Shoulder pads mog

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Every fraud you do is sad, but nevertheless it's beneficial since it makes you look better. I train delts and still want to do it to be mogger

It's winter so i can easily wear it now + with puffy jacket I will look big. I also wear baggy clothes so maybe i can wear them with a t-shirt in summer, will see
Idk, i wear lifts but those are harder to spot.

I usually hug people when i see them so if a girl friend hugs me and that shit moves or she feels it it’s just beyond over.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
  • So Sad
yes my friend and i were both wearing them and we got exposed in front of our entire class...
How much inches did you wear, like how much did both pads give you combined? Also did you wear baggy clothes or just a skinny t-shirt? Sorry for asking so much questions but I want to do it. Also I will buy the silicone ones so they feel like muscle

yes my friend and i were both wearing them and we got exposed in front of our entire class...
How much inches did you wear, like how much did both pads give you combined? Also did you wear baggy clothes or just a skinny t-shirt? Sorry for asking so much questions but I want to do it. Also I will buy the silicone ones so they feel like muscle

nigga dont they were literally silicone too and tiny af and we wore hoodies but people can still see it (they just have no interest in pointing it out) but the moment a low inhib nigga comes by he will come by and mock the fuck outta u, worst experience ever

• +1