Showering, taking care of yourself, shaving, Losing weight and haircut is not a cope.

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
you guys need to realize its not BLUEPILL CUCKERY.

IT IS THE MOST BASIC PILLARS OF LOOKSMAXXING.

You don't jump to Surgeries directly without knowing your original base and its full potential. And you might not even need surgeries after you reach your full potential.

The forum has gone way too far up its ass where people think that anything besides surgery is a cope.

I am so amazed that there is not a single fucking thread about this thing on BOTB. Its filled with useless shit nobody follows and people gatekeep it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Lmao, Deleted member 24789 and 8 others
true AF, if most of these so called incels here practiced basic hygiene they wouldn't even need invasive oesteonomies or LL

guys it isn't hard, just drink water, use tactical soap, shower, lift weights, lift weights whilst inside the shower

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Deleted member 6128, NumbThePain and 5 others
First need to try everything of softmaxxing then hardmaxxing and finally Ropemax if not reached Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: zura
@Lebgfinal disagrees

no hygiene for my face

It was cope for me JFL.

But for most non-deformed guys, yes.

• So Sad
Reactions: goo25
First need to try everything of softmaxxing then hardmaxxing and finally Ropemax if not reached Chadlite
htn with good body and at least average height is enough to have a decent life tbh

most guys can reach this without surgery

You don't jump to Surgeries directly without knowing your original base and its full potential. And you might not even need surgeries after you reach your full potential.

The forum has gone way too far up its ass where people think that anything besides surgery is a cope.

I am so amazed that there is not a single fucking thread about this thing on BOTB. Its filled with useless shit nobody follows and people gatekeep it.

Your proof you went from looking like a bob and vagene nigger to a low end htn tbqh but it was only the weight lose

htn with good body and at least average height is enough to have a decent life tbh

I can't

i know bro you will need smth else like at least some filler or implants to ascend but ur base isnt like extremely bad. i would start off by losing weight if i was you. weight and rhino

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
brb taking a shower to grow taller

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain

Thanks OP for the looksmaxx insights.Finna inject shower into my veins soon for better hygiene.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 32954
Your proof you went from looking like a bob and vagene nigger to a low end htn tbqh but it was only the weight lose

low end htn in mumbai, low chadlite level results in NYC in 24 hrs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne and reptiles
A shower, a nice haircut and a smile is all you need tbh. Also wearing red helps

• +1
Reactions: Ury17

I thought everyone know that is like the basic thing to start lookmaxxing. Nice thread tho

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
View attachment 2370910
you think that chadlite has better bones than me? aight

Yeah he does his jaws are taller and more angular his eye brows are lower set his jaw is more arched than yours he's got a better aegyo sal as well that's my reasons given

• JFL
Reactions: ascendedd
Yeah he does his jaws are taller and more angular his eye brows are lower set his jaw is more arched than yours he's got a better aegyo sal as well that's my reasons given

yes bhai, his chin is very tall and angular while mine is very short and unangular

also i forgot my eyebrows are very higher placed

It's still the same things between both pics done change your cheeks flare out less and your ramus is shorter
blud please stop talking shit out of ur ass if u think my ramus is "shorter"

i have one of the longest ramus here on this forum retard

Because ramus length is a consistent factor
you havent even seen his ramus yet mine is "shorter". keep in mind my ramus is comparable to arvid's ramus who has the longest ramus here on this forum dumbass.

you havent even seen his ramus yet mine is "shorter". keep in mind my ramus is comparable to arvid's ramus who has the longest ramus here on this forum dumbass.

The front is the ramus you can't change the ramuses length if you change the angel but you can make your chin seem short or taller depending on the angle

Nahhhh man, you have to rot 5 years on here commenting that everything is cope while planning a surgery you will never have the balls to follow through with.

The front is the ramus you can't change the ramuses length if you change the angel but you can make your chin seem short or taller depending on the angle
sure

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Why do you care you look good enough to get laid seems like your a narcy tbqh
stop overrating white people blud. if it was an indian dude, u would rate him "mtn"

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline

How can I even reach HTN? unless I reincarnate myself

stop overrating white people blud. if it was an indian dude, u would rate him "mtn"

That guy is Indian jfl I was shocked tbqh and I try to rate consistently notice I give names to traits no other fag other than probably wondering burro and a few other people do

• +1
Reactions: Ury17
That guy is Indian jfl I was shocked tbqh and I try to rate consistently notice I give names to traits no other fag other than probably wondering burro and a few other people do
i am no "low htn" though. a low htn has likes 10-20 likes in 1 day while i am getting 68 likes, that too in NYC. so dont underrate next time, thx

i am no "low htn" though. a low htn has likes 10-20 likes in 1 day while i am getting 68 likes, that too in NYC. so dont underrate next time, thx

Well a high high tier normie would be bordering on chad lite like the guy I posted tbqh your matches are good though you got mad at me because I pointed out traits you don't like me to say ?

Well a high high tier normie would be bordering on chad lite like the guy I posted tbqh your matches are good though you got mad at me because I pointed out traits you don't like me to say ?
no, i got mad because ur calling me "low htn" lmao. Urban pendu himself only gets 40 likes a day on bumble and he is considered "6 psl"

no, i got mad because ur calling me "low htn" lmao. Urban pendu himself only gets 40 likes a day on bumble and he is considered "6 psl"

I go off looks I heard a retard on discord say this guy is a subhuman because he's Indian even though he mogged there ancestry looks are not psl or objective facial standards

Download 14

I go off looks I heard a retard on discord say this guy is a subhuman because he's Indian even though he mogged there ancestry looks are not psl or objective facial standards

View attachment 2370985
i wont lie but sendhil has 0 smv in the west bhai

i wont lie but sendhil has 0 smv in the west bhai

Yeah but he bone mogs all the chads rated here quite literally guy looks like a brown cavill

Do I look poor hygiene?

But bluepillers say this + "muh personality" is enough. Maybe, for getting old ugly roasties. Which I refuse even for free and without any efforts

No, it means that white mtn =\= indian chadlite
damn, u look good af bro ngl i wish i lookd like that.

i got rated mtn here and im indian