Sides of DHT during puberty

S

SONnemo13?

Iron
I know balding if you are prone to it but i really dont give a fuck abt that especially since my 56 year old dad hasnt even started balding yet and even if i do bald i can use that weird topical dht blocker chestbrah promotes.

But seriously what are the actually life damaging sides of using it for a bit during puberty, if there are any, I plan do make this https://looksmax.org/threads/dickle...-to-make-your-own-dht-gel-with-sources.80333/ it seems legit but just wanted to get other guys opinions on it and how much I should apply daily to minimise the risk of suppression? Any other things you would do to maximise masculinisation during puberty if you could?

Also read from the same guy abt DSIP, is that legit and even if it isnt its cheap asf so I was wondering if anyone knew any reliable sellers from the UK

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14667
I know balding if you are prone to it but i really dont give a fuck abt that especially since my 56 year old dad hasnt even started balding yet and even if i do bald i can use that weird topical dht blocker chestbrah promotes.

But seriously what are the actually life damaging sides of using it for a bit during puberty, if there are any, I plan do make this https://looksmax.org/threads/dickle...-to-make-your-own-dht-gel-with-sources.80333/ it seems legit but just wanted to get other guys opinions on it and how much I should apply daily to minimise the risk of suppression? Any other things you would do to maximise masculinisation during puberty if you could?

Also read from the same guy abt DSIP, is that legit and even if it isnt its cheap asf so I was wondering if anyone knew any reliable sellers from the UK
(y)

genetics GIF by MIT

all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel