Show me 1 study that shows blacks have big dicks [BBC Debunked] ITS LITERALLY A MEME HAHAHHHHAHAH. BLACKS HAVE SMALL DICKS

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Show me 1 study that shows blacks have big dicks

There is 1 study in america where they have .1 inches bigger than white guys dicks. that is 25mm bigger. literally nothing

and theyre african americans, not pure nigger. they have white blood

ok theres 1 or 2 other studies. showing 5ft5 african countries which earn $20 per month and dont even know what a school is, supposedly made a study with 82 participants which shows they have 7 inch dicks lol

u really believe that?

and then theres 2 studies that i found which show they have average/below average dicks in actual studies with a decent number of participants

A study of 2539 men from Tanzania found that the average stretched flaccid penis length of Tanzanian males is 11.5 cm (4.53 inches) long, smaller than the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches), and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).[15] - A study of 1158 men from Nigeria found that the average flaccid stretched penis length of Nigerian males is 13.37 cm (5.26 inches) long, which is near identical to the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches) and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).[32]

therefore there is no decent scientific evidence that blacks have big dicks.

Only evidence showing they have below average dicks.

black people have small dicks.

BLACKS ARE MANLETS WITH SMALL DICKS

WHITES ARE 6FT3 MOGGERS WITH MASSIVE DICKS COS THEY ARE THE BIGGEST MEN

Prove me wrong.
with studies only

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: italiangigaChad, Beastchodecode, Deleted member 27452 and 7 others
i just know this thread is gonna be a banger one

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, poopoohead, wificonnector and 5 others
i just know this thread is gonna be a banger one
Me getting ready for bed so I can wake up when this thread gets interesting:
pashtun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, poopoohead, Chinlet Ascension and 4 others
this is very well known. everyone knows bbc is a jewish concept that doesnt exist irl lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, TheDragon, arabcelxxx and 10 others
Me getting ready for bed so I can wake up when this thread gets interesting:
pashtun
brutal everyone copies and pastes this avi of mine but gives me no reacts

life of an ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 27452, poopoohead and 6 others
brutal everyone copies and pastes this avi of mine but gives me no reacts

life of an ethnic
Life of an AVImogger, happens to me too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, poopoohead, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Incels here need to stop watching blacked.com tbh
most blacks are literally around 5'8 , recessed , boneless , abominations , freaky creatures who are the last ones you wanna meet in a dark alley
BBC halo only comes to those who are muscular + tall and not some skinny 5'9 recessed nigger in Chicago petrol pump

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheDragon, arabcelxxx, italiangigaChad and 12 others
not some skinny 5'9 recessed nigger in Chicago petrol pump
how TF is this shit so accurate lmao

add the gucci flip flops too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and 5.5psl

There is 1 study in america where they have .1 inches bigger than white guys dicks. that is 25mm bigger. literally nothing

ok theres 1 or 2 other studies. showing 5ft5 african countries which earn $20 per month and dont even know what a school is, supposedly made a study with 82 participants which shows they have 7 inch dicks lol

u really believe that?

and then theres 2 studies that i found which show they have average/below average dicks in actual studies with a decent number of participants

A study of 2539 men from Tanzania found that the average stretched flaccid penis length of Tanzanian males is 11.5 cm (4.53 inches) long, smaller than the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches), and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).[15] - A study of 1158 men from Nigeria found that the average flaccid stretched penis length of Nigerian males is 13.37 cm (5.26 inches) long, which is near identical to the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches) and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).[32]

black people have small dicks. white people have the biggest dicks cos they are the biggest men.

Prove me wrong.
with studies only
If blacks have big ones or not doesnt matter. The perception matters. If many people think they have big ones(which most do belive) then it will automatically become a halo.

Stop with this racist shit. While you type that sfcel shit a nigger is inches deep in white pussy. Stop coping tinder experiments prove that bbc's and mulattos have same smv as nordics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, poopoohead, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
most blacks are literally around 5'8 , recessed , boneless , abominations , freaky creatures who are the last ones you wanna meet in a dark alley
BBC halo only comes to those who are muscular + tall and not some skinny 5'9 recessed nigger in Chicago petrol pump
if you run that chicago petrol pump nigga on tinder he will outslay any other race on this psl level aside from nordics. BBC's halo negates facial deformity and height. The tinder experiments already proved this. Stop with your cumskin cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Patient A, AspiringMogger and 2 others
If blacks have big ones or not doesnt matter. The perception matters. If many people think they have big ones(which most do belive) then it will automatically become a halo.

Stop with this racist shit. While you type that sfcel shit a nigger is inches deep in white pussy. Stop coping tinder experiments prove that bbc's and mulattos have same smv as nordics
"that's racist you can't say that" :soy:

wym last ones u want meet in an alley? the last man id want to meet in an alley is rickson gracie

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 29155 and HarrierDuBois
"that's racist you can't say that" :soy:
keep coping cumskin. while you type this shit countless snowbunnies get blacked by ugly niggas.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 23804
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and HarrierDuBois
i followed his IG recently. Damn bruh how can someone descend so hard. He aged worse than any other psl god. Even barett despite looking like an alien still looks somewhat above average with jaw zygos etc
He is a father with a family and he doesn't model anymore. Also he is still a normal everyday chad, just not a PSL God.
The Fashion Court ar Twitter: Francisco Lachowski wore a navy  #TommyHilfiger tuxedo to the #AshIsThePurestWhite premiere during the 2018  Cannes Film Festival. #Cannes2018 https://t.co/Hltm1lZ52T  https://t.co/MOQNhvOKsJ / Twitter
Fuck Yeah Francisco Lachowski

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3127
He is a father with a family and he doesn't model anymore. Also he is still a normal everyday chad, just not a PSL God.
The Fashion Court ar Twitter: Francisco Lachowski wore a navy  #TommyHilfiger tuxedo to the #AshIsThePurestWhite premiere during the 2018  Cannes Film Festival. #Cannes2018 https://t.co/Hltm1lZ52T  https://t.co/MOQNhvOKsJ / Twitter
View attachment 2297973
Fuck Yeah Francisco Lachowski
yeah when people say he looks like shit now its overblown. He still looks good but his prime was something else. No one compares to that facial harmony and height combo+ deep voice in his prime

• +1
Reactions: zan, poopoohead and HarrierDuBois
Gioscotti looks like a man
kinda yeah but there is something about her that makes her hot. Maybe its because she doesnt look like the typicall IG bimbo stacy and looks natural. Maybe i am coping but she def hotter than other women i have seen on IG

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 29155
yeah when people say he looks like shit now its overblown. He still looks good but his prime was something else. No one compares to that facial harmony and height combo+ deep voice in his prime
He went from unmoggable to still a chad, people underrate since they compare to his past, if this guy asked for a rate, yeah you get my point:
Francisco Lachowski on Twitter: Last @lachowskichico1 #Instagram update. -  https://t.co/K9ErDqyUqI https://t.co/utwoySIas9 / Twitter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 3127
He went from unmoggable to still a chad, people underrate since they compare to his past, if this guy asked for a rate, yeah you get my point:
Francisco Lachowski on Twitter: Last @lachowskichico1 #Instagram update. -  https://t.co/K9ErDqyUqI https://t.co/utwoySIas9 / Twitter
most raters here are delusional. If chico never modelled and asked for a rate here i am 100% people would say looks feminin narrow jaw eye area needs more hooding etc. Its like they follow an autismo blueprint that was invented in mumbai. You cant just slap psl features like o pry hunter eyes or hexum jaw on anyone and call it a day. Harmony and facial averageness is still king til today

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Squirtoutmabooty and HarrierDuBois
most raters here are delusional. If chico never modelled and asked for a rate here i am 100% people would say looks feminin narrow jaw eye area needs more hooding etc. Its like they follow an autismo blueprint that was invented in mumbai. You cant just slap psl features like o pry hunter eyes or hexum jaw on anyone and call it a day. Harmony and facial averageness is still king til today
Yep, that's why every surgery has to take into account how the rest of the face is affected.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and Deleted member 3127
Yep, that's why every surgery has to take into account how the rest of the face is affected.
based and high IQpilled user detected opinion accepted

• +1
based and high IQpilled user detected opinion accepted
That's why trimax >>> implants, one affects entire face other is just slapping a thingammy on a base, implants only work for direct flaws.

• +1
That's why trimax >>> implants, one affects entire face other is just slapping a thingammy on a base, implants only work for direct flaws.
yup. Of course depends on the malocclusion. If you dont have any bite problems then there is a big risk the maxo surgeon can botch you. Look at tryion lmao. Good surgeon + good self analysis is key

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
yup. Of course depends on the malocclusion. If you dont have any bite problems then there is a big risk the maxo surgeon can botch you. Look at tryionlanister lmao. Good surgeon + good self analysis is key
What happened to him?

• +1
Fuckkk, a good base is so necessary to ascend from trimax.
base is everything. Thats why there is no normie to chad ascension aside from salludon. Some even say he frauded his before to make it look worse. no one ever became chad from surgery with a bad base. Surgeries arent magic. Even celebrities with near infinit resources and money cant ascend, but the average .org user thinks he will ascend to chad from a shitty base with his secret lefort 3 knowledge

• +1
base is everything. Thats why there is no normie to chad ascension aside from salludon. Some even say he frauded his before to make it look worse. no one ever became chad from surgery with a bad base. Surgeries arent magic. Even celebrities with near infinit resources and money cant ascend, but the average .org user thinks he will ascend to chad from a shitty base with his secret lefort 3 knowledge
Although if anyone actually got a planned cosmetic lefort 3 they could ascend to chad potentially, main issue is no one does a cosmetic lefort 3 so that possibility is out of the window. Also lucky for me my base is great. Lastly who was the surgeon that operated on tyrion?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 3127
Although if anyone actually got a planned cosmetic lefort 3 they could ascend to chad potentially, main issue is no one does a cosmetic lefort 3 so that possibility is out of the window. Also lucky for me my base is great. Lastly who was the surgeon that operated on tyrion?
yeah most surgeons are too beta to do lefort 3 . So many people could theoretically ascend. Osteotonomies will always beat implants because implants and filler will never behave like real bone. The soft tissue movements from implants are for the most part unpredictable

• +1
yeah most surgeons are too beta to do lefort 3 . So many people could theoretically ascend. Osteotonomies will always beat implants because implants and filler will never behave like real bone. The soft tissue movements from implants are for the most part unpredictable
Main issue is legit no surgeon does cosmetic lefort 3, monobloc, or obo in a way which makes it possible to get. If it were then a lot of us would ascend.

• +1
Main issue is legit no surgeon does cosmetic lefort 3, monobloc, or obo in a way which makes it possible to get. If it were then a lot of us would ascend.
isnt orbital box osteotonomy even more brutal than lefort3? There was a guy here that got it and his entire skull looked as red as a lobster. Dont they cut your orbital bone and move it further away? Sounds brutal af. I would rather do LL because atleast my legs get brutalized and not my face

• +1
isnt orbital box osteotonomy even more brutal than lefort3? There was a guy here that got it and his entire skull looked as red as a lobster. Dont they cut your orbital bone and move it further away? Sounds brutal af. I would rather do LL because atleast my legs get brutalized and not my face
Lefort 3 is worse imo, but obo is brutal too.
Le Fort III
Four wall box osteotomy of the orbits for Intraorbital hypertelorism

• +1
Girls are fucking those 5’8 “abominations” lol

Black guys main appeal is nt, you don’t even have to be high psl

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, hattrick and Deleted member 3127
Girls are fucking those 5’8 “abominations” lol

Black guys main appeal is nt, you don’t even have to be high psl
i already told them these cumskins are coping and are jealous

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: icedancer and Deleted member 3127
How did the thread topic shift from Black Dick to Chico’s Skull

OP. There are like 10 black people on this site. Posting this thread literally achieves nothing.

Spam it on thecoli or lipstickalley instead

• JFL
I would be too, if I saw my women thirsting over bbc
i am german yet i dont get jealous. dont lump all cumskins in one basket bro. I am a honorary aryan mogger 192cm i dont care who slays more. I debated with many users here on med appeal and these med copers were telling me that meds mog all even tho most tinder experiments prove that aryan nordic pheno , bbc and mulatto all outslay all other phenos.

Yet these italian med copers still live in their delusions. I have done the experiments as well and can confirm as a white guy bbc's do have high smv.

• +1

u really believe that?

black people have small dicks.

View attachment 2297979

BLACKS ARE MANLETS WITH SMALL DICKS

WHITES ARE 6FT3 MOGGERS WITH MASSIVE DICKS COS THEY ARE THE BIGGEST MEN

Prove me wrong.
with studies only
Everyday there's some inkwell trying to bash black people, what the fuck is wrong with the forum. I'm not mad at the bashing, I'm just amazed that it's everyday, as if bbc lives rent free in their heads jfl.

I saw a video clip of a prostitute saying she doesn’t take black and Puerto Rican customers. Her reasoning was: “their dicks are too big and they take too long to finish”. I’m dead srs btw

Everyday there's some inkwell trying to bash black people, what the fuck is wrong with the forum. I'm not mad at the bashing, I'm just amazed that it's everyday, as if bbc lives rent free in their heads jfl.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir