skater boys

rares54

rares54

I visit on here once a month
Wtf happened to the skater boys that were getting praised in 2020/2021 era on tiktok?

Haven't seen girls thirsting abt them anymore, maybe it's because I'm not active on tiktok as much

can someone explain what they are thirsting for now, and what happened to skaterboy/prettyboy era?

skater boys and prettyboys do not correlate

• +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger
i dont know i dont scroll tiktak

yeah but skater boys
Just check out tinder, after you have scrolled past all the retard normies (Rich cels, whatever,) You'll start seeing alt people or losers that smoke weed, hard for me to describe, but im subhuman and by simply larping weed smoker and depressed i got matches

the skater boy trend is pretty much over now. no more ripped oversized jeans.

the skater/eboy/softboy style is still being used by some normies, but girls prefer men with a more formal/old money style now. it seperates the chads from the normies, because a normie dressed like that will look out of place immediately... only prettyboy-chads can pull it off.

the 'skater boy' style is still here, everything is just a little less extreme. not so baggy jeans, not so baggy shirt, neutral colors etc. and HTN-Chadlite-prettyboys are adapting the 'high-class with a tint of softboy' aesthetic.

A prettyboy is a prettyboy, regardless of his style. Now we are seeing that the better looking prettyboys are starting to ditch the old skater boy look and adapting more of a high-class aesthetic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dystopian and rares54
the skater boy trend is pretty much over now. no more ripped oversized jeans.

the skater/eboy/softboy style is still being used by some normies, but girls prefer men with a more formal/old money style now. it seperates the chads from the normies, because a normie dressed like that will look out of place immediately... only prettyboy-chads can pull it off.

the 'skater boy' style is still here, everything is just a little less extreme. not so baggy jeans, not so baggy shirt, neutral colors etc. and HTN-Chadlite-prettyboys are adapting the 'high-class with a tint of softboy' aesthetic.

A prettyboy is a prettyboy, regardless of his style. Now we are seeing that the better looking prettyboys are starting to ditch the old skater boy look and adapting more of a high-class aesthetic.

Ahh I see, thanks for the clear answer man. Yeah I'm aware of the old money style and that is a trend rn. Basically be HTN+ with some sense of trendy style

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
Skater boy aesthetic is either recessed long haired lankletts or nichemaxxed Chad's like Vinnie hacker