Should you natty lift for 2 years before hopping on Steroids ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Should you naturally lift for 2 years before hopping on gear and also many experts say naturally lifting for 5 years before hopping on gear is the best way to make the most gains while staying shredded.

Should you naturally lift for 2 years before hopping on gear and also many experts say naturally lifting for 5 years before hopping on gear is the best way to make the most gains while staying shredded.
Why do you want to hop on gear?

Jfl cuck ass shit I’m hoping on gear this month for my first day of going to the gym😭

dont roid if teenager

Jfl cuck ass shit I’m hoping on gear this month for my first day of going to the gym😭
Dumb asf move lol, no strength base, no newbie gain foundation, no muscle memory, shit response because lack of physiological adapations, and no experience in the gym…

If you can’t get jacked as a natty not a huge amount will change on roids.
Oh, genetics pill yes that is correct, however you still look better on gear from your original starting base.

you guys dont know shit about whats gon happen when u go on gear

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
take mk 677 or ost at least…. natty lifting after a year and a half is absolute cope if you took it consistently for that yr and half

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
take mk 677 or ost at least…. natty lifting after a year and a half is absolute cope if you took it consistently for that yr and half
Fax, still going on test tho to get that prime connor murphy omegle physique