shoulder-waist ratio/frame update.

Yo, never seen you before gymmaxing, very impressive. I would be giga happy to have your before physique, too bad my frame is subhuman

@Arborist what about your Norwood progression? You should play this objectively, not showing only the good.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
@Arborist what about your Norwood progression? You should play this objectively, not showing only the good.
fr he should give is his dbol source too

He is classic juicer. I'm sure he norwooded a lot in the process. He has classic dbol fullness

• +1
He is classic juicer. I'm sure he norwooded a lot in the process. He has classic dbol fullness
maybe his mogger polynesian genes gave him permanent nw0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
Have you tried his workout for a long time? Idk why you hate on him without considering that maybe it’s the way he works out and not a juice.

Have you tried his workout for a long time? Idk why you hate on him without considering that maybe it’s the way he works out and not a juice.
Workout regime is irrelevant as long as nutrition and progressive overload is on point. I've talked with juicers of all ranges and he is most probably juicy.

• +1
what roids have you been using