Shouldn't Bonesmashing work?

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
Basically you are doing microfractures to your bone, which is proven that it grows back stronger. The muay thai fighters basically have fucking strong tibias because of those mini fractures over time. Shouldnt the cranium follow the same pattern?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7126, NarcyChadlite, Lorsss and 1 other person
No,
because its not growing stronger as the way you imagine it

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
dont risk your IQ for the rest of your life for 0.0000001mmm of zygo

• +1
No,
because its not growing stronger as the way you imagine it
Its basically returning to its former form? So how is the tibia from the muay thai fighters much stronger?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Lev Peshkov
dont risk your IQ for the rest of your life for 0.0000001mmm of zygo
Bro but ufc fighters really take hits on their head, ofcourse it affects them, but im telling bonesmashing like with ur knuckles of hands. Small hits on cheekbones

• +1
Sure it can work. But risks include: asymmetry, bruises on your face, posssible brain damage, no tried and tested protocols, etc. etc. So you decide...

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Lev Peshkov
Its basically returning to its former form? So how is the tibia from the muay thai fighters much stronger?
No it doesnt
i cant explain it to you i dont have the english skills to do that yet
but lets just say it will get denser

• +1
No it doesnt
But isnt denser good?

• +1
But isnt denser good?
No
it will get denser in the bone itself it wont have any irl change
maybe you can see it trough a dexa scen

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and DaGullas
Sure it can work. But risks include: asymmetry, bruises on your face, posssible brain damage, no tried and tested protocols, etc. etc. So you decide...
But imagine you do like really controlled hits with ur knuckles on both cheekbones, the same force and amount of hits.

• +1

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lev Peshkov and DaGullas
Bro but ufc fighters really take hits on their head, ofcourse it affects them, but im telling bonesmashing like with ur knuckles of hands. Small hits on cheekbones
yes but

the risk is not worth the reward
dont do this stupid shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Lev Peshkov
No
it will get denser in the bone itself it wont have any irl change
maybe you can see it trough a dexa scen
Ye, but the tibias of muay thai fighters really get stronger right?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Lev Peshkov
yes but

the risk is not worth the reward
dont do this stupid shit

Ye ye, im just trying to understand the concept and why it works/or not

But imagine you do like really controlled hits with ur knuckles on both cheekbones, the same force and amount of hits.
Only one way to really find out. Do it.

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
It doesn't grow due to impact

It grows due to androgens and bone metabolism

@bossman

Knows mroe about bone metabolism than me but I'm sure he can help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Ye ye, im just trying to understand the concept and why it works/or not
ye ye, my ass
your considering this bullshit theory, which no-one has gotten legitimate results from
dont fucking risk your life for this
dont be a stupid cunt

• JFL
ye ye, my ass
your considering this bullshit theory, which no-one has gotten legitimate results from
dont fucking risk your life for this
dont be a stupid cunt
Thx for the preoccupation bro. Im not going to do it jfl. It doesnt promote growth just density

@bossman

Ye i want to learn about this

@bossman

well its possible that microfractures can boost bone remodelling and help accelerate bone mass gains but hitting your head with a hammer isn't a good way to do it so be careful. the idea is that the bone is supposed to thicken but i don't think it will be that noticeable unless you take into account all the other factors for bone regeneration, growth and remodelling, and you can increase bone mass other ways

• +1
well its possible that microfractures can boost bone remodelling and help accelerate bone mass gains but hitting your head with a hammer isn't a good way to do it so be careful. the idea is that the bone is supposed to thicken but i don't think it will be that noticeable unless you take into account all the other factors for bone regeneration, growth and remodelling, and you can increase bone mass other ways
Which ways? I was never thinking of doing it with a hammer or whatever. Just knuckles

Which ways? I was never thinking of doing it with a hammer or whatever. Just knuckles
k2 mk4 is godly for bone mass and boron is godly for bone regen so that's a decent combo and some other supplements too. there's some research into ultrasounds stimulating bone regeneration and i'm reading on that. if you are going to bonesmash then you need to take some precautionary measures regarding safety and symmetmry.

Its all cope.. itll produce very small asymetrical results at best... thats if it even works. Just get surgery or fillers at the least bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston
No it doesnt
It does work, also your avi is the biggest failo, tell me that isn't you.
There are heaps of sides though and overall probably not an effective practice, risk:ratio wise.
I have done MMA for years, I have bigger zygos because of it.
Have you seen my boy Tony's tibias? It's not just density, its literal bulging of the bone.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
There are heaps of sides though and overall probably not an effective practice, risk:ratio wise.
Have you seen my boy Tony's tibias? It's not just density, its literal bulging of the bone.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Do i need to address your shitty points ?
It doesnt work keep hitting yourself idc

ahhah u dont know who he is? I which it was me, 99% ofgirls would suck my dick on spot.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
it works, but it's not really a reasonable looksmaxxing option tbh

• +1
It does but it hurts and the results are slow

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and DaGullas
  • So Sad
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Do i need to address your shitty points ?
It doesnt work keep hitting yourself idc
I've seen results, therefore I will support the contention that bonesmashing works.
You don't need to address my points, but it's common knowledge that it works, just not advised.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
ahhah u dont know who he is? I which it was me, 99% ofgirls would suck my dick on spot.
I don't have the slightest idea, your post prompted me to reverse search it, only to find nothing.
I'm therefore inferring that your implication was that of a facetious nature, and that his avi is, in reality, himself.
This man is in a horrible place, it is worse than being invisible, he would be instantly hated by women upon the stimulus of seeing his face, a gag reflex would arise.
In all seriousness though, never seen a more punchable face, looks theory proven? Perhaps,

I don't have the slightest idea, your post prompted me to reverse search it, only to find nothing.
I'm therefore inferring that your implication was that of a facetious nature, and that his avi is, in reality, himself.
This man is in a horrible place, it is worse than being invisible, he would be instantly hated by women upon the stimulus of seeing his face, a gag reflex would arise.
In all seriousness though, never seen a more punchable face, looks theory proven? Perhaps,
He is one of the most known models. Mariano Di Vaio.

He is one of the most known models. Mariano Di Vaio.
Not your avi, idiot, hes a damn giga-chad, avi halo, I was talking about the other guy.

• So Sad
Reactions: SteveRogers
It makes it denser, so you won't be able to see the changes. The change in volume is there, but it enough that much to warrant it as a good method..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
It’s unpredictable at best and at worst it just traumatizes the overlying soft tissue and ruins that. Boxers don’t grow grow ridges or whatever from being punched, the boxers that become big have those features because those features are genetic and they allowed them to have high fight success to begin with. Its not even chicken or egg, the only way to be successful at boxing is to have good bone support in the jaw and eye area to protect yourself and take blows, the only outcome from boxing is the destruction of soft tissue e.g. cauliflower ears and squished noses and swollen eye area tissue. Bone smashing is pseudoscience, there are no studies behind it and as much as I hate mewing, at least mewing has the Mews standing behind it. Bonesmashing literally was invented by a teenage incel on one of these sites, probably as a fucking joke to see who would use a hammer on their brow ridge. So fucking dumb

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain