attachment 2395030View attachment 2395033
just overdose on aromasin and damage your brain theory

How do people keep repeating the same questions that have already been answered. But you can take more Aromasin if you wish, as long as your body can handle it. As studies have shown that at even 50 MG a day, Aromasin only reduces E2 by 38%.

However, majority of teens have relatively low e2 and T levels since they are still developing so it’s going to hit them harder.

Bodybuilders have to take low doses of AI’s whether it is Aromasin, Arimidex, or Letrozole since when you take anabolics of any kind, you either suppress or shutdown the test and e2 that’s being produced from your testicles. That means the only e2 and T they have in their body is coming from their skin cells, and aromatase inhibitors reduce the E2 found in the skin cells. Leading to basically medically castrated E2 numbers

As studies have shown that at even 50 MG a day, Aromasin only reduces E2 by 38%.
Reduce to 38%, not by. The wording is confusing in the study but if you look at the figure, this interpretation makes more sense sense as the 50mg e2 line is lower than the 25.

Reduce to 38%, not by. The wording is confusing in the study but if you look at the figure, this interpretation makes more sense sense as the 50mg e2 line is lower than the 25.
You are correct. Aromasin actually reduces e2 (more specifcally their e2/t ratio) by 77%. Arimidex reduces it to about 80% after 2 weeks of treatment.