This is the worst part about being black

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
It's not the racism, it's not the fear of police, it's the WOMEN.

We have the ugliest race of women by FAR!
No other race comes close!

White, East Asian, Arab, Latino, etc have plenty of beautiful women. But legit like 2% of black women are attractive.

East African women are better looking than African Americans but it's still very rough knowing my mother wants me to marry a Somali foid (but like 99% of them are ugly).

If I marry any other race/ethnicity of women I know she will get depressed so it's a tough predicament...

Also no one wants to say it so I will:

BLACK VAGINAS ARE GROSS 🤢 THEY'RE DISGUSTING 🤮 THEY LOOK WEIRD 😵‍💫

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaseqmoherad, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 22553 and 13 others
fauxfox

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BongMog, Reiraku, TheAbyssinian and 4 others
Nigga im 25% black

BC41BBDC 6E0A 4D02 B680 A6BE3DDAB714

• JFL
Reactions: Marsik and IncelsBraincels
Black men mog black women to the moon and back tbh, probably it’s because testosterone makes men attractive while it makes women unattractive and black women have on average more testosterone than other women according to studies

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 24940 and 2 others
You pass as Latino tbh, go slay in Costa Rica
I live in Germany latinos have deascent smv even tho ppl think I’m Turkish

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
I love black women

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers and TheAbyssinian

White, East Asian, Arab, Latino, etc have plenty of beautiful women. But legit like 2% of black women are attractive.

East African women are better looking than African Americans but it's still very rough knowing my mother wants me to marry a Somali foid (but like 99% of them are ugly).

If I marry any other race/ethnicity of women I know she will get depressed so it's a tough predicament...

Finding a black MTB whose 18-21 BMI is harder than finding a Ferrari.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, omarthegoat195, 190cm90kg and 4 others
True, jareers are ugly no matter what
At least us east africans have better quality and our women look better but even they aren't ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and fauxfox
True, jareers are ugly no matter what
At least us east africans have better quality and our women look better but even they aren't ideal
I am pink Korean pussy only tbh walaalo, take the Korean pill. (The only downside is half Somali/half-Korean kids are a complete diceroll)
afc71af09d7a31125c65bf2f687ae142.jpg
673e3f0c4d74b9143a540e7051b53ede.jpg

Black vaginas are legit gross

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, traveler, bug_eye_blackcel and 2 others
it's still very rough knowing my mother wants me to marry a Somali foid (but like 99% of them are ugly).

Why don't you like them? Somali foids usually have good bodies, and if you went back to Somalia to find a wife you could probably get a 10/10 lightskinned one since you have western income halo.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 24507
Why don't you like them? Somali foids usually have good bodies, and if you went back to Somalia to find a wife you could probably get a 10/10 lightskinned one since you have western income halo.
Dark skin pussy is just gross. Google black pussy and you'll see what I mean. The pink flesh in dark skin just looks uncanny. Somali/Ethiopian girls are definitely the best looking black women and are quite tall too, I have many aunts who are 5'9-5'10. The problem is they still carry the genetics for incel pheno, I would always look at my future wife's brothers/father before marrying her to get an idea of what my kid may look like. If they're ugly I won't marry her.

Also I don't wanna marry an FOB I wouldn't gel with her. Ideally I want a girl that's into similar interests like me (LoL, card games, anime) and we could enjoy them together. The only anime they watch in Somalia is One Piece.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Sprinkles and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 17872
Why don't you like them? Somali foids usually have good bodies.

No, Phutite (so-called Somali) women don’t have “good bodies.” Majority of them are fat.

Phuitite (so-called Somali) women and Cushite (so-called Ethiopian) women are equally as ugly as the Canaanite women from west and central Africa like IssaRae in America.

Tiffany Haddish is literally a Cushite woman and she’s ugly.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I had a 6’1 Somali in my 12th grade class date a Latina, they love blacks.

No, Phutite (so-called Somali) women don’t have “good bodies.” Majority of them are fat.

View attachment 2112455

View attachment 2112457

Phuitite (so-called Somali) women and Cushite (so-called Ethiopian) women are equally as ugly as the Canaanite women from west and central Africa like IssaRae in America.

View attachment 2112464

Tiffany Haddish is literally a Cushite woman and she’s ugly.

View attachment 2112463

Black American women are uglier. Somali girls fog American negroes.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fundz, Deleted member 17531, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
Black American women are uglier. Somali girls fog American negroes.

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity and Phutite (so-called Somali) women are equally as ugly as their Canaanite sisters in America.

The average Phutite woman is fat and ugly like this with giraffe necks:

Not to mention the obesity rate in Somalia is astronomically high as well amongst Phutite women not just in America.

And those Canaanite women like IssaRae in America aren’t “Negroes” because that’s a byword that was used only for Israelite slaves but folks recently started using it for Hamites too, dumb Edomite (so-called White) man.

So you didn’t disprove anything that I said at all but only confirmed that Hamite (so-called African) women are ugly women; so cope harder, ugly redcel.

Last edited:
I am pink Korean pussy only tbh walaalo, take the Korean pill. (The only downside is half Somali/half-Korean kids are a complete diceroll)

I'll lick a cute black girl pussy, especially if she light skinned

• Ugh..
Nothing makes my dick harder than morbidly obese gorilla looking sheboons

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
I'll lick a cute black girl pussy, especially if she light skinned
Sex with black women doesn't even count tbh. I can't count the number of times I had the opportunity to fuck a black woman on one hand and I refused it. I'd rather just go home and play video games.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: traveler, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 22553 and 1 other person
btw this is the bitch who founded the "#METOO" movement.

Capture

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Michael Myers, klip11 and 3 others
lightskin black girls like zendaya and rihanna fog but idk abt the other ones

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and fauxfox
Nothing makes my dick harder than morbidly obese gorilla looking sheboons

Here's some big booty Somali foids for your viewing pleasure.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Can I still keep my N word pass if these body types aren't ideal for me? Especially the 2nd one looks grotesque, the 1st is nice.

I like big asses since I'm very high test.

They literally look worse than Somali girls. And Asian girls don’t got pink pussy.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17531, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
A black woman asked me out in public and I went home and cried. Never been so humiliated irl before how did she think she had a chance with ME?

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, Pikabro, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
a literal baboon

a literal baboon

Notice also he posted the Phutite (so-called Somali) women that’s mixed with Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs) and not the pure Phutite women, whom look like this:

So even he knows that Phutite women are ugly and only thinks the mixed Phutite women are beautiful.

Last edited:
They literally look worse than Somali girls. And Asian girls don’t got pink pussy.
I've seen a few that were pink but I moreso care about it just not being dark.
I completely disagree those Korean girls mog Somali girls to hell and back and it's not even close imo. Maybe it's because I see a lot of Somali women?
A black woman asked me out in public and I went home and cried. Never been so humiliated irl before how did she think she had a chance with ME?
Bro a black girl offered to give me a BJ behind some bushes and I refused :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Michael Myers and Deleted member 24507

Bro, realistically your chances of finding a Korean girl as a black MTN is close to zero.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: marauder, Deleted member 17872 and fauxfox
Bro, realistically your chances of finding a Korean girl as a black MTN is close to zero.
Doesn't have to necessarily be Korean, any type of East Asian is fine (although Korean > Japanese > Chinese is the looks ranking in my experience). I've seen maybe 5 or so black male -asian female couples at my college and I facemogged those dudes so I think it's possible once I'm fully lean. My pheno is very high trust and approachable.

• +1
Reactions: traveler, Deleted member 24940 and johncruz12345
Doesn't have to necessarily be Korean, any type of East Asian is fine (although Korean > Japanese > Chinese is the looks ranking in my experience). I've seen maybe 5 or so black male -asian female couples at my college and I facemogged those dudes so I think it's possible once I'm fully lean. My pheno is very high trust and approachable.
Yeah, but Fob Asian girls are very insular and usually don’t like to interact with foreigners.

You have a decent chance if she is westernized tho.

• +1

Plenty of them will date you. Go for it.

• +1
Can I still keep my N word pass if these body types aren't ideal for me? Especially the 2nd one looks grotesque, the 1st is nice.
as a eurasian man, I give you an N-word pass. NO need to worry

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17531, Michael Myers, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
Black women are good looking stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Deleted member 17872
  • +1
Yeah, but Fob Asian girls are very insular and usually don’t like to interact with foreigners.

You have a decent chance if she is westernized tho.
I'd prefer to date a westernized one, I don't think I'd gel well with any FOB tbh. There's a lot of Asian women in my CS program/who work as software engineers so I guess I can meet them that way? Idk.
Plenty of them will date you. Go for it.

She's kinda ugly/not the east Asian pheno I'm into but thanks for the encouragement
Black women are good looking stop the cope
They really aren't, they're too obese and fat and black vaginas look gross (Google them).
No way, how and why?
This was back when I was lean, I got separated from my friends outside a house party and I was chatting with this black girl and she insinuated she wanted to go with me behind some bushes. She didn't straight up say for a BJ but it seemed obvious. I told her that I'm gonna go find my friends and walked away.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Michael Myers and Deleted member 22924
I'd prefer to date a westernized one, I don't think I'd gel well with any FOB tbh.

She's kinda ugly/not the east Asian pheno I'm into but thanks for the encouragement

They really aren't, they're too obese and fat and black vaginas look gross (Google them).

This was back when I was lean, I got separated from my friends outside a house party and I was chatting with this black girl and she insinuated she wanted to go with me behind some bushes. She didn't straight up say for a BJ but it seemed obvious. I told her that I'm gonna go find my friends and walked away.
I have seen black vaginas in real life nothing groos about them

Black women create BBCs. Therefore they are the most valuable women on the planet.

Chads.org

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, bug_eye_blackcel and fauxfox
Chads.org
I'm not Chad bro I'm just mtn black guy who people just say looks "very approachable" or "kind". Like if someone enters a classroom they sit right next to me. It's not even looks. I honestly want to seem more threatening/dark triad I might get some minox so I can grow a beard.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 11126
I'm not Chad bro I'm just mtn black guy who people just say looks "very approachable" or "kind". Like if someone enters a classroom they sit right next to me. It's not even looks. I honestly want to seem more threatening/dark triad I might get some minox so I can grow a beard.
Its weird irl I dislike or don't get along with most blacks but on looksmax they seem different. This forum has made me less racist and more racist in different ways. Before looksmax I didn't think highly of most black people but I had lots of Indian friends. Now I hate Indians and blacks are alright.

Besides that Alexbrown faggot most of you guys are alright can't say the same for Indians here though... I used to like most Indians till I was on this forum

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Its weird irl I dislike or don't get along with most blacks but on looksmax they seem different. This forum has made me less racist and more racist in different ways. Before looksmax I didn't think highly of most black people but I had lots of Indian friends. Now I hate Indians and blacks are alright.

Besides that Alexbrown faggot most of you guys are alright can't say the same for Indians here though... I used to like most Indians till I was on this forum
I'm not gonna lie I became slightly racist against other black people because of all the shit I saw on the internet/4chan but I'm also unlearning it too, it's funny because I'm black myself. :lul: A lot of black dudes are ghetto which isn't my kind of thing I prefer people in my field or who ppl who play the same games as I do, and very few black dudes play LoL or overwatch.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Michael Myers and Deleted member 11126
I'm not gonna lie I became slightly racist against other black people because of all the shit I saw on the internet/4chan but I'm also unlearning it too, it's funny because I'm black myself. :lul: A lot of black dudes are ghetto which isn't my kind of thing I prefer people in my field or who ppl who play the same games as I do, and very few black dudes play LoL or overwatch.
Yeah I just hate arrogant people especially if they are low IQ too. And I have met a lot of blacks in this category. Indians are arrogant asf but still have IQ to match. I have noticed most half decent blacks have African parents from Nigeria they aren't Americanized. Or maybe thats because smart people can immigrate so I am getting a biased sample of people could be that too.

Last edited:
  • +1