Simple Leanmaxxing Tip For Those Who Can't Put Down the Fork

D

Deleted member 32094

Eat bland foods
(e.g., unseasoned chicken, carrots, nonfat plain Greek yogurt)

These foods are usually healthy and you will eat a lot less. Because they are so boring, as soon as you are satiated you will want to stop eating. Give it a try, you will realize how much tasty food makes you eat past satiation. (Hedonic hunger)

I'd recommend starting with only one meal a day (and maybe gradually increase) as it can be unenjoyable and sustainability is very important. You don't want to burn yourself out then end up binging or giving up

The difference between the amount you will eat is actually pretty big.
For example, I can eat an entire tub of Light+Fit yogurt (artificially sweetened and vanilla flavored) whilst I can only eat like 1/3rd of Kirkland plain yogurt before wanting to put it away

If you are in bodybuilding communities, you will often see people who have trouble bulking eating shit like this:

And the fix is usually using more fats, seasonings, sauces, etc.
When the meal is enjoyable, more hedonic hunger and dopamine will allow you to eat past full

So my method here is basically the opposite.
As soon as you're near full you will stop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, gribsufer1 and SteveRogers
why does the phrase "put down the fork" make me laugh uncontrollably every time. i just imagine some angry angry little fat man holding a fork and knife in each hand, wearing a bib, with his fists to the table throwing a temper tantrum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 23558, wayme and 10 others
Rope

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32094
fatmaxxing is better than leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
If you can’t stop eating and being a fat fuck you just deserve to die at that point.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: laaoo and Repentsinner
If you can’t stop eating and being a fat fuck you just deserve to die at that point.
most of the time being a "fat fuck" aka obese is because of laziness

when you want to actually get very low bf you really do have to eat very little, which is why ppl on here are constantly struggling with that

most of the time being a "fat fuck" aka obese is because of laziness

when you want to actually get very low bf you really do have to eat very little, which is why ppl on here are constantly struggling with that
No you don’t, I’m cutting on 1800 calories, (600 calorie deficit) 6 eggs in the morning and a protein shake barely scraping 800 calories. Occasional snack of a protein bar about 150 cals, 300 grams of chicken breast at 2pm, then some light dinner. “That’s not too little” unless you really are a fat fuck who can’t stop buying little goyslop high fructose corn syrup bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: j05
2) Food palatially reward hypothesis
TL;DR
When food is tasty, we tend to want to eat more of it. Conversely, when food is bland or boring, we tend to have less desire for it. Limiting or avoiding highly palatable foods (consuming lower-palatability ones) can make fat loss diet adherence easier and more likely. It is much harder to overeat broccoli and chicken than it is pizza or cheesecake. Even a very tasty sauce on your diet lunch might leave you wanting more, whereas finishing the unseasoned version could leave you feeling full.
Another thread^ saying similar thing (didnt know someone mentioned it here b4) , just saw it thanks @schizo echochamber

why does the phrase "put down the fork" make me laugh uncontrollably every time. i just imagine some angry angry little fat man holding a fork and knife in each hand, wearing a bib, with his fists to the table throwing a temper tantrum
Botb reply

Eat bland foods
(e.g., unseasoned chicken, carrots, nonfat plain Greek yogurt)

These foods are usually healthy and you will eat a lot less. Because they are so boring, as soon as you are satiated you will want to stop eating. Give it a try, you will realize how much tasty food makes you eat past satiation. (Hedonic hunger)

I'd recommend starting with only one meal a day (and maybe gradually increase) as it can be unenjoyable and sustainability is very important. You don't want to burn yourself out then end up binging or giving up

The difference between the amount you will eat is actually pretty big.
For example, I can eat an entire tub of Light+Fit yogurt (artificially sweetened and vanilla flavored) whilst I can only eat like 1/3rd of Kirkland plain yogurt before wanting to put it away

If you are in bodybuilding communities, you will often see people who have trouble bulking eating shit like this:
View attachment 2424472

And the fix is usually using more fats, seasonings, sauces, etc.
When the meal is enjoyable, more hedonic hunger and dopamine will allow you to eat past full

So my method here is basically the opposite.
As soon as you're near full you will stop
Genius thank

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32094