SIX PEOPLE DEAD IN VIRGINIA WALMART SHOOTING

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar, Daqirius and RichardSpencel
Extremely rare? Shootings happen a lot over there. These things don’t really happen in Europe.
You are just bad at math. If you filter out all Kangz perpetrated shootings (like this one), the homicide rate in white America is not much higher than in Europe. But please continue believing what you believe and stay whereever you are and don't come to the US.

Was he an incel
Maybe, IDK. But it is clear it was work related violence, not incel passion motivated shooting, the Shooter was worked at that Walmart as a lower level store manager.

eta: has nothing to do with this shooting, I just like this pic
rB0AW73.jpg

Last edited:
You are just bad at math. If you filter out all Kangz perpetrated shootings (like this one), the homicide rate in white America is not much higher than in Europe. But please continue believing what you believe and stay whereever you are and don't come to the US.
Just lol at you deluded americunts. Thinking I would ever want to step foot in that shithole. No thanks. Europe mogs hard.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
And the recession is just beginning dawg. Imagine how bad it will get within the next 6 months-year

How do I know ur not lying? You feds are sneaky…
Why should I lie...
I'm also sure the feds have more important business than to browse this site, you can safely post your photo and personal info.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and n0rthface
Thats the problem mate , there shouldnt be any in a first World country
america is no longer first world. half of our country is imported from the third world. and you can expect the breakdown and decline that is associated with that. most major american cities are probably closer to 2nd world.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
most mass shootings aren't caused by "assault weapons", and the shootings didn't drop, in fact the violence ramped up as a result, ie ruby ridge and waco. the only difference is the fbi changed the definition of mass shootings to any incident involving 3 or more casualties, therefore every nigger shootout in the city now counts as a mass shooting. that's why there's a difference. and the 1994 ban didn't stop columbine, which was the most deadly mass shooting event in that time period, so what good is it for exactly?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I wonder what his motive was. It could've been something related to his mistreatment due to his height or looks. Either way still tragic and I don't condone his actions
From what I heard, his boyfriend, Buck, broke up with him for a Target manager.

ugh. awkward.

Awkward Jesse Pinkman GIF by Breaking Bad

He was a squint maxxer.
Andre Bing

virginia-walmart-shooter-14.jpg