12 psl
Simone
E563AD36 EE54 4756 9613 1A1FCEE2328F
A59E32B5 0F69 4D8E BCAC 548F32D50382

Olivia
36F7D095 FE84 4680 85A4 9F45FCDF7601
1132994A 35CE 4625 A1FA 23D57FC17B77

Biggdink asked me if black girls can even be a 9/10
Bro you see this kind of shit and you can’t help but wonder why God hates ethnics so much.

4 Olympic Gold medals vs a someone who never earned anything in her life but still giga fogs in every aspect of life. Brootl

All because male hypergamy doesn’t select for actual athletic prowess. Ethnics cry for htb white girls while being 2.25 psl themselves @Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, klip11, edodalic29 and 2 others
I wonder what’s worlds gonna be like when everyone’s gonna be an ethnic 😳😳

• JFL
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Blue eyed Nordic stacy
939FE418 B2D8 4680 A1E6 719EC2AC6EFB

Or masculine sheboon?
7EE8E2D5 3BFB 4E0C 83D4 65474F0F33B4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
I wonder what’s worlds gonna be like when everyone’s gonna be an ethnic 😳😳
Race mixed white people living in North America look better than pure bred euros imo. People like Estonians etc. look low key ugly

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 7580
People who voted Biles should be in a nuthouse frfr no cap ong

• +1
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23
Idk what you mean. Biles life mogs the other girl and had more followers, respect, esteem, etc just because the other girl is m slightly better looking you think that’s unfair?

• JFL
Simone because I'm heterosexual

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 16275, User49 and 3 others
Race mixed white people living in North America look better than pure bred euros imo. People like Estonians etc. look low key ugly
Not really
Europeans are far better looking than Americans except college girls but they looksmax hard

@Anstrum95 isn’t only European

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: User49, chrisN, edodalic29 and 1 other person
Idk what you mean. Biles life mogs the other girl and had more followers, respect, esteem, etc just because the other girl is m slightly better looking you think that’s unfair?
Men don’t care about status
She’d never be loved unless guy has no other option

• +1
Men don’t care about status
She’d never be loved unless guy has no other option
She’s married to a Tyrone lite keep coping you racist gypsy rat

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, chrisN, Bushman and 3 others
Race mixed white people living in North America look better than pure bred euros imo.
Truly delusional. The average Western European under 40 is 6.5/10 and the average American is 3/10.

• Woah
She’s married to a Tyrone lite keep coping you racist gypsy rat
Ok ?

But…
Most men aren’t attracted to black or Indian women

Isn’t this forum enough proof of that ? I didn’t even know how undesirable they are before joining this forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and Deleted member 21661
Ok ?

But…
Most men aren’t attracted to black or Indian women

Isn’t this forum enough proof of that ? I didn’t even know how undesirable they are before joining this forum jfl
Niggas think Indian men are desperate to live in the west because they want higher quality of life. No they're just hypergamous and want to not live near Indian women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17872, Shieda_Kayn and 1 other person
Funniest pic I’ve seen posted here @Biggdink

A065F199 D22E 4904 95C2 4AD575A65E6F

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 7580
Niggas think Indian men are desperate to live in the west because they want higher quality of life. No they're just hypergamous and want to not live near Indian women
Is this true ? Jfl

Why are they stilll moving to Canada ? It’s already 80% Indian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Shieda_Kayn and Deleted member 21661
Is this true ? Jfl

Why are they stilll moving to Canada ? It’s already 80% Indian
Nah I mean it's a mixed bag. Obviously a lot live in shit conditions and want better ones. But a lot unironically just want to be around white women. When I see posts on Reddit etc about immigrants asking for advice

Normal immigrant makes a post about moving to another country: what things are different, how do I assimilate etc
Curry: will white girls like me.broooo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, the BULL, User49 and 3 others
Nah I mean it's a mixed bag. Obviously a lot live in shit conditions and want better ones. But a lot unironically just want to be around white women. When I see posts on Reddit etc about immigrants asking for advice

Normal immigrant makes a post about moving to another country: what things are different, how do I assimilate etc
Curry: will white girls like me.broooo
They think there are white girls left ? Jfl

They’ve turned East Asian kinh bad boys into complete incels tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661

I noticed this tbh. At my school EA girls dated soooo many curry guys. There weren't even that many curries but like EA girls with bfs usually has curry bfs or white. But white is to be expected I didn't expect the curry. Especially in senior year it was like a trend when all the popular gook girls dated a curry. I saw them more with BBCs than Asians. I saw one cute Asian girl with Asian MTN and one manlet gymmaxx hairmaxx rizzmaxx Asian who dated some cute girls. But that's it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 7580

Also the light skin Indians I knew were incels. It was always the dark skin dravidians slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I noticed this tbh. At my school EA girls dated soooo many curry guys. There weren't even that many curries but like EA girls with bfs usually has curry bfs or white. But white is to be expected I didn't expect the curry. Especially in senior year it was like a trend when all the popular gook girls dated a curry. I saw them more with BBCs than Asians. I saw one cute Asian girl with Asian MTN and one manlet gymmaxx hairmaxx rizzmaxx Asian who dated some cute girls. But that's it.
East Asian men are giga incels but I’m mirin their coping abilities they’ll fap to some tiktok of a kinh being in same vicinity as a girl and claim how kinh mog everyone else

@looksmaxxer234 @Shieda_Kayn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Deleted member 24507, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
East Asian men are giga incels but I’m mirin their coping abilities they’ll fap to some tiktok of a kinh being in same vicinity as a girl and claim how kinh mog everyone else

@looksmaxxer234 @Shieda_Kayn
I can hear him coming in here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Indians and their coping skills. Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, dirtydorito and Deleted member 21661
I want to breed with livvy and have athlete d1 babies , then i get rich from my kids ..:feelshah:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 7580
niggas ova anything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 21661
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Nice cherry-picking.
Another day, another white worshipping post from this coonjabi rickshaw pilot

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 17872 and Shieda_Kayn
Livvy takes pictures with ppl uglier than her because she looks better in comparison

check out her IG

what a queen

Olivia fogs until Simone decides to lure my senses by running big black clit game

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Shieda_Kayn
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and StrangerDanger
Do ugly black women, i mean like ones who consider themselves ugly and have low self-esteem (probably less than 1% of all black women), have decent personalities?

Do ugly black women, i mean like ones who consider themselves ugly and have low self-esteem (probably less than 1% of all black women), have decent personalities?

Lupita Nyong’o considers herself an ugly Hamite (so-called African) woman and she has a horrible personality.

So Hamite women have horrible personalities regardless of how they think of themselves in terms of beauty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
What is up with honorary curry @Biggdink shilling in an unrelated fog battle? Jfl. U can't just speak into existence things lmao

Simone
View attachment 2112495View attachment 2112496

Olivia
View attachment 2112497View attachment 2112498

Biggdink asked me if black girls can even be a 9/10
Bro you see this kind of shit and you can’t help but wonder why God hates ethnics so much.

4 Olympic Gold medals vs a someone who never earned anything in her life but still giga fogs in every aspect of life. Brootl

All because male hypergamy doesn’t select for actual athletic prowess. Ethnics cry for htb white girls while being 2.25 psl themselves @Biggdink
A black higt T femlet, lol